Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 26, 2021, 07:15:09 AM
Home Help Search Login Register

News: SIGN UP FOR AN ACCOUNT HERE...

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: My First Post & A Message To FMTTM Posters  (Read 8161 times)
Cooper671

View Profile
« on: April 09, 2021, 07:25:32 PM »

How do....

I have been having a read of this forum and can see that the trouble caused by the Yusuf thread has cleaned up the place. Also that some of those have now moved to another which seems good news. I may stick around. I see Coluka has emigrated across.

I know there are FMTTM posters who come over and read so thought good a place as any to state why I am now... well not allowed to post on there. I'm sure it will make it's way back on there.

I was giving a "temporary" ban for sticking up for a poster who was just being railroaded by that idiot SmallTown. So was he and along with the poster he was basically bullying. A few days later he was back doing what he does whilst me and Hickton have never returned. Obviously banned under the guise of a temporary ban never to be lifted.
I used the message facility about a dozen times over a month asking why and when it would be lifted along with 4 emails. Not a single answer from anybody. I only got an answer when I requested what personal information was held on me. Something that all users can ask for under the terms and conditions on the site. This prompted an email from Rob stating he had received no other emails and due to asking for this information I was being aggressive and making things personal (don't put it in your T&C then). Based on that it's better I leave the forum, forgetting that I was banned and looking like it was never gonna be lifted though.

Secondly Rob & Borolad restrict accounts making it difficult to post and use the forum. So the posters who post about slow accounts its not you, its your account. When queried this many users stated it was me and nothing up with my account. Borolad also called me a liar stating there was nothing wrong with it openly on the forum. What he didn't know was I had given access to Lefty and American Mary who when logged in realised my account was restricted. Lefty contacted him and advised if he had to put up with what I did he would have left the forum. This prompted a private message stating the restriction had been removed but I should remember the forum is ran by people left of centre therefore that's how I should post, if not dont post anything political. Also if I made the contents of the message public I would be deleted. So dishing threats out to keep the little secret of restricted accounts going. Nice!

There will be some of the paranoid types who think there are tory shills on the site who will be pleased that after 11 years posting on there and not breaking any forum rules that I won't be back, which is sad really. Message to those who think "new members" are tory plants. There are no new members. The last one was approved on February 17th. There hasn't been a new member giving posting rights in 2 months. Bottom of main page 1438 members, thats gone down since I was banned. Not sure why no new members aren't being allowed, bit strange but so you know next time you think someone is new, they aren't.

If you don't want boro fans with a different political opinion to yourself, put it in your forum rules instead of this cloak and dagger approach. I presume it's not in there due to it looking a tad like discrimination so it's done underhand instead. Not really the qualities I would expect to find with someone sitting on a supporters forum representing fans views, when clearly only interested in views from certain types of boro fans.

Thats off my chest anyways. I like most posters on there just a few who think only their opinion counts and others should not be listened to. I see the nastiness hasn't taken long on the Prince Philip.

Big shout out to Erimus74. Don't listen to that idiot SmallTown, keep up the good work on there. Also WeeGord who most probs think we don't like each other but that wasn't the case really and we did exchange messages. Hope the family is ok and keep fighting the good fight. I did try get my email address to you but without much success.

Friday night tipple - White Wine only tonight

Raising a glass to Prince Philip -  :beer: (no wine emoji)
TechnoTronic

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2021, 07:31:23 PM »

FUCK OFF DAFT CUNT.  I'm not reading all that shite.

El Capitan

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2021, 07:33:34 PM »

Welcome to the wonderful world of COB  :bc:

And a fellow white wine drinker to boot 

Rob Nichols ruined my life.
WeeGord

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2021, 07:44:50 PM »

Was wondering to what happened to you Cooper. Yes it doesn't take much to get booted off there at the moment. It won't be long before SmallTown is left on his own shouting at himself. Over and over again.
They don't take prisoners here though so I will tread carefully. Im very sensitive.
Holgateoldskool

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2021, 07:45:32 PM »

Good post and enlightening. Hopefully the one or two dickheads donít drive you away from here.
King of the North

Duckyfuzz

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2021, 07:59:22 PM »

Welcome aboard

:like:

Cooper671

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2021, 08:00:12 PM »

I wasnít expecting to see you here WG. Though I am tad suspicious its that little scamp who portrays to be block21  .

Oh i forgot to say I asked Rob for a refund on the my boro debut book which I purchased and he pocketed from. I didnít really want him to profit when discriminates against me. He never replied  
El Capitan

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2021, 08:00:52 PM »

Was wondering to what happened to you Cooper. Yes it doesn't take much to get booted off there at the moment. It won't be long before SmallTown is left on his own shouting at himself. Over and over again.
They don't take prisoners here though so I will tread carefully. Im very sensitive.

