Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 29, 2021, 04:02:45 AM
Home Help Search Login Register

News: SIGN UP FOR AN ACCOUNT HERE...

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: GB News  (Read 404 times)
MF(c) DOOM

View Profile
« on: July 17, 2021, 04:02:57 PM »

It seems that right wingers who were pinning their hopes of having their own shouty version of Fox News in the UK might have to wait a bit longer. The station attracted zero ratings more than once last week, their star attraction is taking time out, the champions of free speech and debate suspended an employee for taking the knee. Last act of desperation, Nigel Farage announced as incoming. What a clusterfuck  souey
Rutters

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2021, 04:38:16 PM »

I'd stick to the BBC if I were you.
headset

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2021, 04:54:56 PM »

THE MEDIA IS DANGEROUS OUTFIT FULL STOP  WHATEVER SIDE OF THE FENCE YOU MIGHT SIT ON....
Billy Balfour

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2021, 05:03:44 PM »

TBH I was put off by them having frog faced farage on early on, however I liked the concept of them being impartial and no particular agenda. I've always thought Andrew Neil interviewed everyone with equal zeal.
I tuned in once or twice but the spund and picture quality was shite.also I don't watch much political telly either so I wouldn't say I would never watch it for what it stands for,  it's Imore  I'm sick of political shit from all sides and would rather watch something else.
SmogOnTour

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2021, 04:51:17 AM »

Watched some through the week and the hosts were talking about how to keep dogs and other pets safe during the warm weather and then about what the government is doing to encourage scientific endeavour.
Obviously very distressing for the sneering liberal oddballs on Twitter who keep telling us they don't watch it, yet insist on screaming about how it is promoting fascism and other far-right agendas.
Suppose if it's getting zero viewers then they have nothing to worry about.
Tortured_Mind

JUST HEARD HE NEVER MADE IT

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2021, 07:39:28 AM »

I THOUGHT THIS THREAD WAS ABOUT THE OLYMPICS,  GRANARY BAP NEWS !!!    oleary

Theres a name from the past. The last time I saw that bum he was sniffing glue outside HMV over 35 years ago with all the other deadbeats
Gingerpig

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2021, 07:43:11 AM »

Watched some through the week and the hosts were talking about how to keep dogs and other pets safe during the warm weather and then about what the government is doing to encourage scientific endeavour.
Obviously very distressing for the sneering liberal oddballs on Twitter who keep telling us they don't watch it, yet insist on screaming about how it is promoting fascism and other far-right agendas.

The oddballs  otr have a 300 + thread about a station they all say they never watch  , trying so hard to be more offended than each other  :nige: :nige:

The Anti fascists of today are the fascists of tomorrow
headset

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2021, 08:22:04 AM »

The oddballs  otr have a 300 + thread about a station they all say they never watch  , trying so hard to be more offended than each other  :nige: :nige:

:nige: :nige:

Well said and so true
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length