Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 10, 2021, 07:29:54 PM
Home Help Search Login Register

News: SIGN UP FOR AN ACCOUNT HERE...

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Leftys All Worked Up  (Read 1745 times)
Cooper671

View Profile
« on: April 28, 2021, 08:40:22 AM »

Falling over themselves with the Boris Johnson reports over the last few days.

Failing to realise no one outside the Westminster bubble and BoreMe gives a fuck.... Just had a look on Sky News and its not even mentioned today  :nige:

Lesson number 1 - remember the Dom Cummings story which you all buzzed over, no one else cared  

BoreMe is like a reach around at the moment over this - bit like the other 100 stories they predicted wrong  charles charles
« Last Edit: April 28, 2021, 09:39:47 AM by Cooper671 » Logged
Itchy_ring

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2021, 09:09:25 AM »

Said exactly that to the wife last night when turning the news off. Like mist political threads over the road, people don't care have other things in life to worry about.
Cooper671

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2021, 09:43:39 AM »

Said exactly that to the wife last night when turning the news off. Like mist political threads over the road, people don't care have other things in life to worry about.

I was laughing at some of them yesterday..... constantly updating them as if its breaking news... Newsflash no one cares 

If the Tories take Hartlepool that place will be hilarious
kippers

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2021, 09:53:21 AM »

If I was PM, I would be concerned if I didnt have direct access to prominent businessmen like Dyson, especially in difficult times like a pandemic.

'Bodies piled high in the streets'
You really think he meant that? Probably in the middle of a rant , if at all true.

Furnishing 10 Downing St.  Boris probably doesn't have a clue about how the place is furnished or how its funded.
Cooper671

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2021, 10:21:05 AM »

Not sure how anyone believes that comment is true - apparently it was said 6 months ago but only now it is coming out. It would have been out the next day in the real world.  :jackanory:
Cooper671

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2021, 10:24:00 AM »

In other news - SmallTowns latest comment

I'm not wrong though, am I? I can understand why you would want to deflect from your lie and absence of broad thought but I'm afraid I won't let you. I've had enough of people like you ignoring a topic and only replying by insulting me so I'm going to start calling it out

:nige:

Your Hard! 
Itchy_ring

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2021, 10:25:41 AM »

If I was PM, I would be concerned if I didnt have direct access to prominent businessmen like Dyson, especially in difficult times like a pandemic.

'Bodies piled high in the streets'
You really think he meant that? Probably in the middle of a rant , if at all true.

Furnishing 10 Downing St.  Boris probably doesn't have a clue about how the place is furnished or how its funded.

1. Lot of them have no idea about life in a normal business.
2. Lot of them have never had to make a more difficult decision than larger or cider in the student union
3. Most of them don't have wives so have no idea how the refurb conversation went i.e. Carrie I'm going to redecorate, Boris yes fine I e got better things to worry about, crack on babe

Did have a look over there yesterday, still can't get their heads around Boris and even still rattling on about Brexit lost
Bill Buxton

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2021, 11:19:53 AM »

Lefties think the Public Sector is the way to go. Public Sector = toxic unionisation,woke agenda,over staffed, you owe me a job culture,highly inefficient ,too many overpId middle and senior managers, job's worth attitude, there is more but this will do.
kippers

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2021, 11:29:05 AM »

Coops, stop reading fmttm mate.
Its clear that it is more of a left wing mouthpiece now, rather than a Boro football messageboard.

Take Smalltown for example. When was the last time he spoke of anything MFC? He is a bot.
Bob_Ender

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2021, 07:51:50 PM »

AND ........   This week's winner of TOP RANT OF THE WEEK.......goes to  ..king Billy of the Bux,

Top ranting that like, ere av yaselve one of these King B......🐣🐤🐥x.       

If I have offended anyone in the cracking of this egg.............    Sorry x

"Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm."
towz

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2021, 08:24:33 AM »

Leftys worked up, zero comments on this thread?  charles
Bob End and his Sexy Bitch

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 29, 2021, 08:27:10 AM »

I am outraged, oh yes.

