Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 25, 2021, 10:04:33 PM
Home Help Search Login Register

News: SIGN UP FOR AN ACCOUNT HERE...

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!  (Read 1742 times)
Wee_Willie

View Profile
« on: June 06, 2021, 12:37:58 PM »

Just getting my vocals ready for later  BLM
monkeyman

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2021, 12:49:53 PM »

:like:
LeeTublin

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2021, 01:26:16 PM »

Its funny i dont know anyone that supports it yet FMTTM are all over it calling anyone who doesnt agree with it a racist.  klins
Wee_Willie

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2021, 02:07:00 PM »

Southgate claiming the knee taking was not about politics but about

"social injustice for black people around the world"

This raises a few questions for me ....

So is the knee taking only for black people of African descent? What about mixed race, yellow, white, brown, hispanic? Is it exclusively apply to black victims and not other victims?

Does it not matter if other races are being treated unjustly? And assuming they care about other races (benefit of the doubt) will they boycott the next world cup given how the Qataris have used slave labour imported from Asia to build their stadia? If not does this mean that it is about tokenism? Or does not matter as they're not black? Also black people are treated disgracefully in the Arab world - more reasons to boycott Qatar. And what about the black school girls that are being repeatedly kidnapped and abused in Nigeria - by black rapists ... is the knee for them even though this is not racism but simply terrorism and paedophillia? And what about the injustice for those in Burkina Faso and Mozambique ... etc etc

The boos last week were from Middlesbrough, a place that has one of the highest rates of child abuse and neglect in the country - kids a stone throw away from where the knee taking who are victims of social injustice. Does this knee taking apply to them given the majority are kids with single white mothers who are drugged up/pissed up, with social service doing little to protect them? If not why not?

Better stop taking the knee if its about being racially prejudice

monkeyman

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2021, 02:08:54 PM »

Its funny i dont know anyone that supports it yet FMTTM are all over it calling anyone who doesnt agree with it a racist.  klins
I WONDER IF RED NOSE HAS BLAGGED ANOTHER TICKET FOR TODAY
IF SO I CAN IMAGINE HE GOES ON BENDED KNEE IN THE CONCOURSE  :nige:
Minge

Superstar

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2021, 04:41:32 PM »

I thought all this taking the knee stuff was about support for police training
Tortured_Mind

JUST HEARD HE NEVER MADE IT

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2021, 04:50:06 PM »

https://youtu.be/x3SxEOvAOEg 

Theres a name from the past. The last time I saw that bum he was sniffing glue outside HMV over 35 years ago with all the other deadbeats
Tom_Trinder

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2021, 05:09:01 PM »

Just getting my vocals ready for later  BLM

:like:
Tintin

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2021, 10:52:27 PM »

'One sour note'

Get fucked.
Tortured_Mind

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2021, 11:39:40 PM »

Theres a name from the past. The last time I saw that bum he was sniffing glue outside HMV over 35 years ago with all the other deadbeats
headset

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 07, 2021, 05:44:51 AM »

Did u boo TM... :ukfist:
Tortured_Mind

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 07, 2021, 07:58:42 AM »

I DIDN'T BOO BUT IT'S ABOUT TIME THEY STOPPED SHOVING IT DOWN OUR NECKS.

A ONE OFF WOULD HAVE SUFFICED !!!

El Capitan

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 07, 2021, 12:06:45 PM »

So is the knee taking only for black people of African descent? What about mixed race, yellow, white, brown, hispanic? Is it exclusively apply to black victims and not other victims?

Does it not matter if other races are being treated unjustly? And assuming they care about other races (benefit of the doubt) will they boycott the next world cup given how the Qataris have used slave labour imported from Asia to build their stadia? If not does this mean that it is about tokenism? Or does not matter as they're not black? Also black people are treated disgracefully in the Arab world - more reasons to boycott Qatar. And what about the black school girls that are being repeatedly kidnapped and abused in Nigeria - by black rapists ... is the knee for them even though this is not racism but simply terrorism and paedophillia? And what about the injustice for those in Burkina Faso and Mozambique ... etc etc

The boos last week were from Middlesbrough, a place that has one of the highest rates of child abuse and neglect in the country - kids a stone throw away from where the knee taking who are victims of social injustice. Does this knee taking apply to them given the majority are kids with single white mothers who are drugged up/pissed up, with social service doing little to protect them? If not why not?

Yeah... like saying a ďsave the whalesĒ campaign doesnít give a fuck about any other sea life

Rob Nichols ruined my life.
TerryCochranesSocks

Pull your socks up Tel.

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 07, 2021, 12:24:34 PM »

If Save the Whales was arguing for defunding the Navy perhaps.

