Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
January 23, 2022, 10:43:32 AM
Home Help Search Login Register

News: SIGN UP FOR AN ACCOUNT HERE...

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: It looks like the civil servants  (Read 235 times)
headset

View Profile
« on: January 21, 2022, 08:12:27 AM »

are doing what we all expected - looking to put the brakes on returning to work.

FFS- no surprises really - it is ok for the rest of to work and has worked since the pandemic.

Not some civil service members - you won't get some of them back and out their PJ's without a battle.

A bet the all out and about shopping and enjoying the social side of life without any fears but when it comes to working well let us start flapping as per usual.

No wonder they get the piss taken out of them for being workshy.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10424805/Unions-war-Boris-Johnson-returning-office.html
kippers

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2022, 11:15:07 AM »

And people called Priti Patel a bully  :alf:
headset

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2022, 11:54:45 AM »

I graft fly me now and again and I could swear that zorro who posts over there is some kind of civil servant or why shy fucker.

I've never known anyone like him for wanting to be in lockdown or moaning that restrictions are getting lifted.

Fair play to him though in one respect - he doesn't hide from the fact when does his weekly moan about things...he does give me a laugh.
Winston

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2022, 12:18:42 PM »

Working from home is great

The only downside is the cost of a bottle of red wine at lunch every day soon adds up  
« Last Edit: January 21, 2022, 12:34:13 PM by Winston » Logged
headset

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2022, 12:53:14 PM »

I'm not clever enough for a white-collar job. Working from home or not - so that bit will never happen.

Same with boozing at dinner time at work - I just cant do it not even a pint or 2 - unless it's an all-day job.

I struggled when I was younger at the Whitby kippers on a Friday afternoon over at Haverton hill.

a pint used to knock fuck out of me later on in the day at work monkey
Itchy_ring

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2022, 12:56:38 PM »

I'm not clever enough for a white-collar job. Working from home or not - so that bit will never happen.

Same with boozing at dinner time at work - I just cant do it not even a pint or 2 - unless it's an all-day job.

I struggled when I was younger at the Whitby kippers on a Friday afternoon over at Haverton hill.

I'd forgotten about those days, some shows in that place!

I started out as an engineering apprentice at 16, every Friday down the pub at lunchtime for 3 pints minimum, was absolutely useless all afternoon and no doubt a danger to myself and everyone else, happy days! 
headset

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2022, 04:02:04 PM »

I'd forgotten about those days, some shows in that place!

I started out as an engineering apprentice at 16, every Friday down the pub at lunchtime for 3 pints minimum, was absolutely useless all afternoon and no doubt a danger to myself and everyone else, happy days! 

a first did a 6-month stint over that way as a contractor working with my uncle at the time.
It was a definite eye-opener that place. I couldn't take the drink & then go back to work. so stuck with a pint. The fanny on show was the highlight of the week for me. monkey we used to go in on a Friday a van full i was the kid amongst them. It was probably the first pub as a young lad that I would class as a den of iniquity.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length