Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 17, 2021, 01:15:06 PM
Home Help Search Login Register

News: SIGN UP FOR AN ACCOUNT HERE...

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Threads getting taken down  (Read 499 times)
MikeFrench
« on: August 25, 2021, 02:46:39 PM »

Posted one a few days ago about that stumpy bald cunt Kenny it was a bit of cease fire sort of thing mixed in with another showing him up . where's it gone too ? Did he send word it had to be removed or he was going to sue me  monkey monkey monkey

Dopey stumpy  

« Last Edit: August 25, 2021, 02:49:37 PM by MikeFrench » Logged
MikeFrench
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2021, 02:48:44 PM »

Riverside Rifle is always watching Kenny boy so don't you ever forget it 
MikeFrench
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2021, 03:02:31 PM »

In fact I'm officially offering you out Ken  

I am in Flamborough from tomorrow to Sunday lunch time . Open that site up by Sunday make sure you can tap a lift off someone to take you to up to Sedgefield race course Sunday for 6 pm . Post a picture of yourself so I can confirm and ill be there with in 10 mins to give you a pasting  :like:

This hot bird I am taking to Flamborough lives in Sedgefield ill drop her off and wait in her house until 6 O'clock.      

Never mind all this get on my site I am already on it  :duh: . You get yourself down to the race course stumpy bring a sick bag along too you will need it  :like:

Sunday 6pm .. Post the picture lets see how game you are  

I will come alone chunk  
« Last Edit: August 25, 2021, 03:07:00 PM by MikeFrench » Logged
Uncle guyguy's Secret Whorehouse

Bugger.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2021, 03:50:37 PM »

You two should arrange a charity boxing match. That way you can give each other a good fisting in the ring.

I'll donate a dozen free range eggs and our very own Tortured_Mind to your charity of choice.
MikeFrench
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2021, 04:02:20 PM »

I'm serious  :like:

He can tap a lift off the whaling walrus Rick. ill stick the nut straight on that slab of lard to put him out the game then see where Kenny's bottle is at  :like:

Sort it out Sunday 6 pm stumps 
headset

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2021, 06:47:21 AM »

LOOKS LIKE WE HAVE A POTENTIAL BOARD BATTLE ON OUR HANDS....

AN ONLINE TURF WAR!
calamity

Crabamity

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2021, 08:41:53 AM »

Isn't Ken disabled or something? Bit rum trying to arrange a dust-up with someone less than fully able.
MikeFrench
« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2021, 11:50:16 AM »

Isn't Ken disabled or something? Bit rum trying to arrange a dust-up with someone less than fully able.

If Kenny's a raspberry ripple the fights off  :unlike: :unlike: :unlike:  I am not turning up to a bare knuckle against Iron-Side  :stairlift:

I'd never live it down . Sorry Kenny let's forget it all ill chicken out of this one  
« Last Edit: August 26, 2021, 11:52:14 AM by MikeFrench » Logged
El Capitan

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2021, 12:55:31 PM »

Watch yourself, frenchy

Rob Nichols ruined my life.
MikeFrench
« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2021, 02:11:50 PM »

Watch yourself, frenchy

This is fucking hilarious  :alf: :alf: :alf: :alf: :alf: :alf: :alf: :alf: :alf: :alf: :alf:
headset

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2021, 02:27:17 PM »

lost

Fuck me i wasn't aware ken was a cabbage. Not that intended to give him a clip anyway but I suppose it answers a lot as to why he has an attitude problem. I thought he was an able-bodied ex-doorman. They say you learn something every day and I just have. He is still cunt for banning me wheelchair-bound or not. :wanker:
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length