Itís all about control.
Itchy_ring

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 29, 2021, 09:15:08 AM »

Falling over themselves with the Boris Johnson reports over the last few days.

Failing to realise no one outside the Westminster bubble and BoreMe gives a fuck.... Just had a look on Sky News and its not even mentioned today  :nige:

Lesson number 1 - remember the Dom Cummings story which you all buzzed over, no one else cared  

BoreMe is like a reach around at the moment over this - bit like the other 100 stories they predicted wrong  charles charles

For Towz and Bob please refer to the second sentence, you don't meet the definition 
Micksgrill

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 29, 2021, 05:04:00 PM »

I liked what a rotary mo said this morning on nick ferrari after all this decorating crap going on about boris " it'll be curtains for kids if he don't do well in local elections"   can't believe e the press its getting.....surely there are bigger things going on other than a few dodgy expenses
KillingJoke

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 29, 2021, 06:27:48 PM »

I liked what a rotary mo said this morning on nick ferrari after all this decorating crap going on about boris " it'll be curtains for kids if he don't do well in local elections"   

"can't believe the press its getting.....surely there are bigger things going on other than a few dodgy expenses"

Yes!, I fully support Boris underhand, sneaky way he got people to pay for his 58k refurbishment. a breach of MPsí code of conduct. Who cares about a bit of taking cash from Tory donors in return for favours.

Boris could bum my dog and i'd still vote for him!. :nige:

Go on Boris lad, you fuzzy haired, working class hating twat.
Ollyboro
Mackems existing: When political correctness goes mad

Infant Herpes

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 29, 2021, 07:13:01 PM »

I liked what a rotary mo said this morning on nick ferrari after all this decorating crap going on about boris " it'll be curtains for kids if he don't do well in local elections"   

"can't believe the press its getting.....surely there are bigger things going on other than a few dodgy expenses"

Yes!, I fully support Boris underhand, sneaky way he got people to pay for his 58k refurbishment. a breach of MPsí code of conduct. Who cares about a bit of taking cash from Tory donors in return for favours.

Back. Of. The. Fucking. Net.
Bud Wiser

Bausor & Gill OUT!!!

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 29, 2021, 07:22:55 PM »

Its quite incredible, isn't it. For the last few years Dominic Cummings was persona non grata, now shit pans like you hang off his every word!

KillingJoke

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 29, 2021, 07:27:10 PM »

Its quite incredible, isn't it. For the last few years Dominic Cummings was persona non grata, now shit pans like you hang off his every word!

Who's hanging on Cummings word? Laughing at all you daft cunts who love Blusterer Boris  cry

« Last Edit: April 29, 2021, 07:40:45 PM by KillingJoke » Logged
MF(c) DOOM

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 29, 2021, 09:30:01 PM »

Boris falls far below the standards of integrity and competence one would hope from a PM. People knew this when he was elected though and don't seem bothered, primarily because of the lack of a viable opposition

The bodies piled up thing I'm not bothered about, it will have been a stupid flippant remark. Trying to get someone else pay for his flat refurb is a typically dodgy Boris thing and should bring him down but probably wont.

His incompetence will get him eventually. In a way he has been lucky Covid has consumed everything
Bill Buxton

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 29, 2021, 09:59:34 PM »

Boris should be congratulated for enhancing the property and not at the taxpayers expense.
KillingJoke

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 30, 2021, 12:26:14 AM »

Seems Cooper doesn't reply when he's shown up to be a Boris cock gobbling dipshit :wanker:

Cooper 0 - COB 1
Micksgrill

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 30, 2021, 06:09:41 AM »

Boris falls far below the standards of integrity and competence one would hope from a PM. People knew this when he was elected though and don't seem bothered, primarily because of the lack of a viable opposition

The bodies piled up thing I'm not bothered about, it will have been a stupid flippant remark. Trying to get someone else pay for his flat refurb is a typically dodgy Boris thing and should bring him down but probably wont.

