Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 19, 2021, 12:39:07 AM
Home Help Search Login Register

News: SIGN UP FOR AN ACCOUNT HERE...

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Covid Certification Passport ID Thingy  (Read 227 times)
kippers

View Profile
« on: April 08, 2021, 02:18:13 PM »

The thing I find funny about the Covid Certification Passport ID thingy that every cunt and his dog is ranting about, is that during his brief to the nation on Tuesday, Boris never once said it was going to happen and only suggested it MAY be necessary to travel abroad maybe.

Scenario : You are a unvaccinated 32 year old season ticket holder off to the match where 80% have been vaccinated only to be told you and your mates cant get in as you havent got vax proof. Tremendous.

John Theone

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2021, 03:25:04 PM »

Yep - and quite right too

Keep the unclean out I say

Snoozy

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2021, 10:10:43 PM »

Yep - and quite right too

Keep the unclean out I say

We are told that the vaccine don’t stop you getting or transmitting it but reduce the symptoms and effects. An unvaccinated person is therefore more likely to know if there’s something up with them. This makes the “unclean” more likely to be the vaccinated 
ccole

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2021, 10:14:18 PM »

The thing I find funny about the Covid Certification Passport ID thingy that every cunt and his dog is ranting about, is that during his brief to the nation on Tuesday, Boris never once said it was going to happen and only suggested it MAY be necessary to travel abroad maybe.

Scenario : You are a unvaccinated 32 year old season ticket holder off to the match where 80% have been vaccinated only to be told you and your mates cant get in as you havent got vax proof. Tremendous.

the press twist it, 

and the sheep believe it 
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length