Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 18, 2021, 02:29:08 PM
Home Help Search Login Register

News: SIGN UP FOR AN ACCOUNT HERE...

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: MANIAC AT THE WHEEL!!!  (Read 411 times)
headset

View Profile
« on: July 28, 2021, 07:54:57 AM »

AVE A LOOK AT THIS FUCKING MUPPET.......

HE DID GET SOME  JAIL AND A 57 MONTH BAN.....I WOULD NOT LET HIM NEAR A PEDDLE BIKE....NEVER MIND A MOTOR VEHICLE...

A PURE SELFISH CUNT.....HOW HE NEVER KILLED ANYONE IS A MYSTERY.......

I FEAR THAT RECENT INCIDENT ON THE A1 UP HERE....INVOLVING A LORRY WILL FIND A SIMILAR OUTCOME OF REASON OF WHAT HAPPENED ONCE THE INVESTIGATION IS CONCLUDED......

PISSED UP AND DRUG DRIVERS CONCERN ME.......

THESE HGV DRIVERS TAKE MY WORRIES TO A DIFFERENT LEVEL WHEN DRIVING

.....https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/15708546/lorry-driver-van-texting-phone-injured/
boro_boro_boro

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2021, 08:01:58 AM »

Its about time that cameras in HGV cabs became a standard and legal requirement. It might just make some of the crazy cunts think twice before doing something daft with 30 tonnes of metal.
Bob End and his Sexy Bitch

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2021, 08:30:37 AM »

Saw this yesterday. Wtf is in his head?
headset

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2021, 12:29:24 PM »

Its about time that cameras in HGV cabs became a standard and legal requirement. It might just make some of the crazy cunts think twice before doing something daft with 30 tonnes of metal.

IT'S WORTH A GO....AS YOU SAY GET INTO ANY KIND OF FIGHT WITH AN HGV VEHICLE AND YOU ARE PRETTY MUCH FUCKED...THAT 'SECURITY VAN WAS MORE THAN LIKELY THE BEST TYPE OF VEHICLE TO HIT BAR ANOTHER LORRY WITHOUT SHEER CARNAGE OCCURRING...ANY OTHER VEHICLE CAR ETC WOULD BE SQUASHED LEADING TO DEATHS.... HOPEFULLY, THAT'S A WAKE-UP CALL TO HGV DRIVERS PLAYING ON THE FUCKING PHONE....
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length