Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 19, 2021, 12:51:59 AM
Home Help Search Login Register

News: SIGN UP FOR AN ACCOUNT HERE...

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: FMTTM Posters Blaming This Board For Their Racists  (Read 2281 times)
Cooper671

View Profile
« on: May 24, 2021, 08:23:40 AM »

So they have a well known member (nearly 500 posts) and because they think he is racist they are saying he has come from here.... errrmm 2 points whoppers!

1. He is not a new poster on your forum so why would he have come from here
2. Kim Jong Red Nose doesn't allow new posters on the forum 

They are a right bunch of paranoid freaks 

https://fmttmboro.com/index.php?threads/rio-ferdinand-racially-abused.18621/page-3#post-418447

monkeyman

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2021, 08:29:21 AM »

WHAT A FUCKING FANNY BLOCK21 IS  :wanker:
Rutters

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2021, 03:19:38 PM »

The thing is...when you won't allow any contention to your views they become more and more extreme and hate-driven. Eventually you realise your opinions are just ideologies which you can't substantiate.

When you know anything you post will be greeted with head-noddery and back-slapping from people as left-field as yourself you end up lazily posting any old guff, just for the self congratulation because it nourishes your low self-esteem.

When outrage is your currency and superlatives of abuse are your badges of honour those on the outside see you as some sort of cult.
kippers

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2021, 06:43:52 PM »

The thing is...when you won't allow any contention to your views they become more and more extreme and hate-driven. Eventually you realise your opinions are just ideologies which you can't substantiate.

When you know anything you post will be greeted with head-noddery and back-slapping from people as left-field as yourself you end up lazily posting any old guff, just for the self congratulation because it nourishes your low self-esteem.

When outrage is your currency and superlatives of abuse are your badges of honour those on the outside see you as some sort of cult.

Thats the truth
jack inoff

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2021, 03:38:35 PM »

:like:

A proper fucking wet wipe how he managed to father a child is any cunts guess

Word has it his dad fathered it due to Block21 not knowing what to do.

His Dad stepped in with a spunk sample from his own spunk gun. rava
Robbso

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2021, 06:28:20 PM »

It’s a good job coops isn’t bitter over his banning rava
Bob End and his Sexy Bitch

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2021, 06:49:38 PM »

The fucking drama queens who have been banned from that mad site have never recovered. They spout Flyme for just bloody years and tell good lads like me that Brexit is history, get over it.  cry cry cry cry cry

Bless
jack inoff

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2021, 04:27:39 PM »

monkey
TMG501

It's What's In The Groove That Counts

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2021, 07:35:34 PM »

I think you misspelt "cult" mate
monkeyman

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2021, 08:09:58 PM »

:like:

A proper fucking wet wipe how he managed to father a child is any cunts guess

Word has it his dad fathered it due to Block21 not knowing what to do.

His Dad stepped in with a spunk sample from his own spunk gun. rava
  :nige:
headset

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2021, 06:47:50 AM »

I'm half expecting Nosmo to be posting on here.... now he's a fly me outcast.... :like:

Unless he has fucked off too raw... mcl

AKA " The Radiator " I do like to warm places up!
Holgateoldskool

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 06, 2021, 07:57:10 AM »

I know Nosmo. Ran rings round Borolad . He was telling me he couldn’t post for a while although FMTTM claim he wasn’t banned. This was after Borolad threw a hissy fit a week ago and deleted threads. Nosmo said he could post the next morning - coincidentally after he had sent an email to admin....

I know he was angry and upset being branded a racist by some unknown poster.
LeeTublin

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 06, 2021, 08:17:58 AM »

They are Tory bashing again today. Muttley is trying to get the name Granny killer Boris to stick but no one is listening.  :wanker:
Cooper671

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 06, 2021, 09:55:04 AM »

They are Tory bashing again today. Muttley is trying to get the name Granny killer Boris to stick but no one is listening.  :wanker:

I seen that... what a sad bastard 
LeeTublin

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 06, 2021, 10:05:13 AM »

Off again on the Sasha Johnson thread someone mentioned London Mayor Khan he got shot down and Boris was blamed.   :unlike:
Cooper671

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2021, 10:35:31 AM »

Off again on the Sasha Johnson thread someone mentioned London Mayor Khan he got shot down and Boris was blamed.   :unlike:

Stop calling him Boris!!

Thats another new one 
Cooper671

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 07, 2021, 05:07:38 AM »

Just  checked in  and  they are fighting each other to be most Liberal.

A long term poster has just said I'm off and "the bullies" reaction was see ya!!

They have chased off erimus74 the most profolic and knowledgeable boro fan from there and have no shame. Posters who offer nothing in terms of  boro continue to post

Love to meet some over a pint  :beer:
headset

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 07, 2021, 05:56:23 AM »

Just  checked in  and  they are fighting each other to be most Liberal.

