Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2021, 09:31:54 AM
Home Help Search Login Register

News: SIGN UP FOR AN ACCOUNT HERE...

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: They dont just sell Heather  (Read 1423 times)
Westlane_rightwinger

Fred West ruined my wife

View Profile
« on: April 14, 2021, 11:47:09 AM »

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-56743693
John Theone

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2021, 12:30:12 PM »

Why are these cunts still in this country?

Ollyboro
Mackems existing: When political correctness goes mad

Infant Herpes

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2021, 02:46:40 PM »

Totally wrong to suggest that this particular group of thieving cunts are typical of Romanian immigrants. Some are far worse.

I know where you live
Bud Wiser

Bausor OUT!!!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2021, 04:24:33 PM »

Theres even yet another documentary series starting on Ch 5 tonight to glorify these rats.

ccole

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2021, 06:43:14 PM »

They have no fear of deterrent.

If they get convicted and sent to a UK prison, compared to what they are used to in an Eastern European jail, its like 12 months off-shore in the North Sea to them.

Once convicted we should pay the Romanian authorities to take them back and let them serve their time in a jail at home.
Itchy_ring

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2021, 07:52:27 PM »

If they get convicted and sent to a UK prison, compared to what they are used to in an Eastern European jail, its like 12 months off-shore in the North Sea to them.

Once convicted we should pay the Romanian authorities to take them back and let them serve their time in a jail at home.

Seem to remember our shithouse judges have blocked us sending Romanians to jail over there before now because their prison are too small and it would breach their human rights  :meltdown:
Ollyboro
Mackems existing: When political correctness goes mad

Infant Herpes

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2021, 09:14:37 PM »

Romanians have two defining national traits: 1) Courage, and 2) Dishonesty.

So, although it took an unbelievable amount of courage for Romanians to rise up against Ceaușescu, the guns they used to execute the cunt were probably stolen. Hypothetically speaking like.

I know where you live
Itchy_ring

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2021, 09:47:52 PM »

Went for 4 days when we played Steua and there’s very much Romanians and pikeys, the Romanians couldn’t tell you quick enough how much they hate the pikeys.
Spidoolie

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2021, 06:50:58 PM »

Fuck that. just send them back and Romania can pay for their upkeep.
Billy Balfour

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2021, 08:24:03 PM »

Romanians have two defining national traits: 1) Courage, and 2) Dishonesty.

So, although it took an unbelievable amount of courage for Romanians to rise up against Ceaușescu, the guns they used to execute the cunt were probably stolen. Hypothetically speaking like.

I had a Romanian taxi driver once taking me to work.
Very well spoken and educated,  his wife was a teacher over here so he gave up his decent job over there. Wish I'd got his card, car was immaculate and genuinely nice chap.
They're not all bad.
Minge

Superstar

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 16, 2021, 06:30:05 AM »

Only on the surface
John Theone

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2021, 09:05:27 AM »

Went for 4 days when we played Steua and there’s very much Romanians and pikeys, the Romanians couldn’t tell you quick enough how much they hate the pikeys.

Its right that - apart from the friendly throat slitting gestures to our bus from the airport they were very friendly.

Micksgrill

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 16, 2021, 10:02:26 AM »

Met a few good Romanians in my time....good hard working people. Not the bloodsucking  gypsies though.  You only have to go down marble arch and see that type making a bloody mess of our capital city
kippers

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 16, 2021, 11:30:27 AM »

This is correct.  They build walls around them. Its not a racial thing, its because they are an absolute menace. Anyway, most Romanians are happy now as the Roma mainly infest this country .
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length