Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 04, 2021, 11:45:20 AM
Home Help Search Login Register

News: SIGN UP FOR AN ACCOUNT HERE...

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: YOB GOYF !!!  (Read 184 times)
Tortured_Mind

JUST HEARD HE NEVER MADE IT

View Profile
« on: July 17, 2021, 08:43:46 PM »

EVEN THE OPEN IS GETTING THE ROID HEADS THERE NOW SHOUTING AND SCREAMING.

NOT LIKE THE CROWDS OF YESTERYEAR WITH THE GENTLEMEN AND SOFT SANDWICH CLAPPING !!!

⛳                                                                                       🏌️‍♂️

Theres a name from the past. The last time I saw that bum he was sniffing glue outside HMV over 35 years ago with all the other deadbeats
headset

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2021, 08:38:05 AM »

EVEN THE OPEN IS GETTING THE ROID HEADS THERE NOW SHOUTING AND SCREAMING.

NOT LIKE THE CROWDS OF YESTERYEAR WITH THE GENTLEMEN AND SOFT SANDWICH CLAPPING !!!

⛳                                                                                      🏌️‍♂️

THUGGERY IS APPEARING IN ALL SPORTS THIS DAY AND AGE...I THINK TIGERS ANTICS LOWERED THE TONE IN THE GOLF WORLD LEADING TO A BIG DROP-IN GOLF ETIQUETTE!!

I THINK THE 'LEFTIES' HAVE LOT TO ANSWER 2 FOR DEMANDING THAT ALL JOBS SHOULD BE OPEN TO ALL AND SUNDRY.....IF YOU LOOK AT THE VIDEO BELOW......YOU CAN SEE WHY SOME JOBS SHOULD BE LEFT TO THE 'MEN' AND NOT ANYTHING AND ANYBODY LIKE THE 'LEFTIES' DEMAND!!

HAVE U SEEN THE FILTH GETTING CHASED BY A LOAD OF KIDS..... WHAT A DISGRACE THOSE IN UNIFORM ARE NOW... THAT WOULDNT HAVE HAPPENED BACK IN THE DAY WITHOUT A FEW SKULLS GETTING CRACKED IN RETURN!

ITS FUNNY TO WATCH BUT SAD AS WELL TO SEE THE FILTH ON THEIR TOES CHASED BY KIDS.......FUCKING HELL AND WE WONDER WHY SOCITY DOES AS IT WANTS WITH COPPERS LIKE THAT...monkey

THE REAL 'FILTH' FROM BACKIN THE DAY MUST BE DISGUSTED T TO SEE THESE SCENES

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdRKGmZQHnE&ab_channel=onthespectrumaskingquestions
Tortured_Mind

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2021, 08:51:26 AM »

PEOPLE USED TO BE AFRAID OF THE POLICE AND SEEING SCENES LIKE THAT DON'T GIVE YOU MUCH FAITH IN THEM PROTECTING US.

BUT THEY'VE GOT TO BE CAREFUL WHAT THEY DO THESE DAYS SO THEY DIN'T UPSET CERTAIN PEOPLE !!!

Theres a name from the past. The last time I saw that bum he was sniffing glue outside HMV over 35 years ago with all the other deadbeats
headset

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2021, 09:14:22 AM »

PEOPLE USED TO BE AFRAID OF THE POLICE AND SEEING SCENES LIKE THAT DON'T GIVE YOU MUCH FAITH IN THEM PROTECTING US.

BUT THEY'VE GOT TO BE CAREFUL WHAT THEY DO THESE DAYS SO THEY DIN'T UPSET CERTAIN PEOPLE !!!

YES ITS A SAD DAY WHEN YOU SEE SCENES LIKE THAT IN THIS ONCE GREAT COUNTRY,,,,,,,

WHILST I WOULDNT LIKE TO SAY IT WAS SOLELY TO BLAME.....I DO FEEL WHEN THE "BLM" MOOVEMENT RAMPAGED AT FREE WILL RIPPING DOWN STATUES AND ROAMING FREE DURING A PANDEMIC THEY DO HAVE A LOT TO ANSWER TO FOR THE WAY PEOPLE OR THE YOUTH OF TODAY WILL NOW VIEW THE COPS/POLICING...
Tortured_Mind

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2021, 09:40:52 AM »

STILL, IF THEY GET THEIR WAY THERE WON'T BE ANY POLICE !!!    oleary

headset

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2021, 12:22:42 PM »

I TAKE YOURE POINT!!

I MIGHT EVEN SAY

SOME ARE ALREADY ON A FREE FUCKING PASS AS IT IS !! :like:
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length