Iím admin on here, so if you have any problems just give me a shout  :like:

King of the North

Duckyfuzz

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2021, 08:02:14 PM »

Iím admin on here, so if you have any problems just give me a shout  :like:

Knock it off with the grooming matty!!

John Theone

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2021, 08:08:14 PM »

FUCK OFF DAFT CUNT.  I'm not reading all that shite.

Quick summary for you

Nichols and borolad are first grade cunts

...and borolad is probably bumming Westie as they read coopers post together

T_Bone

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 09, 2021, 08:13:24 PM »

John Theone

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 09, 2021, 08:18:21 PM »

:like:
coluka

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 09, 2021, 08:28:44 PM »

Welcome Cooper671, nice of you to notice i have emigrated across from there. I will take a  BLM

I donít know how I lasted as long as I did. I was shown a  :redcard: for not wanting Shamima Begum back in the country and a poster called Laughing contacted admin to have me banned. I told admin what a set of knobs they were via a private email though, no reply mind  .

Everyone on here is a pussycat compared to that ante British gadge called Laughing, he wants us all to bow down to ISiS I think.

Welcome  :pope2:
King of the North

Duckyfuzz

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 09, 2021, 08:29:39 PM »

They would be furious if they saw this but they are probably busy litter picking down parliament road.

Rutters

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 09, 2021, 08:35:11 PM »

Great post Coops, although no more than we already knew.

This place could be a home of free speech if properly moderated but there are some posters who have fully earned the right to be ignored.

There is however a very useful built -in feature on this board: If you post something which the Labour supporters have no answer to, you automatically get rewarded with a picture of a cute animal.

Cooper671

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 09, 2021, 08:36:44 PM »

Welcome Cooper671, nice of you to notice i have emigrated across from there. I will take a  BLM

I donít know how I lasted as long as I did. I was shown a  :redcard: for not wanting Shamima Begum back in the country and a poster called Laughing contacted admin to have me banned. I told admin what a set of knobs they were via a private email though, no reply mind  .

Everyone on here is a pussycat compared to that ante British gadge called Laughing, he wants us all to bow down to ISiS I think.

Welcome  :pope2:

Cheers Coluka I did follow that thread and knew it was what you were alluding to in your posts when leaving. Ive had run ins with laughing but nothing to heavy and spoke fine on other threads. I only have an issue with some posters who are unpleasant. You only have to look at the prince philip thread to see who they are
Robbso

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 09, 2021, 08:38:27 PM »

This place could be a home of free speech if properly moderated but there are some posters who have fully earned the right to be ignored.

There is however a very useful built -in feature on this board: If you post something which the Labour supporters have no answer to, you automatically get rewarded with a picture of a cute animal.

Oh, if only that last bit was true  :meltdown:
Block21
« Reply #17 on: April 09, 2021, 08:43:43 PM »

Coops lad if you weren't aware me owld fruit I'm the original block21 otherwise known as Riverside rifle, RIP Phil lad  :ponce:
Mickgaz

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 09, 2021, 08:45:06 PM »

Brilliant  :nige: :like:
ccole

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 09, 2021, 08:45:33 PM »

I was on that board from day one, until I suggested a former Guantanamo Bay detainee who several charity workers altered the US authorities to his activities, may not have been as innocent as he claimed. It was the night of a Paris attack.

It seems borolad has quite an unfulfilling life, a little like David Brent, but without the authority. Having a little control on FMTTMís message board gives him a little self worth that he lacks.

Itís very rare I even look on the place now. Just like the political party they all follow, it mirrors and shares its intolerance, movement away from its core following, & reduction of membership.

Some good posters on there, but there are slowly reducing in number.
coluka

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 09, 2021, 08:48:00 PM »

Coops lad if you weren't aware me owld fruit I'm the original block21 otherwise known as Riverside rifle, RIP Phil lad  :ponce:

:alf:

I thought you were me  charles
Block21
« Reply #21 on: April 09, 2021, 08:50:02 PM »

Genuinely wouldn't surprise me if some hard drives were seized on fmttm and I would start with Rob
Cooper671

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 09, 2021, 08:53:10 PM »

As my namesakes would say on goodness gracious me... no worries me old fruity
Bob End and his Sexy Bitch

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 09, 2021, 08:57:18 PM »

Good post and enlightening. Hopefully the one or two dickheads donít drive you away from here.

There are no very few dickheads now. True dat.
Billy Balfour

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 09, 2021, 09:13:51 PM »

Years ago I posted that my winnet was borolad on a 'who is your winnet' thread,  as he constantly followed me around being a bit of a nob, I didn't realise he was admin at the time.

