Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 27, 2021, 05:36:54 AM
Home Help Search Login Register

News: SIGN UP FOR AN ACCOUNT HERE...

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: VORDERMAN !!!  (Read 2451 times)
Tortured_Mind

JUST HEARD HE NEVER MADE IT

View Profile
« on: May 20, 2021, 08:09:11 PM »

oleary                                                                                oleary

Theres a name from the past. The last time I saw that bum he was sniffing glue outside HMV over 35 years ago with all the other deadbeats
Uncle guyguy's Secret Whorehouse

Bugger.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2021, 08:25:42 PM »

Frog muffin.
Bob_Ender

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2021, 08:30:47 PM »

I'm no Susie Dent...but ,isn't that an anagram of ...Frig my Muff.

🤔x

"Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm."
Tortured_Mind

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2021, 08:32:50 PM »

In the photoshopped photos, she looks great. But when you see her on film/video; you realise she is overly surgically-modified. She cannot speak properly because of all the fillers. And her physical deportment, is like an old woman. All this surgery and her enlarged rear, has actually aged her... more!

Theres a name from the past. The last time I saw that bum he was sniffing glue outside HMV over 35 years ago with all the other deadbeats
Tortured_Mind

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2021, 08:35:48 PM »

Such a shame she turned into a fake with all her fillers and implants, she lost all credibility. People like real people not fakes.

Tortured_Mind

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2021, 08:43:55 PM »

There is something very wrong with a person of this age who feels the need to hang it out in this way

Tortured_Mind

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2021, 09:07:13 PM »

oleary

Tortured_Mind

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2021, 09:13:26 PM »

Carol Vorderman used to self promote as a clever, maths graduate with mensa levels of intelligence. Fast forward a few decades and she's turned into a self obsessed selfie taker, who is making herself look ridiculous and frankly desperate

Uncle guyguy's Secret Whorehouse

Bugger.

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2021, 09:30:10 PM »

Hen wagon.
Tortured_Mind

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2021, 09:44:14 PM »

WAGGONERS WALK !!!   charles

Tortured_Mind

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2021, 09:55:41 PM »

jc

https://youtu.be/IlrZZWiG-Mw

monkeyman

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 20, 2021, 10:20:12 PM »

I WOULD RAG THE ARSE OF IT SHE IS ONE HORNY BITCH  :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker:
Tortured_Mind

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 20, 2021, 10:21:54 PM »

COULD SHE BE DISTURBED ???   

Tortured_Mind

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 20, 2021, 10:26:23 PM »

I work in mental health and I'm 99.9% sure carol has aspergers, no boundaries, can't see right from wrong, constant need for attention and a lonely existence because people can't be around it for long periods of time

Tortured_Mind

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 20, 2021, 10:33:51 PM »

God this is so boring now ...have her brains slipped down to her boobs? Change the record Carol, nothing more stomach turning than a narcissist pretending they are just casually taking pictures when in reality they are looking for attention and adulation

Tortured_Mind

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 21, 2021, 12:08:22 AM »

WHAT DOES SHE LOOK LIKE ? AND HOW OLD DOES SHE THINK SHE IS ???????????/

Tortured_Mind

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 21, 2021, 12:11:49 AM »

oleary

NowThenTinHead

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 21, 2021, 07:36:25 AM »

I work in mental health and I'm 99.9% sure carol has aspergers, no boundaries, can't see right from wrong, constant need for attention and a lonely existence because people can't be around it for long periods of time

You work?
Tortured_Mind

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 21, 2021, 08:32:49 AM »

TerryCochranesSocks

Pull your socks up Tel.

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 21, 2021, 09:32:27 AM »

If she get's too close to a radiator she'll go back to this.

I fuckin' hate smart-arsed signatures
LeeTublin

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 21, 2021, 09:40:23 AM »

Oh yes. 
TerryCochranesSocks

Pull your socks up Tel.

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 21, 2021, 09:52:54 AM »

Oh no!   souey souey

I fuckin' hate smart-arsed signatures
TechnoTronic

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 21, 2021, 09:26:15 PM »

Would let her shit on my glass coffee table while i watched from underneath.

Buck it upside down against the settee and leave it with carpet burns her ancestors would feel.
Tortured_Mind

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 21, 2021, 09:45:51 PM »

monkeyman

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 21, 2021, 10:16:51 PM »

lost
jack inoff

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 26, 2021, 03:40:01 PM »

You need to get some more of his back catalogue out. It might wake this gaff up. :like:
Tortured_Mind

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 26, 2021, 04:25:13 PM »

Holgateoldskool

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 26, 2021, 04:51:21 PM »

TM- Brilliant!
Westlane_rightwinger

Fred West ruined my wife

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 26, 2021, 07:05:40 PM »

In Tel's first pic of her she looks like Whacko Jacko.
jack inoff

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 28, 2021, 04:11:18 PM »

Tortured Mind never fails to come up with the goods upon request.

You might be pushed to deliver a picture a day on Mr Liddle.

I bet you could deliver one a month? you could then turn him into a COB calendar boy.  monkey
Tortured_Mind

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: June 07, 2021, 10:12:26 AM »

souey

A to b, Warrington, United Kingdom, 2 hours ago

It's time to age gracefully now Carole, give up the silicone and see through dresses you are 60 love.

Tortured_Mind

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 07, 2021, 10:17:46 AM »

PurplePouf, Somewhere, Åland Islands, 17 hours ago

Oh Carol no. Just no. At your age there is a fine line between dressing anyway you like and looking a bit desperate and trashie. You've crossed it.

Tortured_Mind

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 07, 2021, 10:18:36 AM »

Gallico, Keb, United Kingdom, 1 hour ago

Exactly whose pulses does she set racing? Your writers DM are very limited in their use of English. "Sizzling", "flaunts", "showcases", "sets pulses racing" etc. etc. It's just all getting so boooooring now. And no, this old woman trying to act 30 years younger definitely does NOT set my pulses racing or anything else for that matter. Sick to death of her, Gemma Collins, Holly Ross, Amanda Holden and that awful Jessy Nelson every bloody day in the paper trying to be relevant when they most definitely are NOT!!

Ollyboro
Mackems existing: When political correctness goes mad

Infant Herpes

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 07, 2021, 03:53:30 PM »

Looks like one of those "realistic" Japanese sex dolls, which the manufacturers charge you £1500 for, but then don't tell you it's an extra £250 for a vibrating minge and an extra £350 for real pubic hair and an extra £450 in import duty. And when the fucking thing gets delivered, it turns out the doll only talks in Japanese, so you've got no fucking idea if she's enjoying you doing her up her non-vibrating shitter.

So I've heard, like.

I know where you live
Robbso

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 07, 2021, 05:04:22 PM »

Looks like one of those "realistic" Japanese sex dolls, which the manufacturers charge you £1500 for, but then don't tell you it's an extra £250 for a vibrating minge and an extra £350 for real pubic hair and an extra £450 in import duty. And when the fucking thing gets delivered, it turns out the doll only talks in Japanese, so you've got no fucking idea if she's enjoying you doing her up her non-vibrating shitter.

So I've heard, like.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length