Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 18, 2021, 02:48:19 PM
Home Help Search Login Register

News: SIGN UP FOR AN ACCOUNT HERE...

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The Hundred  (Read 431 times)
Bob End and his Sexy Bitch

View Profile
« on: July 27, 2021, 06:26:41 PM »

Seems like a cracking evening out. Bit of a haul to Headingly, but a good few hours on the beer with mates, if youíve got any, is pretty cool.
Snoozy

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2021, 10:37:33 PM »

Seems like a cracking evening out. Bit of a haul to Headingly, but a good few hours on the beer with mates, if youíve got any, is pretty cool.

.....if youíve got any.... klins
Ollyboro
Mackems existing: When political correctness goes mad

Infant Herpes

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2021, 11:21:12 PM »

Hitler played cricket once. If memory serves, it was during his time as a prisoner of war. He considered leg pads to be unmanly. Coming from someone who used to mince around dressed in lederhosen with a ball tickler tash  is bit fucking rich, quite frankly. Cheeky cunt.

I know where you live
headset

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2021, 05:31:12 AM »

TOO MANY FORMATS ON THE GO NOW FOR MY LIKING....

IT WOULD TAKE UP ALL YOUR TIME IF YOU GOT INTO THEM ALL LIVE OR ON THE BOX...

I AM STILL A TRADITIONALIST ONLY WATCH ENGLAND LIKE....TESTS & ONE DAYERS...

I WILL WATCH OTHER FORMATS IF NOTHING ELSE IS DOING....I JUST DON'T DIARY THEM.....
Bob End and his Sexy Bitch

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2021, 07:09:03 AM »

I think thatís probably me too. I like test cricket and could watch all of one.. ODI has a chance to have some form, but Y20 and The Hundred are really village green stuff, with fat lads rhrowing the bat at everything
headset

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2021, 12:19:04 PM »

THE MONEY ON OFFER AND IS GROWING POUND NOTE WISE IN THE HIT-AND-RUN STUFF AS I CALL IT....IS UNREAL....WILL IT SEE THE END OF TEST CRICKET I THINK IT MIGHT ONE DAY JUST NOT IN MY LIFETIME....SO I AM COOL WITH WHAT'S OUT THERE CRICKET-WISE....

FOR A DAY OUT ON THE DRINK WITH THE LADS THE CRICKET IS A MUCH BETTER DAY OUT THAN THE FOOTBALL......DESPITE THE FACT I SEE FOOTBALL AS MY NO 1 SPORT...CRACKERS I KNOW.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length