Then a different account, who I'd never seen before started being quite nasty to everything I posted. It was obviously him. Bloke is a bit tapped so can believe any odd behaviour.
Finally got banned after I posted my sister was assaulted and an attempt to drag her into a van by some Pakistanis in Darlington outside my grandparents old house, post was removed then I was banned,  asked why, Rob said we don't want your type on our board.

His and their agenda to suffocate any debate on sex offenders should be known, this was before Rotherham when everyoneknew what was going on but was called a racistfor mentioning it.
Thing is before and after all that I've met and talked to Rob and even been on park runs with him, he didn't know my forum name. But let it be known,  he and b259 tried to keep a potential rape quiet so as not to offend.

T_Bone

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 09, 2021, 09:22:57 PM »

They would be furious if they saw this but they are probably busy litter picking down parliament road.

There's a lot of bad rubbish down parliament road to be fair.
King of the North

Duckyfuzz

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 09, 2021, 09:35:30 PM »

Very cosmopolitan down there these days I hear.

Where else in the north east can you get your haircut, fake fags, cheap heroin and a blowjob all for a fiver each.

The left canít even blame brexit for it as it has been going to shit for years.

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 09, 2021, 09:37:10 PM »

Years ago I posted that my winnet was borolad on a 'who is your winnet' thread,  as he constantly followed me around being a bit of a nob, I didn't realise he was admin at the time.

Then a different account, who I'd never seen before started being quite nasty to everything I posted. It was obviously him. Bloke is a bit tapped so can believe any odd behaviour.
Finally got banned after I posted my sister was assaulted and an attempt to drag her into a van by some Pakistanis in Darlington outside my grandparents old house, post was removed then I was banned,  asked why, Rob said we don't want your type on our board.

His and their agenda to suffocate any debate on sex offenders should be known, this was before Rotherham when everyoneknew what was going on but was called a racistfor mentioning it.
Thing is before and after all that I've met and talked to Rob and even been on park runs with him, he didn't know my forum name. But let it be known,  he and b259 tried to keep a potential rape quiet so as not to offend.

The two from FMTTM sound like A Stalin/Lenin tribute act.

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 09, 2021, 09:37:58 PM »

Very cosmopolitan down there these days I hear.

Where else in the north east can you get your haircut, fake fags, cheap heroin and a blowjob all for a fiver each.

The left canít even blame brexit for it as it has been going to shit for years.

I blame Thatcher
Robbso

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 09, 2021, 09:41:41 PM »

I donít think Iíve been down parliament road for over30 years. Is it any good
El Capitan

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: April 09, 2021, 09:46:58 PM »

Parlahmabad Riad

Or something.

Cooper671

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 09, 2021, 09:54:28 PM »

The issue on there is some posters and admin still think they are living in the 1980s. The absolute disbelief that a boro fan can also have voted for brexit/tory is alien to them and look at said people with disbelief and treat them with disdain (not all as said just some).
Redcar, east cleveland and boro south, stockton south, darlo and possibly hartlepool all have tory mps. More people in these areas voted conservative than any other party. Chances are alot of these are boro fans. Its time to accept that and frankly its everyone right to vote how they see fit. Shouldnt be treated differently because of it.

As i said in my first post. If you dont want views of all boro fans, dont sit on a supporters forum pretending to at you do when you openly discriminate against those with different political beliefs
El Capitan

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 09, 2021, 10:07:05 PM »

Your first post got onto Parliament Road within 25 replies. Youíll do fine on here 

kippers

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 09, 2021, 10:10:21 PM »

Its a left wing echo chamber now.

Even the daft cunt Roofie is spouting his anti-semite shite without challenge.
Itchy_ring

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 09, 2021, 10:10:39 PM »

The issue on there is some posters and admin still think they are living in the 1980s. The absolute disbelief that a boro fan can also have voted for brexit/tory is alien to them and look at said people with disbelief and treat them with disdain (not all as said just some).
Redcar, east cleveland and boro south, stockton south, darlo and possibly hartlepool all have tory mps. More people in these areas voted conservative than any other party. Chances are alot of these are boro fans. Its time to accept that and frankly its everyone right to vote how they see fit. Shouldnt be treated differently because of it.

As i said in my first post. If you dont want views of all boro fans, dont sit on a supporters forum pretending to at you do when you openly discriminate against those with different political beliefs

I've said for years they are middle aged blokes who act like teenage students
MF(c) DOOM

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 09, 2021, 10:18:10 PM »

I donít think Iíve been down parliament road for over30 years. Is it any good

I was actually there today! Go occasionally to the fishmongers there which is excellent.

Someone made a comment on another thread how nobody wears masks there. I very nearly took a photo of all the people with masks on I saw coming in and out of the shops but then couldn't be arsed.

