Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 17, 2021, 03:08:01 PM
Home Help Search Login Register

News: SIGN UP FOR AN ACCOUNT HERE...

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: TURNCOAT RIFLE !!!  (Read 746 times)
Tortured_Mind

JUST HEARD HE NEVER MADE IT

View Profile
« on: July 17, 2021, 08:56:17 AM »

I WONDER WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO HIM ???  IS IT THE SAME PERSON ???  TOWERSY NEMESIS AND ONE OF US.

JUST SHOWS HOW SOME PEOPLE CAN CHANGE WHEN THEY FEEL THREATENED, BEING IN THE MINORITY.

I KNOW A FEW IN REAL LIFE MYSELF. KEEP THEIR HEADS DOWN WHEN THEY'RE ON THEIR OWN !!!   

Theres a name from the past. The last time I saw that bum he was sniffing glue outside HMV over 35 years ago with all the other deadbeats
PoliteDwarf

Not big and not clever

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2021, 09:08:02 AM »

Would you class pointy hood man as one of them types or is there more than meets the eye with him? :pd:

CoB scum
headset

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2021, 09:22:38 AM »

YOU KEEP YOUR HEAD ABOVE WATER TM!!

YOU ARE RIGHT NOT TO TRUST A "TWO COATER"
EVEN TOWERSY AS AN EX-FRONTLINER WILL BE WAREY OF 'TRIFLE'
THE FRONTLINE MOTTO WAS IF U DONT KNOW THEM IN PERSON OR SOMEBODY CAN'T VOUCH FOR THEM...
KEEP THE CUNTS AT ARMS LENGTH!!

CREEPY KEN WONT KNOW THAT BEING A COD HEAD/WOOLYBACK...HANDY LADS TO KNOW JUST NOT THE ORIGINAL 'BAD BOYS'!

IF THEY'VE HAD A BEVY WITH TRIFLE THEN I TAKE ALL THE ABOVE BACK!! monkey
Block21

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2021, 11:35:17 AM »

Always game for a bevvy with anyone headset yer daft cunt and I can very much take care of myself  :ponce:
Tortured_Mind

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2021, 11:36:25 AM »

Would you class pointy hood man as one of them types or is there more than meets the eye with him? :pd:

YOU KNOW, I THINK WE COULD DO BUSINESS !!!

« Last Edit: July 17, 2021, 11:46:16 AM by Tortured_Mind » Logged

Theres a name from the past. The last time I saw that bum he was sniffing glue outside HMV over 35 years ago with all the other deadbeats
headset

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2021, 02:27:37 PM »

Always game for a bevvy with anyone headset yer daft cunt and I can very much take care of myself  :ponce:

monkey you just watch yourself with that lot......especially when the ale is flowing.... they don't like outsiders!!

Kenny might be a soft touch but he wont save you from a battle-hardened towersy who might be looking for a dance after a shandy or two!!...
Tortured_Mind

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2021, 03:45:24 PM »

Block21

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2021, 07:53:30 PM »

TM why don't you join RR, nobody is stopping yer
Tortured_Mind

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2021, 08:29:04 PM »

COS I'M CONVERTIBLE ON HERE. ALL MY FRIENDS ARE HERE !!!   jc

Tortured_Mind

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2021, 09:41:31 PM »

CONFORMING TO THE OTHER BOARD SLAGGING ME SO HE'S ACCEPTED. WHAT A CREEP !!!

Tortured_Mind

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 17, 2021, 10:12:31 PM »

headset

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 18, 2021, 08:50:45 AM »

mick

HAVE YOU TWO FELL OUT?

I TELL YOU WHAT HE HAS A LOT TO ANSWER FOR THAT KENNY AND HIS NEW RAW BOARD....

Tortured_Mind

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 18, 2021, 08:54:14 AM »

I USED TO ENJOY RIFLE AND TOWERSY AT LOGGERHEADS. PERHAPS HE SAW THE POSSIBILITY OF THIS BOARD GOING UNDER AND DIDN'T WANT TO BE LEFT OUT SO JUMPED SHIP.

THERE ARE PEOPLE LIKE THAT. UNITED WE STAND !!!   :mido:

El Capitan

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 18, 2021, 10:03:21 AM »

Im not even sure its the same Rifle. Unless hes completely changed his personality to ingratiate himself with the big boys on RAW

I wouldnt want him in the trenches with me anyway!! Adolf could give him a wink and call him Tom and hed jump straight in a German panzer !!

Rob Nichols ruined my life.
Tortured_Mind

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 18, 2021, 10:26:40 AM »

charles

Block21

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 18, 2021, 11:57:11 AM »

Im not even sure its the same Rifle. Unless hes completely changed his personality to ingratiate himself with the big boys on RAW

I wouldnt want him in the trenches with me anyway!! Adolf could give him a wink and call him Tom and hed jump straight in a German panzer !!

Yer daft cunt, I've always got on with me owld fruit Kenny, lidds and myself clashed at times but nothing ott I'd have a beer with any man on raw or COB, I wouldn't let TM follow me to the toilets though the half baked cunt 
headset

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 18, 2021, 12:01:06 PM »

I USED TO ENJOY RIFLE AND TOWERSY AT LOGGERHEADS. PERHAPS HE SAW THE POSSIBILITY OF THIS BOARD GOING UNDER AND DIDN'T WANT TO BE LEFT OUT SO JUMPED SHIP.

THERE ARE PEOPLE LIKE THAT. UNITED WE STAND !!!   :mido:

:alister:

PEOPLE ARE BORN DOUBLED-HEADED....SO IT WAS ALWAYS GOING TO COME OUT ONE DAY THAT RIFLE IS A BIT IFFY WHEN IT COMES TO TRUST AND THE KNIFE IN THE BACK.... FUNNY LAD AT TIMES I WILL SAY THAT ABOUT HIM!! monkey
Tortured_Mind

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 18, 2021, 12:27:35 PM »

El Capitan

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 18, 2021, 01:00:14 PM »

Yer daft cunt, I've always got on with me owld fruit Kenny, lidds and myself clashed at times but nothing ott I'd have a beer with any man on raw or COB, I wouldn't let TM follow me to the toilets though the half baked cunt 

jc

Rob Nichols ruined my life.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length