Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 01, 2021, 06:49:38 AM
Home Help Search Login Register

News: SIGN UP FOR AN ACCOUNT HERE...

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Kudela  (Read 1406 times)
Robbso

View Profile
« on: April 15, 2021, 05:26:07 PM »

What a fucking farce this is turning into. He definitely said something, but what, it appears no one else but Kamara heard him. He’s found guilty by UEFA and given a 10 match ban. Kamara then assaults him in the tunnel by allegedly punching him, he gets a 3 match ban. Pundits are going into meltdown at the leniency of Kudelas ban and outraged  Kamara gets banned for assault. On top of that lawyers in Scotland are now trying to take kudelas to court for racism which they hope will result in a 6 month jail sentence. What happens if he goes to Court and gets acquitted does Kamara then get taken to court for assault 
They should all be fucking banned for covering their gobs while on the pitch anyway :wanker:
Bob_Ender

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2021, 06:40:07 PM »

:like: agree what yer saying........but seriously,does any fucker take that circus serious anymore.

LOVE BORO FC, love our town love our people (including hemmo) but.....

It's time for bed  :beer:x

"Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm."
Rutters

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2021, 10:16:35 PM »

Was there any actual evidence of the offence or was he banned just on Kamara's testimony?

I mean, it's not as if players would try to get opponents into trouble or anything, is it?
SmogOnTour

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2021, 11:13:34 PM »

Was there any actual evidence of the offence or was he banned just on Kamara's testimony?

I mean, it's not as if players would try to get opponents into trouble or anything, is it?

It wasn't just Kamara, but others supported his claim they heard Kudela call him a "fucking monkey".

I do find it odd that people are of the opinion that a racist insult is worthy of a greater punishment than physical assault however.
John Theone

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2021, 09:06:12 AM »

Don't you know?

Race card trumps evidence every time

klins
Rutters

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2021, 09:20:13 AM »

It wasn't just Kamara, but others supported his claim they heard Kudela call him a "fucking monkey".

I do find it odd that people are of the opinion that a racist insult is worthy of a greater punishment than physical assault however.
I agree.

Without evidence we're punishing on hearsay (not that it doesn't already happen)

Would anyone put it passed a group of malicious teammates to all claim they heard the opposition's best player call one of theirs a 'monkey'?
SmogOnTour

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2021, 11:26:32 AM »

What sort of evidence would be enough for you to be happy and content?
A witness testimony supporting the claim would be enough to hold up in court, but not in a UEFA inquiry?
Rutters

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2021, 11:36:09 AM »

Testimony should never be enough to convict..because some people lie.

Unless you think every time an accusation is made it should be believed and the accused disbelieved?
« Last Edit: April 16, 2021, 11:38:06 AM by Rutters » Logged
SmogOnTour

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2021, 11:44:11 AM »

No, not every time, but when an investigation is carried out and concluded with support from witnesses. You know, like the normal due process.
Rutters

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2021, 01:24:05 PM »

'Normal due process' would only be applied if it was established 'beyond reasonable doubt'.

Would you say a teammate united with Kamara, to agreeing that he heard it, put it beyond reasonable doubt?

What about if two of Kudela's teammates said 'no he never'. Would that trump Kamara's one teammate?

That's why testimony is so dangerous and easily exploited.
Westlane_rightwinger

Fred West ruined my wife

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2021, 01:55:16 PM »

Sounds like you've been on the wrong end of it before, Rutters.

Our judicial system is the best in the world, or so the Judiciary say. Self praise is no recommendation.
SmogOnTour

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2021, 02:16:53 PM »

'Normal due process' would only be applied if it was established 'beyond reasonable doubt'.

Would you say a teammate united with Kamara, to agreeing that he heard it, put it beyond reasonable doubt?

What about if two of Kudela's teammates said 'no he never'. Would that trump Kamara's one teammate?

And now you're arguing hypotheticals to try and undermine UEFA's investigation and conclusion. What's the point.
38red

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 16, 2021, 03:06:26 PM »

And now you're arguing hypotheticals to try and undermine UEFA's investigation and conclusion. What's the point.

A UEFA hearing is the very definition of a kangaroo court.
Rutters

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 16, 2021, 03:16:21 PM »

Until it happens again then of course it's hypothetical.

My point is that believing someone said something without proof (only testimony) sets a very dangerous precedent.
SmogOnTour

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 16, 2021, 03:31:02 PM »

Until it happens again then of course it's hypothetical.

My point is that believing someone said something without proof (only testimony) sets a very dangerous precedent.

I've already asked you what proof/evidence would have to exist for you to be happy and you offered nothing.

Two people heard Kudela's comments, both remonstrated to the ref the moment it happened, both clarified to UEFA the comments used. Only Kudela appears to insisted this didn't happen and that his comment was "You're a fucking guy". Quite why he felt the need to cover his mouth to say this though is a mystery.
Rutters

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2021, 03:55:20 PM »

You can think whatever you like but until something is proven then it's just what you think. I don't believe people should be declared guilty on the strength of what someone thinks. Do you?

'Evidence' would be a sound recording either from a pitch-side mic or ref mic (or, of course, an admission).

Offences involving hearsay are notoriously difficult to *prove*. That's why most people don't bother.

SmogOnTour

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 16, 2021, 04:05:25 PM »

Yes, I do.
TechnoTronic

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 16, 2021, 04:26:05 PM »

At least he give him a dig in the tunnel. :mido:
Robbso

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 17, 2021, 08:46:57 PM »

If he covered his mouth and whispered in Kamara’s ear how could anyone else hear what was said, which was my original point. If it went to court and he was found not guilty could Kamara then be charged with assault 
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length