I bought some scallops and some monkfish. i didn't get stabbed or offered any drugs, I didn't see any prozzies. I did see some Kurdish lads in snow washed jeans and gillets. There are lots of foreign shops with cheap signwriting. Not really that exciting or frightening.
Robbso

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 09, 2021, 10:24:47 PM »

At least if you show any left wing leanings on here all you can expect is foul mouthed abuse, threats of violence, having your personal information posted if, after private detective work, or as itís commonly known stalking of social media accounts you get identified.
 charles
Welcome monkey
Minge

Superstar

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 10, 2021, 06:39:17 AM »

Brand new members opening post arnt like this, fuck off you multiple account daft cunt .
Gingerpig

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 10, 2021, 09:29:22 AM »

Nothing wrong with people exposing the place over there for what it is , like many got binned around Sarah Champion & rotherham . They were quick to point all over social media Re: Yusuf thing on here , but close up shop like N Korea when it suits them. Some well dubious characters on there & barely disguised .

The Anti fascists of today are the fascists of tomorrow
Block21
« Reply #39 on: April 10, 2021, 09:42:09 AM »

Nothing wrong with people exposing the place over there for what it is , like many got binned around Sarah Champion & rotherham . They were quick to point all over social media Re: Yusuf thing on here , but close up shop like N Korea when it suits them. Some well dubious characters on there & barely disguised .

Agree with this and I have exposed a few in the past, there's a bloke who posts on there called H.Gallagher he's into some very dubious extra curricular activities
Block21
« Reply #40 on: April 10, 2021, 10:14:04 AM »

Now then chicken kid  :like: you won't bet on fmttm its dead mans shoes on there now 1 in and 1 out. Robs almost bankrupt anyway so it will be down the pan soon  :ponce:
El Capitan

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 10, 2021, 10:15:34 AM »

Iím selling trusted accounts on FMTTM if anyone is interested  :ponce:

Gingerpig

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 10, 2021, 10:30:15 AM »

Iím selling trusted accounts on FMTTM if anyone is interested  :ponce:

:alf: :alf:

Uncle Marbles

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 10, 2021, 11:57:40 AM »

I reckon Boromart is now wearing the crown as King daft cunt over yonder

:like: :like:

He's talking about falling out of or marrying vaginas now

:meltdown:
« Last Edit: April 10, 2021, 12:01:00 PM by Uncle Marbles » Logged
Cooper671

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 10, 2021, 12:29:35 PM »

Hello all. Is it ok to piggyback Coopers thread to introduce myself?

Lifelong Boro fan (originally from Norton) but have been down South for about 15yr now. I used to post one OneBoro a while ago but its gone very quiet on there lately.

I have a registration pending on FMTTM but that has been about 5 weeks waiting so thought, with all my free time, why not give Comeonboro a go.

So here i am and thanks for reading.

I think you might be waiting a while. As alluded to in my first post he doesn't seem to allowing any new members. Bit bizarre but that's what he is to be honest 
Gingerpig

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: April 10, 2021, 12:35:20 PM »

I reckon Boromart is now wearing the crown as King daft cunt over yonder

:like: :like:

He's talking about falling out of or marrying vaginas now

:meltdown:

Ct c** is the vilest form on there at the minute , but there are loads of them acting like the fascists they claim not to be , may be time to plonk some shots on twatter  like they did with Yusuf thing !!!  hypocrites galore on there

Holgateoldskool

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: April 10, 2021, 01:32:48 PM »

Erimus, Nosmo and indeedido seem to be amongst the more sane ones on there
Cooper671

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: April 10, 2021, 01:34:21 PM »

I see this has been picked up on FMTTM now. FAO Rob

When I am on my mobile later I will screen shot the email. You didn't try to engage with me at all. You sent 1 email saying I was banned. That is it.

Appalling is pretending you didn't receive emails or messages. Pretending someone is on a temporary ban. Pretending you tried to engage with me.

Asking what private information you hold on me is not a threat, its in your T&C. If you had responded to any messages or emails I wouldn't have asked that.

Can I have a refund on my book please  

Oh by the way I wouldn't have named Lefty and AM in my post if I was making it up. Not rocket science really
« Last Edit: April 10, 2021, 01:37:05 PM by Cooper671 » Logged
Gingerpig

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 10, 2021, 01:58:55 PM »

Strange how so virtuous people seem to read on here , then claim its so bad  all the time on there

If you get yr  book money back  Westy will be destitute  :alf:

King of the North

Duckyfuzz

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: April 10, 2021, 02:09:29 PM »

Strange how so virtuous people seem to read on here , then claim its so bad  all the time on there

If you get yr  book money back  Westy will be destitute  :alf:

monkey

It's cringeworthy whenever that scruffy fucker gets rolled out in front of the local news cameras to give us his view of the people opinion on whatever nonsense is passing for news these days.
He needs to borrow someone's pushbike and wheel himself through the nearest car wash!!

:redcard:
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length