Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 08, 2021, 11:10:55 AM
Home Help Search Login Register

News: SIGN UP FOR AN ACCOUNT HERE...

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Life Hacks  (Read 1355 times)
MF(c) DOOM

View Profile
« on: February 24, 2021, 10:32:45 PM »

A while back i started working with some geordies and i noticed they ate their pies upside-down. I don't mean they stood on their heads when eating their pies, just that they held their pies top down when they ate them. "Mad bastards,  why do you do that I asked?", they said they always ate pies like that and it meant the pies don't collapse as you eat them. And you know what they were right. Obvious when you think about it as pie tops are typically broader and more robust than the bottoms. Try it, its a life changer, no more boiling gravy on your fingers.

Anyone else have any life changing hacks? 
Snoozy

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2021, 10:38:57 PM »

A while back i started working with some geordies and i noticed they ate their pies upside-down. I don't mean they stood on their heads when eating their pies, just that they held their pies top down when they ate them. "Mad bastards,  why do you do that I asked?", they said they always ate pies like that and it meant the pies don't collapse as you eat them. And you know what they were right. Obvious when you think about it as pie tops are typically broader and more robust than the bottoms. Try it, its a life changer, no more boiling gravy on your fingers.

Yeah, don’t take advice off fucking Geordies 
MF(c) DOOM

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2021, 10:43:51 PM »

Yeah, don’t take advice off fucking Geordies 

It was great advice. Go buy two steak and ales tomorrow and try the different methods  :mido:
Itchy_ring

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2021, 10:47:51 PM »

They’ve just copied those other backward fuckers from Cornwall eating their pasties the wrong way round
Jimmy Cooper

The ace face.

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2021, 11:01:47 PM »

Don't eat yellow snow it tastes funny.

"you can take the mail and the franking machine and all that other rubbish I have to go about with and you can stuff them right up your arse!” "
monkeyman

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2021, 11:11:53 PM »

THATS A GREAT INVENTION  :pope2:
Uncle Marbles

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2021, 11:26:28 PM »

I often eat my pies like that, and always leave the crust anyway. My mam used to serve it like that, with mushy peas on top...and she was from Ireland...she was as mad as a hatter though

monkeyman

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2021, 11:27:44 PM »

I often eat my pies like that, and always leave the crust anyway. My mam used to serve it like that, with mushy peas on top...and she was from Ireland...she was as mad as a hatter though

THAT SOUNDS NICE  :like:
Minge

Superstar

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2021, 07:49:07 AM »

Lick pussy from the top-down, not down-up .
Your lass with thank you  :like:
Robbso

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2021, 07:52:07 AM »

Yes, but will the cat
calamity

Crabamity

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 25, 2021, 08:57:10 AM »

Yes, but will the cat

Somewhere  :matty: just purred 
Minge

Superstar

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 25, 2021, 09:42:55 AM »

Oh another thing is , don't expose the clit and furiously flick it thinking she loves it...She dosnt. 
Leave the hood covering it and mess with the hood , using that to stimulate the clit.
She will thank you...and me again .
The clitorus itself is too sensitive for the majority of woman .

Or just smash it as hard and fast as you can so you can forget all that romantic bollox and get to sleep early  :homer:
headset

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 25, 2021, 10:01:42 AM »

What a clever idea....i might try that on my next hot one..... jc
Flar

I can see Deidre now Lorraine has gone

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 25, 2021, 10:10:06 AM »

The hose at a petrol station will reach the other side of your car, so you can save literally minutes of waiting for a pump to become free on the “correct” side of your car 👍

Notorious Teesside Hardman
Minge

Superstar

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 25, 2021, 01:15:36 PM »

Water sports,
When lying in the bath and your lass is straddling over you pissing,
Make sure you only gargle  :like:
If a little bit is swallowed, you choke a little , then it all falls apart and you end up getting your hair wet  :gaz:

Tintin

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2021, 01:37:24 PM »

The hose at a petrol station will reach the other side of your car, so you can save literally minutes of waiting for a pump to become free on the “correct” side of your car 👍

Also the petrol gauge has an arrow pointing to which side your flap is on.
monkeyman

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 25, 2021, 01:49:40 PM »

Also the petrol gauge has an arrow pointing to which side your flap is on.
  lost
Itchy_ring

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 25, 2021, 02:14:00 PM »

Water sports,
If a little bit is swallowed, you choke a little , then it all falls apart and you end up getting your hair wet  :gaz:

klins
monkeyman

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 25, 2021, 02:18:36 PM »

Water sports,

klins
  :nige:
El Capitan

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 25, 2021, 02:21:38 PM »

FFS  charles

Rob Nichols ruined my life.
CLEM FANDANGO

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 25, 2021, 03:08:48 PM »

Water sports,

What happens if she accidentally drops a dookie?

Official COB Prediction League Winner 2017/18/19/20
Official CLEM vs THUNDER Winner 2016/17/18/19/20/INFINITY
COB 2020 Battlenips: PEOPLE'S Champion
King of the North

Duckyfuzz

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 25, 2021, 04:00:24 PM »

Water sports,

I think minge’s favourite film could well be 2 girls 1 cup!!

MF(c) DOOM

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 25, 2021, 10:26:34 PM »

Oh another thing is , don't expose the clit and furiously flick it thinking she loves it...She dosnt. 
Leave the hood covering it and mess with the hood , using that to stimulate the clit.
She will thank you...and me again .
The clitorus itself is too sensitive for the majority of woman .

Or just smash it as hard and fast as you can so you can forget all that romantic bollox and get to sleep early  :homer:
I never realised until now why you called yourself Minge. Such expertise.
Minge

Superstar

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 26, 2021, 07:29:19 AM »

jc
Jimmy Cooper

The ace face.

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 26, 2021, 08:27:17 AM »

jc
Lick slowly like a it’s a ice cream with the flat of your  tongue, that gets them calling for god,😎

"you can take the mail and the franking machine and all that other rubbish I have to go about with and you can stuff them right up your arse!” "
Minge

Superstar

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 26, 2021, 01:39:18 PM »

They already had, I’m there  :pope2:

They like it if you pat it ,
Nice and gently,
Not like your putting a fire out
Jimmy Cooper

The ace face.

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 26, 2021, 02:01:08 PM »

They already had, I’m there  :pope2:

They like it if you pat it ,
Nice and gently,
Not like your putting a fire out
So no using a shovel then.👀

calamity

Crabamity

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 27, 2021, 07:39:01 AM »

What a thread 
MF(c) DOOM

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 27, 2021, 09:22:58 AM »

What a thread 

How it got from the art of eating pie to the art of eating pie i will never know
38red

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 27, 2021, 10:26:24 AM »

This behaviour, in combination with vented pie lids, would explain their gravy-stained clothing.
Robbso

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: February 27, 2021, 10:41:57 AM »

And their fascination with greggs
Jimmy Cooper

The ace face.

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 27, 2021, 10:49:42 AM »

And their addiction to greggs
Fat twats.

Minge

Superstar

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 27, 2021, 11:20:21 AM »

And they really are as fucking thick as scousers .
Atomic Dog

Bow Wow Wow

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 28, 2021, 12:58:56 AM »

Bizarrely local 'Legend' Rob Nichols band have never had any hits

Or discernable, recognition 🤔
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length