Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 27, 2021, 05:06:10 AM
Home Help Search Login Register

News: SIGN UP FOR AN ACCOUNT HERE...

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: So it was those Marxist twitter bots..  (Read 510 times)
Archie Stevens

View Profile
« on: July 13, 2021, 05:53:59 PM »

And not homegrown daft cunts giving it the big race-o on Twitter.
It's good to see ketamine use is still going strong in Boro forum land eh.

PoliteDwarf

Not big and not clever

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2021, 08:24:11 PM »

If twitter, etc, can't or refuse to moderate their content properly then everyone who is bothered about such things should stop using them.  I assume someone somewhere makes money from twitter so hit them in the pocket.  People using twitter to complain about twitter content is just daft.

Maybe there's a market for a similar service which requires authenticated ID to contribute and Ts&C's that you agree your details can be shared with the law folk.

CoB scum
Tom_Trinder

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2021, 08:32:21 PM »

If twitter, etc, can't or refuse to moderate their content properly then everyone who is bothered about such things should stop using them.  I assume someone somewhere makes money from twitter so hit them in the pocket.  People using twitter to complain about twitter content is just daft.

Maybe there's a market for a similar service which requires authenticated ID to contribute and Ts&C's that you agree your details can be shared with the law folk.

:like:
MF(c) DOOM

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2021, 10:33:40 PM »

The behaviour of England fans has been thoroughly depressing. Wembley Way was like a warzone, thoroughly horrible atmosphere with drunken louts pissing everywhere and hoying bottles, cans and cones around cowered families. Think this country has a serious drink problem. The booing of the anthems and the racist abuse is just an embarrassment to the nation
headset

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2021, 10:52:15 AM »

I'M NOT SAYING ITS RIGHT BECAUSE YOU ARE RIGHT IT IS WRONG. BUT ITS GONE ON FOR YEARS. SO MORE FOOL THOSE THAT THINK ITS ACTUALLY GONE AWAY....IT HASN'T SO DON'T FEEL SO OUTRAGED WHEN THESE THINGS HAPPEN .....IT MEANS YOU ARE ACTUALLY OUT OF TOUCH WITH WHAT GOES ON OUT THERE.

WAIT UNTIL THE EUROS IN GERMANY 2024...THAT WON'T BE TROUBLE-FREE...I WOULD PUT MY HOUSE ON IT GOING OFF OVER THERE AT SOME POINT... SAD BUT TRUE
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length