A long term poster has just said I'm off and "the bullies" reaction was see ya!!

They have chased off erimus74 the most profolic and knowledgeable boro fan from there and have no shame. Posters who offer nothing in terms of  boro continue to post

Love to meet some over a pint  :beer:

monkey

I doubt you will get a drink with them if you're 'tory'

I was after an orgy/wife swapping night with Adi and, his wife

Nothing has come to fruition as yet.... oleary... he is failing to respond to my signals... monkey

LeeTublin

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 08, 2021, 01:54:41 AM »

On the Ollie Robinson thread BoroMart says "Question for those that think that Robinson political persuasion and racism as an 18-20 year old should be unpunished because he was only a kid and therefore shouldn't be accountable. Shemima Begum...I guess you all feel she should be allowed back into the country with no punishment as long as she apologises for her 15 year old selfs life choices?"

Quite incredible waht gets said on there.  souey
headset

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 08, 2021, 04:13:03 AM »

On the Ollie Robinson thread BoroMart says "Question for those that think that Robinson political persuasion and racism as an 18-20 year old should be unpunished because he was only a kid and therefore shouldn't be accountable. Shemima Begum...I guess you all feel she should be allowed back into the country with no punishment as long as she apologises for her 15 year old selfs life choices?"

Quite incredible waht gets said on there.  souey

I would bullet her like

I agree some crazy shit gets spouted on fly me. Boro mart to be fair does try to get his point across without trying to sound smug and above people. Unlike some of the weasels on that board who shall remain nameless despite most knowing who they are.

I had to chuckle at Boro marts gif.... call a spade a spade... said with the right intention just the wrong thread for that type of saying..... monkey

maybe its just my sense of humour at times... .

Erimus44

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 08, 2021, 08:32:27 AM »

I would bullet her like

I agree some crazy shit gets spouted on fly me. Boro mart to be fair does try to get his point across without trying to sound smug and above people. Unlike some of the weasels on that board who shall remain nameless despite most knowing who they are.

I had to chuckle at Boro marts gif.... call a spade a spade... said with the right intention just the wrong thread for that type of saying..... monkey

Are you fucking deranged? He's the smugest, most arrogant cunt on there. The fact he's as thick as shit just adds to the hilarity of the crap he writes as he's completely incapable of nuance or conveying his point without spamming threads with multiple posts repeating the same rubbish.
Last week he was trying to compare the people booing at taking the knee to rapists, as if raping was a protest against sexual freedom.

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 08, 2021, 11:20:40 AM »

Last week he was trying to compare the people booing at taking the knee to rapists, as if raping was a protest against sexual freedom.

mick mick mick :nige: :nige: :nige: :nige: :nige:
headset

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 08, 2021, 11:52:00 AM »

I would bullet her like

Are you fucking deranged? He's the smugest, most arrogant cunt on there. The fact he's as thick as shit just adds to the hilarity of the crap he writes as he's completely incapable of nuance or conveying his point without spamming threads with multiple posts repeating the same rubbish.

monkey

In the hope that he reads this board, I was actually buttering him up....
That way he hopefully keeps the fire burning on fly me....

Whilst I don't agree with most posters from over there.... i do find the likes of Adi and those with plenty to say like boromart quite interesting due to the fact they do often raise the temperature of some posters on fly me.... They court controversy in abundance with their I am 'always right' opinions...  :like:

I hope that clears matters up.....

As the captain earlier this week pointed out that place 'fly me' even has kenny from racist raw bouncing... monkey

El Capitan

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 08, 2021, 01:32:59 PM »

I would never call it racist raw! What a disgusting thing to say!  BLM

Rob Nichols ruined my life.
headset

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 08, 2021, 01:59:41 PM »

I would never call it racist raw! What a disgusting thing to say!  BLM

The saying "racist raw" belongs to borolad. I got it from him... he tickled my fancy when I noticed him come out with that... He would have had a few frothing at the mouth when he came out with that. :like:

You to be fair don't mince your fucking words on the RR 'racist' subject as was witnessed the other day on Fly me. The cunts kicked me off my Stiffy account on RR so I just laugh and look now with the odd post to keep things ticking over with my other addy.. mcl

El Capitan

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 08, 2021, 03:09:05 PM »

What a scamp you are  mcl

kippers

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 08, 2021, 06:56:29 PM »

I wonder what has happened over there for it to become a antifa style board?

Never used to be like that years ago.

Do you think its Westy trying too hard to appease all his cyber 'mates'

Its barely fucking readable these days.
Robbso

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 08, 2021, 07:01:45 PM »

I have an idea D.