His incompetence will get him eventually. In a way he has been lucky Covid has consumed everything

Incompetence always gets to PM's and popularity wears thin.....always happened to every PM in my lifetime. Fortunately, when the incompetence extends to the Labour  leader, then Boris will get into power for a second term.  People know what he is about, he is a bit of a lad, bit of a toff, doesn't give a fuck about the detail and has got a sense of humour. That's why people like him.  Starmer  is as dull as dishwater and weak in getting the labour message out.
Cooper671

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 30, 2021, 12:07:43 PM »

Seems Cooper doesn't reply when he's shown up to be a Boris cock gobbling dipshit :wanker:

Cooper 0 - COB 1

Or i don't live on the board and can instantly reply  mcl

Anyways still enjoying the outrage that no one else cares about  :nige:..... leftys getting all worked up over something they think the rest of the country cares about but in reality dont give a shit  cry
Bill Buxton

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 30, 2021, 01:04:08 PM »

What will the lefties say when Hartlepool goes Tory?
KillingJoke

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 30, 2021, 01:23:16 PM »

Cooper 0 - COB 1

Anyways still enjoying the outrage that no one else cares about  :nige:..... leftys getting all worked up over something they think the rest of the country cares about but in reality dont give a shit  cry

Go on Cooper lad!

Have a suck on Boris big man tits one more time
Cooper671

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 30, 2021, 01:26:38 PM »

Cooper 0 - COB 1

Go on Cooper lad!

I would have done but you know what his womanising is like... I got there and your Mrs had beaten me to it 
Cooper671

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 30, 2021, 01:27:15 PM »

What will the lefties say when Hartlepool goes Tory?

I've got front row tickets on FMTTM booked for when it does  :nige:
towz

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 30, 2021, 01:36:27 PM »

The very concept of Hartlepool going Tory is so fucking ludicrous it beggars belief, so congrats to the Tory party
KillingJoke

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 30, 2021, 01:54:41 PM »

Cooper 0 - COB 1

Go on Cooper lad!

I would have done but you know what his womanising is like... I got there and your Mrs had beaten me to it 
klins

Awwwwwwww...all because you were booted off fmttm....... 

You big tory baby cry
Cooper671

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 30, 2021, 02:32:53 PM »

Cooper 0 - COB 1

Go on Cooper lad!

klins

Awwwwwwww...all because you were booted off fmttm....... 

You big tory baby cry

I know - bastards  oleary

On the upside for you, you get me on here 
Red Rebel

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: April 30, 2021, 03:10:50 PM »

fukc of kilignjoak yuo fuckign leftiy wankbag borl sukker  :wanker:
KillingJoke

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 30, 2021, 03:38:29 PM »

fukc of kilignjoak yuo fuckign leftiy wankbag borl sukker  :wanker:

mcl :pope2:
towz

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 30, 2021, 03:38:50 PM »

Still no leftys worked up like  :nige:
TedBongo

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 30, 2021, 09:53:46 PM »

Good lad Boris, man of the people, one of us lad, I mean who on here has not spent £900 on a roll of wallpaper.

Give the lad a break it's not cheap putting six kids through Eton (or similar)

Always offended never ashamed (29.05.85)
Bill Buxton

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 30, 2021, 10:03:00 PM »

Meanwhile Smarmer sits at home in his hovel in Islington counting his millions. Now there is a real man of the people.
Cooper671

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 01, 2021, 10:46:30 AM »

Here are a load of them all worked up together  

Who the fuck rants in the early hours on a friday night about mean old Boris - sad bastards lost

https://fmttmboro.com/index.php?threads/johnsons-scandals-how-on-earth-did-he-get-where-he-is.17840/

