Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 10, 2021, 07:02:42 PM
Home Help Search Login Register

News: SIGN UP FOR AN ACCOUNT HERE...

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Beer gardens  (Read 734 times)
MF(c) DOOM

View Profile
« on: April 27, 2021, 08:41:20 PM »

Shite really isnt it, and impossible for pubs to make a living relying on the british weather.

Just been past the cross and there were a couple of young uns huddled under an umbrella having a drink looking miserable as sin. Rain stopped play at the Bruntons. Away Boris, get the pubs open, even if its just for the vaccinated
TechnoTronic

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2021, 11:38:25 AM »

I said this on the day they opened and that it was totally shit and would rather sit in my garden.  Got called miserable and Billy no mates. 

I like these places that have put up fully enclosed tents outside, basically created a room outside.   lost
Itchy_ring

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2021, 01:07:39 PM »

Had a couple of decent sessions, it's ok but not great. There are some pubs that will have done very well since they reopened but have to agree most won't be making any sort of living.
John Theone

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2021, 04:04:33 PM »

I said this on the day they opened and that it was totally shit and would rather sit in my garden.  Got called miserable and Billy no mates. 

I like these places that have put up fully enclosed tents outside, basically created a room outside.   lost

Not worried about Covid now are you?

:nige:
TechnoTronic

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2021, 05:09:50 PM »

Not worried about Covid now are you?

:nige:

Not in the slightest.  It's just another example of the utter madness.  Build a room outside and you can all sit in it.

El Capitan

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2021, 05:31:01 PM »

Actually 2 of the walls / roof need to be open  

Rob Nichols ruined my life.
TechnoTronic

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2021, 07:39:06 PM »

Actually 2 of the walls / roof need to be open  

You reckon if it's lashing down they remain open?  No chance, I would close it myself.
El Capitan

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2021, 08:18:26 PM »

You can have a roof 

Rob Nichols ruined my life.
monkeyman

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2021, 10:16:43 PM »

WHY DONT YER JUST STAY IN YER FUCKING GARDEN
TechnoTronic

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2021, 10:55:27 PM »

WHY DONT YER JUST STAY IN YER FUCKING GARDEN

If you find huddled under an umbrella in the pissing rain fun then fire on.  In my garden, we can at least go in the house and not get soaked like a daft cunt 13 year old drinking on the street.
Itchy_ring

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2021, 10:14:06 AM »

Booked in for Saturday pm session followed by a spot of food home for 9 nicely pissed  :homer:
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length