Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 17, 2021, 03:04:24 PM
Home Help Search Login Register

News: SIGN UP FOR AN ACCOUNT HERE...

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: MR PORKY MEETS MRS PORKY !!! 🐷  (Read 230 times)
Tortured_Mind

JUST HEARD HE NEVER MADE IT

View Profile
« on: August 25, 2021, 09:28:44 AM »

MR PORKY IS OUT ON THE TOWN TONIGHT AND FOR SOME UNKNOWN REASON HE WANTS HIS LEG OVER !!!

HE MEETS UP WITH THE GUYS AND HIS CREW ARE OFF ROUND TOWN ON THE LOOKOUT  :jowo1:

MR PORKY IS FEELING WELL RELAXED AND HAPPY AFTER A FEW PINTS AND HAS STARTED LAUGHING AND HAS BECOME A LITTLE UNPREDICTABLE, BUT THATS ANOTHER STORY.

THEY ARRIVE IN A SEMI DARK PACKED PUB WITH MUSIC BLASTING OUT.

THERE HE NOTICES A LARGE GROUP OF SLAGS GIRLS. THE GUYS AND THE GALS. A BIT LIKE GREASE !!!

MR PORKY IS PARTICULARLY TAKEN BY AN AMPLE BLONDE COVERED IN TATTOOS   souey  SHE MAKES EYE CONTACT WITH HIM AND OBSERVES HIS TATTOOS TOO   souey

COULD THIS BE LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT ???   

THERE IS CERTAINLY SOMETHING IN COMMON. THEY CAN TALK ABOUT EACH OTHERS TATTOOS !!!   souey

ANY ROAD, TO CUT A LONG STORY SHORT THEY ENDED UP GETTING MARRIED AND HAD SOME PIGLETS !!

THE END

Theres a name from the past. The last time I saw that bum he was sniffing glue outside HMV over 35 years ago with all the other deadbeats
headset

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2021, 02:24:12 PM »

WAS IT A FORVER MARRAIGE.....OR DID IT TURN INTO A DEAR DEIDRE JOB...

HOW MANY PIGLETS DID THEY HAVE

I BET SUNDAY DINNER WAS A CHORE IN THAT HOUSE
Tortured_Mind

JUST HEARD HE NEVER MADE IT

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2021, 03:12:26 PM »

Theres a name from the past. The last time I saw that bum he was sniffing glue outside HMV over 35 years ago with all the other deadbeats
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length