Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 07, 2021, 11:04:02 PM
Home Help Search Login Register

News: SIGN UP FOR AN ACCOUNT HERE...

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Labour MP asks for Corbyn Expenses To Be Investigated  (Read 1914 times)
Cooper671

View Profile
« on: May 24, 2021, 11:41:43 PM »

https://news.sky.com/story/call-for-jeremy-corbyn-to-be-investigated-over-failure-to-declare-legal-costs-support-12316067

No mention of this by our whoppers over the road  :nige:
Ollyboro
Mackems existing: When political correctness goes mad

Infant Herpes

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2021, 12:30:06 AM »

A frequent critic of Corbyn alleges that Corbyn might have had some help with legal expenses - as reported by Sky News. No agenda there then. It's the exact same as Johnson's ship of fools handing out - Literally - billions of pounds of taxpayer's money out to their friends and neighbours. Thanks for flagging it up.

I know where you live
Cooper671

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2021, 01:16:47 AM »

A frequent critic of Corbyn alleges that Corbyn might have had some help with legal expenses - as reported by Sky News. No agenda there then. It's the exact same as Johnson's ship of fools handing out - Literally - billions of pounds of taxpayer's money out to their friends and neighbours. Thanks for flagging it up.

Not really you are quoting government business

Last couple of weeks we've had Johnson and his flat refurbishment and now take away meals "breaking MP rules" ....... same as the Corbyn accusation

What you quoted is literally something completely different, probs dont understand though  :nige:
towz

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2021, 04:14:11 AM »

:like: Inept, corrupt Boris and his minions have raped the taxpayer and very few seem to care, while howling that things would have been so much worse under a Corbyn government. Most British people are so easily manipulated and blindingly ignorant that I give up on the cunts
Bob End and his Sexy Bitch

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2021, 10:56:39 AM »

Most British people are so easily manipulated and blindingly ignorant that I give up on the cunts

After Brexit was me. Then the utterly useless, hopeless twat that is Johnson, then Trump.

Fuck me.
Bill Buxton

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2021, 11:12:55 AM »

Still whining about Brexit. Itís happened, itís history.Get over it. The
Uncle guyguy's Secret Whorehouse

Bugger.

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2021, 11:28:50 AM »

The

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2021, 11:31:22 AM »

Unfortunately, 'history' is the exact opposite of what Brexit is.

KillingJoke

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 25, 2021, 12:03:53 PM »

Cooper - If you ever had a girlfriend (or god forbid a wife) and she went into "Labour", would you have a heart attack?

You must be the saddest sack on a Boro message board, unable to talk about anything else.

Here's your beloved Tories again blocking an NHS pay rise.  :wanker:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6_MfQ9FloE
Cooper671

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 25, 2021, 01:11:01 PM »

Cooper - If you ever had a girlfriend (or god forbid a wife) and she went into "Labour", would you have a heart attack?

You must be the saddest sack on a Boro message board, unable to talk about anything else.

Here's your beloved Tories again blocking an NHS pay rise.  :wanker:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6_MfQ9FloE

I do have a girlfriend... and a child  

One day you may get there...  

They also blocked my pay rise... guess what Iím not crying about it  mcl
« Last Edit: May 25, 2021, 01:17:11 PM by Cooper671 » Logged
KillingJoke

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 25, 2021, 01:55:02 PM »

[/quote]

klins

Only joking Coops, I'm sure you're very happily attached. To your right hand. mcl
Cooper671

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 25, 2021, 01:57:50 PM »

klins

Only joking Coops, I'm sure you're very happily attached. To your right hand. mcl
[/quote]

I need to use both of them to be fair 
Wee_Willie

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 25, 2021, 05:53:35 PM »

Most British people are so easily manipulated and blindingly ignorant that I give up on the cunts

After Brexit was me. Then the utterly useless, hopeless twat that is Johnson, then Trump.

Fuck me.

