Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 03, 2022, 04:18:38 AM
Home Help Search Login Register

News: SIGN UP FOR AN ACCOUNT HERE...

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Savannah Marshall - The Poolie Boxer  (Read 642 times)
headset

View Profile
« on: April 02, 2022, 06:53:39 AM »

fights tonight for any boxing fans. A local lass who can box and punch - I've watched her a few times.

a decent opponent tonight which I think she will overcome and then the big one against the American lass..

now that one will be explosive if it happens. The might be some respect as boxers between them both but the is no love lost between them both is my take on things.

she is a down-to-earth local lass whom I think will top the tree at the end these next 2 fights providing the Claressa Shields happens.

I will be tunes in for it - to see how she gets on

https://www.skysports.com/boxing/news/30778/12578828/savannah-marshall-no-one-on-the-planet-can-beat-me-get-past-femke-hermans-and-claressa-shields-is-next
MF(c) DOOM

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2022, 07:57:13 AM »

Seen her interviewed a few times and she seems like a really pleasant lass. I can't watch women or children box, call me old fashioned or sexist but it just doesn't sit right. Remember going to an ABA night at the country club and seeing children with bust noses and adults egging them on in a proper bear pit atmosphere, all a bit distasteful.
Gingerpig

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2022, 08:47:48 AM »

Boom....out went the lights , very impressive win., i think she is diffrent class to CS, hits a hell of a lot harder than most.

The Anti fascists of today are the fascists of tomorrow
Teesside Tammy

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2022, 12:36:27 AM »

Clarissa Shields wont lay a glove on Sav..........She`s far to slick, to relaxed and hits like a man!!!!! And she as certainly got Shields rattled......... She will get mega bucks for this fight thats why they are hyping it to the hilt........But believe me............Shields will get KO`d.
headset

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2022, 06:11:07 AM »

Seen her interviewed a few times and she seems like a really pleasant lass. I can't watch women or children box, call me old fashioned or sexist but it just doesn't sit right. Remember going to an ABA night at the country club and seeing children with bust noses and adults egging them on in a proper bear pit atmosphere, all a bit distasteful.

a get what you are saying - I'm not sure how i would feel about watching the mrs or the daughter scrapping in a ring of any sort - I would find it a tough watch but that said if they wanted to do it for living - I would go with their wishes. the funny thing is had the son gone down that road - it wouldn't have bothered me one bit - young lad or not.
headset

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2022, 06:14:05 AM »

By the way, I agree with the others - she blows Sheilds away if she catches her right.

I still think the yank lass can box a bit but will get sparked out.

it will be well worth a watch
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length