Oh never mind :alf:
PoliteDwarf

Not big and not clever

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 08, 2021, 07:05:35 PM »

That's fair enough.  I only ever casually browse FMTTM these days to read all the racism on there.  I'm surprised the owners don't do anything about it but I guess if the extra traffic puts a few extra shillings in their pocket they'll turn a blind eye to it.

CoB scum
El Capitan

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 08, 2021, 09:25:12 PM »

The saying "racist raw" belongs to borolad. I got it from him... he tickled my fancy when I noticed him come out with that... He would have had a few frothing at the mouth when he came out with that. :like:

You to be fair don't mince your fucking words on the RR 'racist' subject as was witnessed the other day on Fly me. The cunts kicked me off my Stiffy account on RR so I just laugh and look now with the odd post to keep things ticking over with my other addy.. mcl

Mad Kenna is convinced we’re the same person.

I’m bloody insulted 

headset

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: June 09, 2021, 07:31:07 AM »

Mad Kenna is convinced we’re the same person.

I’m bloody insulted 

What on here or on there ...... monkey...

Well only I and you will ever know if mad ken's head 'frying' like a fried egg over nothing....

Nurse...... rava

Wee_Willie

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 09, 2021, 07:38:14 AM »

AdiDumb reckons that Gibson is racist

Knee = anti racist

No knee = racist

I wonder if Gibson is aware that this cult-like echo chamber is associating itself with Middlesbrough FC
kippers

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 09, 2021, 11:13:25 AM »

Knee = anti racist

No knee = racist

I wonder if Gibson is aware that this cult-like echo chamber is associating itself with Middlesbrough FC

He should be.
headset

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 10, 2021, 01:25:12 PM »

I know Nosmo. Ran rings round Borolad . He was telling me he couldn’t post for a while although FMTTM claim he wasn’t banned. This was after Borolad threw a hissy fit a week ago and deleted threads. Nosmo said he could post the next morning - coincidentally after he had sent an email to admin....

I know he was angry and upset being branded a racist by some unknown poster.

nosmo is back now.....he's posting sheepishly though.... the bullies have got to him....
the minute he steps out of line they will brand him a ray again unless they have him on ignore......

headset

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 10, 2021, 01:46:00 PM »

Knee = anti racist

No knee = racist

monkey

The Dem will have something to say if he reads that.... He sometimes pops on here....... :like:

Although I think I scared him off after my request for a coke fulled orgy with him and his missus.. monkey

The encounter could have been called when "rough meets posh".... location the judge's dungeon.. :like:

monkey

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 10, 2021, 05:24:40 PM »

Are they rough, like?
headset

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 11, 2021, 05:38:09 AM »

Are they rough, like?

I'm quite sure he classes any poster from COB or racist raw as rough and, ready type....
He and, his misses will like a bit of rough..... the posh ones often do..... especially the women...

In answer to your question, they would be rough if I had a weekend with them....  oleary

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 11, 2021, 09:28:13 AM »

Are they rough, like?

I'm quite sure he classes any poster from COB or racist raw as rough and, ready type....
He and, his misses will like a bit of rough..... the posh ones often do..... especially the women...

In answer to your question, they would be rough if I had a weekend with them....  oleary

:homer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :homer:

Home now?
headset

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 11, 2021, 12:45:24 PM »

Are they rough, like?

:homer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :homer:

Home now?

U kinky bugger.......meets in public only/hotels.....class a's and booze allowed no Rohypnol
that's strictly out of bounds...... monkey

El Capitan

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 11, 2021, 12:51:29 PM »

Good rant from Kenna on RR today 

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 11, 2021, 05:20:50 PM »

Worraboot, like?
El Capitan

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 11, 2021, 09:18:30 PM »

Worraboot, like?

A big rant entitled “bullying” where he’s banging on about the nasty gang of Marxists on fmttm  :nige:

It’s currently followed by a thread called “smalltown” with the 12 admins all saying what a cunt he is… opening paragraph is a bit of an irony overload;

“What I don't get about him is why he constantly bleats on about how much he hates everything about Comeonboro, when he was a big poster on that board for years, and still would be if Goldby hadn't deleted him.”

monkey

headset

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 12, 2021, 04:24:39 AM »

Worraboot, like?

A big rant entitled “bullying” where he’s banging on about the nasty gang of Marxists on fmttm  :nige:

It’s currently followed by a thread called “smalltown” with the 12 admins all saying what a cunt he is… opening paragraph is a bit of an irony overload;

“What I don't get about him is why he constantly bleats on about how much he hates everything about Comeonboro, when he was a big poster on that board for years, and still would be if Goldby hadn't deleted him.”

monkey

12 admins...... monkey you've won the internet for today with that quote.... :beer: :beer:

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 12, 2021, 07:59:03 AM »

Worraboot, like?

monkey

Michael Jackson ‘Man in the mirror’  FMTTM and Smalltown or an obsession more many, not just over there. Move on lads, she’s ditched you
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length