Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 25, 2021, 02:15:58 AM
Home Help Search Login Register

News: SIGN UP FOR AN ACCOUNT HERE...

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Move Back to NE Sorted 👍  (Read 1361 times)
Itchy_ring

View Profile
« on: March 17, 2021, 05:42:24 PM »

Mentioned back end of last year we were thinking about moving home after a good few years down south.  Sold the house pretty much straight away in December and after what seems like a never ending covid riddled sales process we're done.  Final exchanged on the purchase of a new gaff today, moving Friday   :bc:

Now when do the pubs open  :beer:
towz

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2021, 05:55:55 PM »

Gratz, it's shite down south  :like:
Robbso

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2021, 06:38:08 PM »

:like:
Minge

Superstar

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2021, 08:02:51 PM »

Our Mordor is nice  :like:
Oops mordon I mean
Itchy_ring

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2021, 08:07:50 PM »

Cheers,  looking forward to it, once the move is over and if me and the wife haven't murdered each other before the removal company turn up  :meltdown:
TechnoTronic

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2021, 09:48:02 PM »

Did you pay with pie & mash for a flat on Dixons Bank?   

I moved back a few years back after a few years away.  There is no place like home.
Itchy_ring

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2021, 10:18:47 PM »

Did you pay with pie & mash for a flat on Dixons Bank?   

I moved back a few years back after a few years away.  There is no place like home.

As it happens....no, won't be having regular afternoons in the Cross 
MrPorkandbean

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2021, 10:20:34 PM »

Good man. South of England fecked a few years ago, now a cesspit of illegals, dreadlocked lesbians in Hackney on the handouts, and wokeists looking for their next battle. Phillip Schofield next...he isnt gay enough!!!

Sold up myself, banked the money, and council flat sorted, if ya cant beat em join em....let the fun and games begin.

Jimmy Cooper

The ace face.

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2021, 10:38:18 PM »

Good man. South of England fecked a few years ago, now a cesspit of illegals, dreadlocked lesbians in Hackney on the handouts, and wokeists looking for their next battle. Phillip Schofield next...he isnt gay enough!!!

Sold up myself, banked the money, and council flat sorted, if ya cant beat em join em....let the fun and games begin.

If you want to avoid a southern experience avoid Gresham and abadingdong rd,
to avoid wokists keep off fmttm.😀

"you can take the mail and the franking machine and all that other rubbish I have to go about with and you can stuff them right up your arse!” "
Snoozy

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 18, 2021, 01:11:52 AM »

More people moving back home. I personally know 4 who’ve done it in last two years with another couple planning to. One has been down there since 1987
Itchy_ring

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 18, 2021, 09:28:15 AM »

More people moving back home. I personally know 4 who’ve done it in last two years with another couple planning to. One has been down there since 1987

Yeah I'm not alone and it's not just Northerners people leaving SE for all parts.
Flar

I can see Deidre now Lorraine has gone

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 18, 2021, 07:30:55 PM »

Whereabouts down south were you Itchy Ring?

Notorious Teesside Hardman
Itchy_ring

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 18, 2021, 11:07:23 PM »

Whereabouts down south were you Itchy Ring?

This time I’ve been down for about 11 years, 6 in W & SW London, 5 in Beds & Bucks all pretty nice areas and will miss it a bit but most of the friends and family are still on Teesside and as of tomorrow no mortgage       
Micksgrill

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 19, 2021, 11:50:21 AM »

I've just  bought a place up here....moving back home after over 30 years.  Cant stand the south now....overcrowded and a rip off place and I've go  in the bank left over. Happy days
Snoozy

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 20, 2021, 01:03:14 AM »

:bc:
I've just  bought a place up here....moving back home after over 30 years.  Cant stand the south now....overcrowded and a rip off place and I've go  in the bank left over. Happy days
MrPorkandbean

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 20, 2021, 01:05:06 AM »

Welcome home mucker, we're on the up, its time to come home, Teesside is no longer the place it was, not the place to run away from anymore. Hope all goes well x
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length