Was Trump in our parliament?
kippers

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 25, 2021, 06:55:12 PM »

This scruffy cunt could have been prime minister.
His ugly shag Abbott could have been home secretary.

Let that sink in.

We would have been shunned by the western world with Jezza giving out hate speeches to the free palastine rabble, and Dianne would now be in France will a flotilla of ships to bring in the worlds flotsum and jetsum
Robbso

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 25, 2021, 07:08:40 PM »

The difference being loads of labour supporters turned away from the likes of Abbot and Corbyn and refused to vote for him and his party. Boris, however can do no wrong

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 25, 2021, 07:32:25 PM »

Fuck me.

Was Trump in our parliament?

Actually he was once. Corbyn, right again, refused to attend
KillingJoke

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 25, 2021, 09:42:54 PM »

Let that sink in.

We would have been shunned by the western world with Jezza giving out hate speeches to the free palastine rabble, and Dianne would now be in France will a flotilla of ships to bring in the worlds flotsum and jetsum

But But But...... Corbyn and Abbott!!!!!! and Blair the war criminal etc, etc.....

You stupid, thick, gullible, cap doffing imbecile.

Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson.... the man of the people. Your voters desrve you :wanker:

Keep on clapping for the nurses eh.

kippers

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 25, 2021, 10:12:21 PM »

Let that sink in.

But But But...... Corbyn and Abbott!!!!!! and Blair the war criminal etc, etc.....

Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson.... the man of the people. Your voters desrve you :wanker:

Yep, keep on clapping the nurses.   :nige:

So angry you rant shite son.
Snoozy

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 25, 2021, 11:32:30 PM »

Fuck me.

Then bloody Covid 😳🙄

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 25, 2021, 11:44:43 PM »

Fuck me.

Then bloody Covid 😳🙄

Doesnít exist. They are controlling us
towz

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 26, 2021, 01:59:18 AM »

The difference being loads of labour supporters turned away from the likes of Abbot and Corbyn and refused to vote for him and his party. Boris, however can do no wrong

Because there has been no concerted media assassination of Boris, in fact they have colluded with him and his corrupt regime. Corbyn was mercilessly slaughtered, made out to an anti-semite, extreme leftists. The media convinced the British public he was an amalgamation of Pol-Pot & Hitler. Whatever his shortcomings as a leader he was nothing that he was made out to be but vested interests dont want a fairer society with a more equitable distribution of the wealth
« Last Edit: May 26, 2021, 02:01:15 AM by towz » Logged
Wee_Willie

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 26, 2021, 06:36:44 AM »

Because there has been no concerted media assassination of Boris, in fact they have colluded with him and his corrupt regime. Corbyn was mercilessly slaughtered, made out to an anti-semite, extreme leftists. The media convinced the British public he was an amalgamation of Pol-Pot & Hitler. Whatever his shortcomings as a leader he was nothing that he was made out to be but vested interests dont want a fairer society with a more equitable distribution of the wealth

Corbyn and his gang are racists, end of.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2021, 06:45:45 AM by Wee_Willie » Logged
kippers

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 26, 2021, 08:47:45 AM »

No media assassination of Boris ???
I would suggest they are trying to destroy him. Its just that the public are having none of it .
KillingJoke

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 26, 2021, 09:21:13 AM »

Let that sink in.

Yep, keep on clapping the nurses.   :nige:

So angry you rant shite son.

Angry? Nope. But I would like to see the NHS paid a fair whack for the work they do and not taken the piss out of by Tory MP's.

But, each to their own eh?

You carry on in your little vile Tory bubble.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2021, 09:23:34 AM by KillingJoke » Logged
kippers

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 26, 2021, 01:01:09 PM »

Aye, each to their own you SLFD
KillingJoke

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 26, 2021, 05:46:42 PM »

Aye, each to their own you SLFD

cry

:wanker:

towz

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 26, 2021, 06:16:52 PM »

:alf:

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 26, 2021, 06:46:22 PM »

This  :homer: :homer: :wanker: :wanker:
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length