Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 09, 2021, 08:46:08 PM
Home Help Search Login Register

News: SIGN UP FOR AN ACCOUNT HERE...

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: On a lighter note  (Read 799 times)
Bob End and his Sexy Bitch

View Profile
« on: March 26, 2021, 08:12:47 PM »

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-56537950

Is he right?
Wee_Willie

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2021, 08:13:55 PM »

I think he was wrong. You do not ridicule young people, target the parents
Bob End and his Sexy Bitch

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2021, 08:27:07 PM »

On a superficial basis it’s funny as fuck and he makes extremely good and challenging points, I think.
Itchy_ring

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2021, 09:32:32 PM »

On a superficial basis it’s funny as fuck and he makes extremely good and challenging points, I think.

Not entirely wrong and I’m speaking as a father of girls, one of whom tells me she has been asked more than once if she was working   lost  Is what it is and was ever the same in years gone by.

Jimmy Cooper

The ace face.

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2021, 09:48:59 PM »

Don't see anything about protestors outside  the school threatening him,😂

"you can take the mail and the franking machine and all that other rubbish I have to go about with and you can stuff them right up your arse!” "
Wee_Willie

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2021, 08:56:12 AM »

Sadly it is partly related to fashion and role models for working class girls.

In my day we had flares, tartan, punk fashion and platform shoes which looking back some were fucking ridiculous.   

towz

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2021, 08:59:51 AM »

There are no role models these days
Itchy_ring

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2021, 10:21:40 AM »

There's loads of role models, next to none we'd all agree on but then there probably never has been in any generation.
Wee_Willie

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2021, 10:32:54 AM »

There are no role models these days

I can buy that - though I do think social media is intoxicating our younger generation in different ways. The work class girls are generally addicted to appearance and looking sexy (pouting all the fucking time FFS) whereas those from middle class backgrounds use it to campaign against something which might be trendy or in.  The last 12 months will not have helped especially how their education has gone south.
Jimmy Cooper

The ace face.

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2021, 10:36:24 AM »

There's loads of role models, next to none we'd all agree on but then there probably never has been in any generation.
Nothing sums the me me society we live in more than selfies. The Kardashians and vacuous  influencers are the perfect metaphor  for the times  if you're under thirty.

"you can take the mail and the franking machine and all that other rubbish I have to go about with and you can stuff them right up your arse!” "
El Capitan

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2021, 11:19:35 AM »

Good on him.

Can’t stand all the vacuous, superficial “influencers” like the Kartrashian cunts and Love Island wankers

Rob Nichols ruined my life.
towz

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 27, 2021, 11:25:05 AM »

Good on him.

Can’t stand all the vacuous, superficial “influencers” like the Kartrashian cunts and Love Island wankers

This is what I mean, if these type of cunts are what passes for role models these days, the human race is fucked
Itchy_ring

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 27, 2021, 01:14:05 PM »

Good on him.

This is what I mean, if these type of cunts are what passes for role models these days, the human race is fucked

Depends on your definition, they aren't role models are they really, in the way that most people would define one. They are successful people who kids will copy granted but plenty of what you could call good role models around too.
towz

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 27, 2021, 02:58:53 PM »

Good on him.

Depends on your definition, they aren't role models are they really, in the way that most people would define one. They are successful people who kids will copy granted but plenty of what you could call good role models around too.

Successful?
Bob_Ender

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 27, 2021, 04:13:50 PM »

I liked the article to the right........'why can't we sing in Welsh an be successful '?.

Well...............you can sing in Welsh you stupid boyo's,it's the being successful bit that's going to fuck you up (probably best read in a welsh/English accent.

🍄x

"Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm."
Itchy_ring

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 27, 2021, 04:39:05 PM »

Good on him.

Successful?

Yep, like it or not. Using minimal talent to make a shit load of cash is definitely a success
towz

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 27, 2021, 04:43:26 PM »

Good on him.

Successful?

Yep, like it or not. Using minimal talent to make a shit load of cash is definitely a success

OK, you define success a little differently to me. Money isn't the be all and end all
Itchy_ring

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 27, 2021, 05:22:39 PM »

Good on him.

Successful?

OK, you define success a little differently to me. Money isn't the be all and end all

Probably don't but in the world they have chosen they are a success but then that is why I wouldn't say they are role models in the traditional sense because it a pretty shallow world.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length