This is another - no one gives a fuck about the wallpaper - absolute dream world  :nige:

https://fmttmboro.com/index.php?threads/good-law-project-update-more-snouts-in-trough.17829/#post-398468
« Last Edit: May 01, 2021, 10:55:28 AM by Cooper671 » Logged
KillingJoke

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 01, 2021, 11:15:14 AM »

Who the fuck rants in the early hours on a friday night about mean old Boris - sad bastards lost

https://fmttmboro.com/index.php?threads/johnsons-scandals-how-on-earth-did-he-get-where-he-is.17840/

This is another - no one gives a fuck about the wallpaper - absolute dream world  :nige:

https://fmttmboro.com/index.php?threads/good-law-project-update-more-snouts-in-trough.17829/#post-398468

Some interesting view points on there, thanks for pointing it out, more interesting than your posts anyway Cooper :alf:

Tory Polititians eh? only in it to line their pockets and do favours for their rich mates.
Cooper671

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 01, 2021, 11:26:01 AM »

This is another - no one gives a fuck about the wallpaper - absolute dream world  :nige:

Some interesting view points on there, thanks for pointing it out, more interesting than your posts anyway Cooper :alf:

Tory Polititians eh? only in it to line their pockets and do favours for their rich mates.

Glad to be of service

Still interesting enough for you to keep reading and replying   :nige:

Oh what's a polititian? 
KillingJoke

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 01, 2021, 11:34:04 AM »

This is another - no one gives a fuck about the wallpaper - absolute dream world  :nige:

Glad to be of service

Oh what's a polititian?  

Just giving you the much needed attention you crave now you can't stir on other sites cry :nige:

The old spelling mistake ruse, that all ya got? jc
« Last Edit: May 01, 2021, 11:47:34 AM by KillingJoke » Logged
Cooper671

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 01, 2021, 11:56:31 AM »

Glad to be of service

Oh what's a polititian?  

Just giving you the much needed attention you crave now you can't stir on other sites cry :nige:

Seems your a little rattled and a tad obsessed - certainly seem a little "worked up" over anything Tory  mcl

Hopefully the election results next week don't push you over the edge...... I don't want a cape fear scenario on my hands 
KillingJoke

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 01, 2021, 12:55:33 PM »

Glad to be of service

Oh what's a polititian?  

Seems your a little rattled and a tad obsessed - certainly seem a little "worked up" over anything Tory  mcl

Hopefully the election results next week don't push you over the edge...... I don't want a cape fear scenario on my hands 

Far more important things in life than politics, winding you cap doffing tory boys up is good sport though.

cry

Cooper671

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 01, 2021, 01:06:38 PM »

Glad to be of service

Oh what's a polititian?  

Far more important things in life than politics, winding you cap doffing tory boys up is good sport though.

cry

Winding up the tory boys by being trounced in the upcoming elections... bizarre thought process but hey ho whatever calms you down 
KillingJoke

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 01, 2021, 01:32:54 PM »

Glad to be of service

Oh what's a polititian?  

cry

Winding up the tory boys by being trounced in the upcoming elections... bizarre thought process but hey ho whatever calms you down 

My local elections are in London so I'm guessing Labour will win.  mcl

Mickgaz

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 01, 2021, 03:57:16 PM »

ThisJust about sums it up
 https://www.facebook.com/1443494904/posts/10218998123611059/
Teesside Tammy

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 02, 2021, 12:45:02 AM »

I was laughing at some of them yesterday..... constantly updating them as if its breaking news... Newsflash no one cares 

they will take Hartlepool............Liebour are finished
KillingJoke

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: May 02, 2021, 09:18:29 PM »

they will take Hartlepool............Liebour are finished

Just to give you the heads up mate, Labour aren't in power at the moment

A fat, liar of an oaf leads your party of choice.

£350 million a week for the NHS!!!!! etc etc

Clap for the NHS (but vote against giving them a pay rise)

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/watch-moment-tories-cheered-blocking-10707293

Horrible devils the Tories
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length