Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 01, 2021, 06:53:30 AM
Home Help Search Login Register

News: SIGN UP FOR AN ACCOUNT HERE...

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Cricket goes gender neutral  (Read 408 times)
headset

View Profile
« on: September 23, 2021, 05:58:35 AM »

Removing batsman for batter - are we that woke in life?

It appears so Piers Morgan does make some excellent points in the article,, what about 3rd man and all that...

I am all for promoting the women's game................................................as he touches on would they use a jock-strap or is a box good enough monkey

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/16216874/crickets-laws-have-been-rewritten-gender-neutral/

Bernie

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2021, 09:23:18 AM »

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10018885/All-boys-netball-team-dominate-girls-team-46-12-18s-state-final-sparking-backlash.html

Men taking over girls sports now.

I feel sorry for women. They have fought for years for equality, now they are having it all taken away from them in the name of gender neutrality.

Rutters

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2021, 09:56:25 AM »

When you campaign for equal prize money for women's sport, even though it is of a lower standard, attracts lower audiences and creates less revenue, what do you expect?
headset

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2021, 12:25:47 PM »

monkey

I blame that copper for kneeling on his neck for too long....

he has a lot to answer for that copper....
MF(c) DOOM

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2021, 11:08:07 PM »

Its an absolute non story that only bell ends like Piers Morgans try and make a drama out of it.  Its perfectly sensible change in terminology. Mike Gatting summed it up sensibly "Itís about time because so many women play the game now. They are not men, so itís straightforward to me.Ē
headset

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2021, 05:12:37 AM »

I can't agree with you I'm afraid...change the terms of course for the women's game.

Leave the terminology as it is for the mens game. Simple really.

The is nothing wrong with a batswoman or a batsman ...until the idiots start voicing their opinion...
Rutters

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2021, 09:33:24 AM »

I think people are quite capable of calling a batsman a 'batsman' and a batswoman a 'batswoman' but this is happening because of Trans-activism.

The MCC are preparing themselves for when a Transwoman plays for a woman's team and someone like Piers Morgan or even Rosie Duffield insist she's not a real woman

**Culture Wars**
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length