Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 25, 2021, 10:11:09 PM
Home Help Search Login Register

News: SIGN UP FOR AN ACCOUNT HERE...

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Floyd Vs Derek Chauvin - The Results are in  (Read 2153 times)
TechnoTronic

View Profile
« on: April 20, 2021, 09:11:00 PM »

Announced shortly ITK.  BLM

Justice which ever way it goes.  I just have a feeling it's not going to be enough punishment, if he's guilty.
Itchy_ring

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2021, 09:30:43 PM »

Riots which ever way
ccole

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2021, 10:04:26 PM »

Well the BBC have had him guilty since the start

Pigeon droppings

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2021, 10:15:04 PM »

Guilty on all 3 charges. Was never going to be anything else. Sentencing in 8 weeks.
TechnoTronic

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2021, 10:25:22 PM »

Guilty on all 3 charges. Was never going to be anything else. Sentencing in 8 weeks.

Bloke never stood a chance.  How does it work that he is guilty of all 3 charges?  Did he kill the other gadgey 3 times? 
NowThenTinHead

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2021, 10:47:01 PM »

Whilst he was probably guilty let's not forget GF was an absolute wrong un. It was an open goal for the jurors in fairness the way of the world
TechnoTronic

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2021, 12:00:16 AM »

This is simply insane that people even think this way.

https://youtu.be/QUOy_b-H7FI
myboro

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2021, 12:27:18 AM »

Guilty of killing him, no shit Sherlock there was a video which showed what he did. Only the start of justice Police have to protect people, uphold the law and are not above the Law. This was not an error, he killed another human 
towz

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2021, 02:17:40 AM »

Some faith restored in humanity  :like:
TerryCochranesSocks

Pull your socks up Tel.

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2021, 10:04:09 AM »

Guilty of killing him, no shit Sherlock there was a video which showed what he did. Only the start of justice Police have to protect people, uphold the law and are not above the Law. This was not an error, he killed another human 

A really, really shit human though.

I fuckin' hate smart-arsed signatures
Bob End and his Sexy Bitch

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2021, 10:33:09 AM »

Are you in a camp put forward earlier saying it was murder, but its ok because of what he was? Not you, Terry, surely
El Capitan

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 21, 2021, 10:51:24 AM »

Great result  :like:

Rob Nichols ruined my life.
TerryCochranesSocks

Pull your socks up Tel.

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 21, 2021, 11:27:31 AM »

Are you in a camp put forward earlier saying it was murder, but its ok because of what he was? Not you, Terry, surely

No, not all. I don't condone murder (except possibly in circumstances of revenge for a child etc.)
I don't believe this was murder however, I think it was poor execution of an ill-advised std operating procedure (the neck kneel restraint) and he should have been found guilty of manslaughter.

That said, I have no time whatsoever for any oxygen thief who paints a mural of George Floyd, or represents this scumbag as anything other than a low-life shit house druggie twat. I've no interest in his colour, he was just scum.

T_Bone

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 21, 2021, 11:51:00 AM »

George floyd was a scumbag  :unlike:

I'd say the copper done a good job, one less crimnal in the world  :like:
El Capitan

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 21, 2021, 11:54:56 AM »

Looks like you got Tezza mixed up with T-Bone, Bob.

Easy mistake to make  :nige:

TerryCochranesSocks

Pull your socks up Tel.

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2021, 11:59:13 AM »

Keep out of it JayJay

mcl

Itchy_ring

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 21, 2021, 12:00:00 PM »

No, not all. I don't condone murder (except possibly in circumstances of revenge for a child etc.)
I don't believe this was murder however, I think it was poor execution of an ill-advised std operating procedure (the neck kneel restraint) and he should have been found guilty of manslaughter.

That said, I have no time whatsoever for any oxygen thief who paints a mural of George Floyd, or represents this scumbag as anything other than a low-life shit house druggie twat. I've no interest in his colour, he was just scum.

Pretty much spot on there Tez, no idea why so many people are trying to turn a lowlife into some sort of saint
El Capitan

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 21, 2021, 12:04:20 PM »

Keep out of it JayJay

mcl

JayJayB who took his family to Whinstone View on a Sunday and treated them all to steak? 

That was mad Kev  monkey

TerryCochranesSocks

Pull your socks up Tel.

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 21, 2021, 12:06:15 PM »

Were you the gardener then?

El Capitan

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 21, 2021, 12:07:35 PM »

Were you the gardener then?

Missed an uphill joke there  mcl

TerryCochranesSocks

Pull your socks up Tel.

