Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 10, 2021, 06:56:05 PM
Home Help Search Login Register

News: SIGN UP FOR AN ACCOUNT HERE...

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Watch me put the mockers on it  (Read 252 times)
Bob End and his Sexy Bitch

View Profile
« on: April 29, 2021, 05:32:47 PM »

..... but English football in Europe is to be applauded. Would be nice to have all four finalists, eh? Think I wouldn’t mind seeing Chelsea win the CL with The Arse for the Europa - no, not *that* Europa. I got a stud off a pair of jeans in my grill in there, just as an aside
Snoozy

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2021, 10:10:09 PM »

..... but English football in Europe is to be applauded. Would be nice to have all four finalists, eh? Think I wouldn’t mind seeing Chelsea win the CL with The Arse for the Europa - no, not *that* Europa. I got a stud off a pair of jeans in my grill in there, just as an aside

Wash your fucking mouth out!
I can just about put up with your pro Corbyn views, your Europhile hypnosis and your brainwashed Covid Sheep mentality but Chelski winning anything, never mind the biggest club title in the world just proves you are mentally unstable.
Bob End and his Sexy Bitch

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2021, 11:57:32 PM »

Wash your fucking mouth out!
I can just about put up with your pro Corbyn views, your Europhile hypnosis and your brainwashed Covid Sheep mentality but Chelski winning anything, never mind the biggest club title in the world just proves you are mentally unstable.

I agree. City then. Choose who’s brass you want to win
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length