I fuckin' hate smart-arsed signatures
El Capitan

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 07, 2021, 12:27:45 PM »

Ffs itís Monday Tez, donít need an analogy on top of an analogy today

Rutters

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 07, 2021, 12:32:51 PM »

The problem with that is that if you allow the national team to be used to campaign for 'Save The Whale' it's only a matter of time until the 'Sustainable Fishing' lobby and the 'Marine Pollution' people say 'when's it our turn for some activism'?

You might even get groups from Norway and Japan booing because 'Save The Whale' is an infringement of their cultural identities.

That's why for so long we've tried to keep sport and politics separate, until now.
headset

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 07, 2021, 12:33:41 PM »

I DIDN'T BOO BUT IT'S ABOUT TIME THEY STOPPED SHOVING IT DOWN OUR NECKS.

A ONE OFF WOULD HAVE SUFFICED !!!

My feelings are the same TM.....If Boro start taking the knee at the start of next season I will more than likely boo and I'm sure many others will. If that tags me as a racist then so be it, unfortunately.

It still won't get me an 'open' seat on racist raw having had one of my accounts already served with a ban.. rava
El Capitan

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 07, 2021, 12:40:01 PM »

The problem with that is that if you allow the national team to be used to campaign for 'Save The Whale' it's only a matter of time until the 'Sustainable Fishing' lobby and the 'Marine Pollution' people say 'when's it our turn for some activism'?

You might even get groups from Norway and Japan booing because 'Save The Whale' is an infringement of their cultural identities.

That's why for so long we've tried to keep sport and politics separate, until now.

I see your point. But I think itís now more down to the racist shit being aimed at footballers on social media.

I donít actually like how itís been tied into the who George Floyd thing. And I think lots of footballers have actually spoken up and said itís not about that, itís about racism and specifically keyboard warrior racism.

Maybe they should have donít something different than ďtaking a kneeĒ to differentiate

TerryCochranesSocks

Pull your socks up Tel.

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 07, 2021, 12:53:59 PM »

That would have been fine.
Link arms, stand on one leg, thumbs up etc.

I fuckin' hate smart-arsed signatures
John Theone

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 07, 2021, 02:05:12 PM »

I see your point. But I think itís now more down to the racist shit being aimed at footballers on social media.

I donít actually like how itís been tied into the who George Floyd thing. And I think lots of footballers have actually spoken up and said itís not about that, itís about racism and specifically keyboard warrior racism.

Maybe they should have donít something different than ďtaking a kneeĒ to differentiate

What about the cunts like Colin Kazim Richards that deliberately link it to the Black Power movement by also raising a clenched fist?

That's fuck all to do with a few comments on Social Media and all to do with B LM/White privilege/colonialism/smash capitalism agenda and all the other shite that is being pushed at us by the Liberal lefties.

Hey you know what don't go on Social Media if you don't like the comments.

Look how many people have called you a narrow backed cunt and it doesn't put you off!
El Capitan

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 07, 2021, 02:10:21 PM »

Whatís black power got to do with BLM or taking a knee? Is it just the work black that puts you off?

Did your black rotten teeth put you off even visiting a dentist you buck toothed Darlo cunt 

Robbso

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 07, 2021, 02:26:40 PM »

Oy, copyright and all that
Rutters

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 07, 2021, 02:30:06 PM »

"I see your point. But I think itís now more down to the racist shit being aimed at footballers on social media".

Whilst you may see the merits of Steve Bruce's family's death threats, personally I'd find them more disturbing than a monkey emoji.

However, If you want to start grading offence and abuse or only addressing certain forms of abuse impacting certain sorts of victims then you automatically cause division and resentment = booing.

Politics is for politicians...sport for sportsmen.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2021, 02:33:57 PM by Rutters » Logged
John Theone

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 07, 2021, 08:17:03 PM »

Whatís black power got to do with BLM or taking a knee? Is it just the work black that puts you off?

Did your black rotten teeth put you off even visiting a dentist you buck toothed Darlo cunt 

You really are a dumb fuck Matty - I explained it all and then you ask the question!!!

Fuck sake

souey lost
El Capitan

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 07, 2021, 08:42:18 PM »

I didnít really read it tbh... thought we were just throwing a few insults about like the good old days  monkey

Wee_Willie

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 07, 2021, 09:26:14 PM »

Yeah... like saying a ďsave the whalesĒ campaign doesnít give a fuck about any other sea life

Nice analogy. Any campaign would have to state it cares about all whales and not just claim one is being persecuted more than others whereas in the real world the biggest victims are the ones not being protected
Tortured_Mind

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 07, 2021, 09:31:12 PM »

John Theone

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 07, 2021, 11:24:42 PM »

I didnít really read it tbh... thought we were just throwing a few insults about like the good old days  monkey

Oh well - fair enough

mcl
headset

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 08, 2021, 04:17:15 AM »

monkey

The is not much that doesn't get caught by your screenshots is the.... :like:
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length