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 21, 2021, 12:08:26 PM »

Implied.

jc

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 21, 2021, 01:04:25 PM »

Looks like you got Tezza mixed up with T-Bone, Bob.

Easy mistake to make  :nige:

:nige:  Sorry Telbert
calamity

Crabamity

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 21, 2021, 01:09:48 PM »

Even if the outcome was correct the nature of the trial should scare Americans shitless. The President interfering in a "free" trial hours before a verdict through, thinly veiled threats from other high placed politicians. Scary business, and no place for mob justice.

Apparently the verdict was need to "heal". That and the tens of millions paid to Floyds family. Maybe the family will "heal" the lives of his victims, by sharing their largesse with them.

American coppers though, jesus wept  klins
TechnoTronic

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 21, 2021, 02:15:56 PM »

Never saw no uproar when these 2 good Ole boys were just out minding their own business driving and a full on police chase was brought upon them.

https://youtu.be/nGnPsBCL_-Q
towz

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 21, 2021, 03:59:26 PM »

Bloke never stood a chance.  How does it work that he is guilty of all 3 charges?  Did he kill the other gadgey 3 times? 

Bloke never stood a chance because he murdered someone live on camera
TechnoTronic

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 21, 2021, 04:09:55 PM »

Bloke never stood a chance because he murdered someone live on camera

He was also live on camera saying he couldn't breathe when they tried to put him in the police car.

If he hadn't tried to use a dodgey note.
If he just handed back the cigarettes that he tried to purchase with said dodgey note
If he got in the police car
If he didn't resist arrest

He may still be alive right now or possibly died of drug overdose.

We shall never know.

If it hadn't of been such a high media case, riots kicking off all over the place and direct threats towards the people of the USA.  This case would have been thrown out of court as no substantial evidence to convict.

Look at the 15 girl that was shot an hour after the result in Ohio.  People going ape shit over it, it's as clear as day on the video footage the 15 year old was just in the motion to stab the victim.  Police nailed the bitch before contact.   :mido:

Act like an animal deserve to be dealt with like an animal.
towz

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 21, 2021, 05:07:27 PM »

Yeah no complaints about that one by the sound of it, if you are going around stabbing people, especially in US, expect to be shot
Bob_Ender

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 21, 2021, 07:16:52 PM »

Going with Calamity on this one .............. :like:

"Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm."
CLEM FANDANGO

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 21, 2021, 08:21:20 PM »

Even if the outcome was correct the nature of the trial should scare Americans shitless. The President interfering in a "free" trial hours before a verdict through, thinly veiled threats from other high placed politicians. Scary business, and no place for mob justice.

Apparently the verdict was need to "heal". That and the tens of millions paid to Floyds family. Maybe the family will "heal" the lives of his victims, by sharing their largesse with them.

American coppers though, jesus wept  klins

This whole POV is cooked up by the media and simple weak minded woke twats and BLM grifters lap it up.

Regular every day people of all types don't buy into any of this shit and are totally fucking fed up of it.

When they push through wack job ideas like defunding the police and paying reparations too black people the democrats will be swiftly booted out of power.

PS: There is an Inclusion and Diversity committee (yup that's a thing) at my kids public elementary school.   Their bright idea for the next parent meeting is to discuss Police Brutality. 

Needless to say the people on this committee are all ardent BLM activists with ridiculous agendas and axes to grind.  This has zero to do with the needs of the average 7 year old or safety etc at the school. 

I am so fucking sick of these useless cunts stirring up shit and conflict where none exists.

Yes - Police shootings/killings (of all races) are, of course, too high but as a % off the overall number of daily interactions and confrontations between the police and the public it is still a tiny %.  I don't excuse it but I can understand why it happens - if you were a copper faced with apprehending criminals likely to be carrying guns you would be on edge as well.

Official COB Prediction League Winner 2017/18/19/20
Official CLEM vs THUNDER Winner 2016/17/18/19/20/INFINITY
COB 2020 Battlenips: PEOPLE'S Champion
TechnoTronic

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 21, 2021, 08:55:44 PM »

Very good post CLEM and at least you live there to comment on the real views.

It's madness looking in on it all and being a level headed person.  If you said all this was going to happen 5 years ago, you would be locked up in an asylum.  People have just been brainwashed into stupidity.

