Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 29, 2021, 04:44:02 PM
Home Help Search Login Register

News: SIGN UP FOR AN ACCOUNT HERE...

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Richard the Lionheart brown bread  (Read 1260 times)
Hugo First

View Profile WWW
« on: April 06, 2021, 03:13:22 PM »

On this day in 1199 aged 41
Itchy_ring

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2021, 04:35:23 PM »

RIP Legend  jc
El Capitan

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2021, 04:40:16 PM »

SHOW SOME FAAAAAACKING RESPECT!!

Rob Nichols ruined my life.
towz

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2021, 04:46:33 PM »

Richard Coeur de Lion who only spent about 6 months in England after he became king, do you mean? Possibly gay or at least bisexual aswell
« Last Edit: April 06, 2021, 04:54:21 PM by towz » Logged
Bill Buxton

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2021, 05:00:32 PM »

Richard Coeur de Lion who only spent about 6 months in England after he became king, do you mean? Possibly gay or at least bisexual aswell

He would go down well with Wokeyboy Remainers then. The original LGBTQ poster boy
El Capitan

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2021, 05:17:11 PM »

He would go down well with Wokeyboy Remainers then. The original LGBTQ poster boy

Fucking hell, youíre acting like youíve never tugged a mate off or had a drunken fumble down Soho!

Uncle Marbles

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2021, 05:45:39 PM »

On the subject of past Kings, I read an interesting article recently about Henry I, who is buried within an unknown location within the grounds of the ruins of Reading Abbey. There is a growing movement to search for the exact location and exhume the ex King and re-bury him in the grounds of the local church with a new museum attached, thus bringing some tourist income into the town, as with King Richard III who was found under a Leicester car park. However, it is believed poor Henrys remains may well now be situated within the sewer system of a now closed prison next to the ruins. Also, when he died, his remains were briefly taken to France, where his heart, brain and intestines were removed before been returned to blighty for burial at Reading. Unfortunately, the trip back was beset with many problems during a very hot summer, and when his casket was opened so he could be transferred into his burial chamber, he was little more than sludge and the fumes that were given off from his remains killed a bystander. He was eventually, more or less, poured into his final resting place.

What a fucking liberty!!!

Bob End and his Sexy Bitch

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2021, 09:02:17 PM »

On the subject of past Kings, I read an interesting article recently about Henry I, who is buried within an unknown location within the grounds of the ruins of Reading Abbey. There is a growing movement to search for the exact location and exhume the ex King and re-bury him in the grounds of the local church with a new museum attached, thus bringing some tourist income into the town, as with King Richard III who was found under a Leicester car park. However, it is believed poor Henrys remains may well now be situated within the sewer system of a now closed prison next to the ruins. Also, when he died, his remains were briefly taken to France, where his heart, brain and intestines were removed before been returned to blighty for burial at Reading. Unfortunately, the trip back was beset with many problems during a very hot summer, and when his casket was opened so he could be transferred into his burial chamber, he was little more than sludge and the fumes that were given off from his remains killed a bystander. He was eventually, more or less, poured into his final resting place.

Thanks for that. Worst thing there is being taken to France, poor get
Westlane_rightwinger

Fred West ruined my wife

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2021, 10:17:22 PM »

Shocking. That's no age.
Minge

Superstar

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2021, 06:11:04 AM »

Both kings coins are hard to find, think Iíve only a couple of each .
Tend to be in quite poor weak silver condition also
John Theone

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2021, 08:41:16 AM »

Thanks for that. Worst thing there is being taken to France, poor get

towz

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 07, 2021, 04:22:39 PM »

Both kings coins are hard to find, think Iíve only a couple of each .
Tend to be in quite poor weak silver condition also

That coz they spent all their gold on crusades
El Capitan

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 07, 2021, 07:30:18 PM »

Shocking. That's no age.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length