Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 06, 2022, 09:26:10 AM
Home Help Search Login Register

News: SIGN UP FOR AN ACCOUNT HERE...

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Sadly that Newcastle result  (Read 805 times)
Itchy_ring

View Profile
« on: December 05, 2021, 09:44:05 AM »

Puts them in a decent position to survive the drop, few hard games coming up but then it's Jan and they'll sign enough quality to finish above the drop zone  rava
headset

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2021, 11:42:10 AM »

I'm not so sure yet - a lot for me will depend on what the other teams at the bottom do during the Geordies tough spell. If they can bag some points and the skunks have a big losing run - it could still get interesting.

+ let's see who they bring in first. it's 50-50 for me with them at the moment.
headset

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2021, 12:01:30 PM »

IVE JUST READ THIS IN THE CURRENT BUN - NOW THIS WOULD BE A DECENT TREBLE CATCH FOR THE TALI ARMY

IF THEY PULLED THESE PLAYERS IN DURING JANUARY...IT WOULD GET THEM SAFETY IN MY EYES...

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/16942904/newcastle-trippier-transfer-tarkowski-mee/
Itchy_ring

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2021, 05:59:53 PM »

Would mess Burnley up to if the got at least one of their CBs.  Anyway I'm now looking forward to Leeds being in Champo next season if we can't have both 
John Theone

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2021, 08:13:01 PM »

Trippier is a useless clod hopper - so ideal for the Mags

No chance of Burnley selling anybody to relegation rivals - and if they are that good why are Burnley down there as well?

Rumours about Lingard from Manure - not a erlegation battler and why wouldnt he go to WHam before these clowns

Saw this as well

However, Newcastle were dealt a significant blow after Michael Emenalo turned down an offer to become the club's director of football, according to reports.

Emenalo has been the Magpies' top target for the position ever since the Saudi-led 305million-takeover following his stunning six-year stint as Chelsea technical director.

According to the Telegraph, however, the 56-year-old decided the role wasn't a good fit and the Toon don't match his ambitious plans.

Its one thing having limitless money its another spending it when no one wants to sell

:nige:
Itchy_ring

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2021, 08:39:49 PM »

They'll have enough pulling power to get a few decent players in during Jan, if they have any sense they will go for quality prem players
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length