If you watch the YouTube video I posted yesterday of before the verdict.  People saying he should have not been trialed and put out for justice on the street.  Cities deserve to be burned down etc it's absolutely outrageous and I would be considering a move home if I was you or get a big fuck off gun 🔫

myboro

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: April 22, 2021, 01:57:46 AM »

Any human who kills another human is a really shit human Tezza I agree glad you support BLM
Wee_Willie

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 22, 2021, 07:27:27 AM »

I agree with a few comments above - calamity and Tez, which have not bought into the hysteria from something that happened 5k miles away while people here (in this country) are getting murdered, raped abuse, attacked but it goes unreported for similar reasons.

Another angle for me is that I believe the US has a problem with people wearing uniforms. The only time I have wanted to put my fist through an immigration officer's face was in Philadelphia when he told me to stand back from the desk as he could smell me. I have had other encounters with immigration officers. Admittedly I have not had any run ins with police over there but I guess they could be worse. Basically I would say they're power crazy cunts with guns and will shoot you, abuse you etc irrespective of your colour. They kill white people too and more of them than blacks.

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 22, 2021, 09:50:33 AM »

I wouldn't trust a copper absolutely anywhere. True, dat
TerryCochranesSocks

Pull your socks up Tel.

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 22, 2021, 11:51:03 AM »

Any human who kills another human is a really shit human Tezza I agree glad you support BLM

What sort of human threatens to shoot a pregnant woman in the belly during an "aggravated robbery"?
Just out of interest.

TechnoTronic

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 22, 2021, 11:56:12 AM »

I agree with a few comments above - calamity and Tez, which have not bought into the hysteria from something that happened 5k miles away while people here (in this country) are getting murdered, raped abuse, attacked but it goes unreported for similar reasons.

Another angle for me is that I believe the US has a problem with people wearing uniforms. The only time I have wanted to put my fist through an immigration officer's face was in Philadelphia when he told me to stand back from the desk as he could smell me. I have had other encounters with immigration officers. Admittedly I have not had any run ins with police over there but I guess they could be worse. Basically I would say they're power crazy cunts with guns and will shoot you, abuse you etc irrespective of your colour. They kill white people too and more of them than blacks.

US immigration officials are easily the worst in the world, make you feel guilty about being there.

I'm sure there are 1000s of police in the US that are not complete bellends but a cop doing good stuff isn't really headline news.
38red

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 22, 2021, 03:54:39 PM »

What did you smell of?
Wee_Willie

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 22, 2021, 07:11:33 PM »

Alcohol 🍺 🍷
MF(c) DOOM

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 22, 2021, 10:33:45 PM »

What did you smell of?

never had you down as a foy box willie  klins
Wee_Willie

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 23, 2021, 08:48:01 PM »

WTF is a foy box
myboro

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 24, 2021, 01:56:17 AM »

What sort of human threatens to shoot a pregnant woman in the belly during an "aggravated robbery"?
Just out of interest.
A shit one, but a threat is not an action. Sticks and Stones comes to mind. But the Opiod problem in America is also in play

"In the United States, the country most severely affected, it arose through a confluence of well-intentioned efforts to improve pain management by doctors and aggressive even fraudulent marketing by pharmaceutical manufacturers."

Oh big Pharma led to more drug users in the US

More winning from Capitalism
calamity

Crabamity

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 24, 2021, 06:09:33 AM »

Just out of interest.
A shit one, but a threat is not an action. Sticks and Stones comes to mind. But the Opiod problem in America is also in play

"In the United States, the country most severely affected, it arose through a confluence of well-intentioned efforts to improve pain management by doctors and aggressive even fraudulent marketing by pharmaceutical manufacturers."

Oh big Pharma led to more drug users in the US

More winning from Capitalism

Did you just actually excuse his behaviour? If the person is not to blame then why is the whole of America not on opioids and committing multiple crimes, including aggravated, armed robbery holding a gun to the stomach of a pregnant woman. You do know that during pregnancy women are supposed to avoid stress, because it can permanently damage the baby? This incident could have far more consequences than a physical injury from an actual shooting.

This kind of whataboutery, deflecting and excusing is how we end up with a career criminal being deified and enabled. What a joke.
Robbso

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 24, 2021, 08:50:36 AM »

This kind of whataboutery, deflecting and excusing is how we end up with a career criminal being deified and enabled. What a joke.

Absolutely spot on.
TechnoTronic

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 24, 2021, 09:09:47 AM »

How's that buy from black owned shops only working out for you?   BLM

https://nypost.com/2021/04/22/black-owned-businesses-struggling-at-george-floyd-square/?utm_source=NYPTwitter&utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_medium=SocialFlow
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length