Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2022, 12:03:55 AM
Home Help Search Login Register

News: SIGN UP FOR AN ACCOUNT HERE...

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: JOKE OVIC APPEAL FAILS  (Read 337 times)
Pigeon droppings

View Profile
« on: January 16, 2022, 07:57:49 AM »

IMHO........correct to deny him entry!  he is to be deported and likely will receive a 3yr ban from re entering oz!
« Last Edit: January 16, 2022, 08:01:08 AM by Pigeon droppings » Logged
Billy Balfour

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2022, 09:17:02 AM »

I hate the whole 2 tier system we have got now myself ,however it has to be consistent.  There is ozzys who still can't get home for 2 weeks to see family as have to quarantine etc.
Hopefully it all calms in the coming year.
I'm going to France soon with family and we can't get in anywhere without vaccine passes. France is tight as.
Robbso

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2022, 10:13:32 AM »

I’m away next week but can’t even look forward to it, rules change on travel weekly and on top of that if one is catch the fucking thing this week we can’t go.
Itchy_ring

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2022, 10:25:28 AM »

Got what he deserves, shouldn't have tried to blag it
Pigeon droppings

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2022, 11:16:32 AM »

Serbian President Aleksandar Vucic has told the BBC Novak Djokovic was “tortured and tormented” by the Australian government and “treated like a mass murderer”.

He said the decision taken today could have been made 10 days ago, and that he has “no doubt” Djokovic would have been treated "totally differently" if he wasn’t from Serbia.

Vucic said: "He came to Australia with a medical exemption proposal and then you were mistreating him for 10 days. Why did you do it? Doing a witch hunt against him? This is something that no one can understand."

Errrrrr Mr president.........the decision WAS made 10 days ago but joke ovic kept coming back for more.........and because of it, he had to be treated like an illegal immigrant!
Bob End and his Sexy Bitch

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2022, 11:38:39 AM »

Serbian President Aleksandar Vucic has told the BBC Novak Djokovic was “tortured and tormented” by the Australian government and “treated like a mass murderer”.

He said the decision taken today could have been made 10 days ago, and that he has “no doubt” Djokovic would have been treated "totally differently" if he wasn’t from Serbia.

Vucic said: "He came to Australia with a medical exemption proposal and then you were mistreating him for 10 days. Why did you do it? Doing a witch hunt against him? This is something that no one can understand."

Errrrrr Mr president.........the decision WAS made 10 days ago but joke ovic kept coming back for more.........and because of it, he had to be treated like an illegal immigrant!

If I wasn’t living here I’d rip the piss out of The Serbs’ leader
Westlane_rightwinger

Fred West ruined my wife

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2022, 01:26:11 PM »

:homer: Serbs him right  :lenin:
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length