Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 28, 2021, 08:02:42 AM
Home Help Search Login Register

News: SIGN UP FOR AN ACCOUNT HERE...

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The cringiest thread I have ever seen  (Read 1781 times)
Block21
« on: February 19, 2021, 09:52:50 PM »

https://fmttmboro.com/index.php?threads/neil-warnock-on-reading-fmttm-forum.15073/page-3
Gingerpig

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2021, 10:15:34 PM »

Unfortunately for Mr Zzzzz.......Mr warnock pointed out the hypocites  on fmttm  :alf: :alf:

The Anti fascists of today are the fascists of tomorrow
boro_boro_boro

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2021, 10:31:47 PM »

Didn't Warnock say he voted for Brexit? They should all fucking hate him
Bernie

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2021, 10:42:17 PM »

Didn't Warnock say he voted for Brexit? They should all fucking hate him

They called him every name under the sun 4 years ago

Hypocritical cunts  :wanker:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oh-1cc4w5VE

Gingerpig

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2021, 10:43:11 PM »

:alf: :alf:

The Anti fascists of today are the fascists of tomorrow
Block21
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2021, 10:44:02 PM »

Just because I'm on another forum, doesn't mean I'm still not a fan of cob, because I am, and yes we all hate FMTTM and what it stands for but seems as though I've had a very secret account on there, which had never been used in the three months it had existed, I needed to leave them a parting gift last night.

Rest in peace Willie Falconer's Falcon

Had my suspicion that it was you rik, very well played, any chance to stick it up them lefty cunts  :like:
Block21
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2021, 10:49:12 PM »

Just because I'm on another forum, doesn't mean I'm still not a fan of cob, because I am, and yes we all hate FMTTM and what it stands for but seems as though I've had a very secret account on there, which had never been used in the three months it had existed, I needed to leave them a parting gift last night.

Rest in peace Willie Falconer's Falcon

Had my suspicion that it was you rik, very well played, any chance to stick it up them lefty cunts  :like:

Couldn't help myself. The agenda was always there, just needed the opportunity to do something.

Disappointed that Neil would actually read any of that bollocks, I think he knows that Rob and his posters are cunts. He would be more suited to COB with his outlook on life
Bernie

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2021, 10:56:10 PM »

[/quote]

Mickgaz

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2021, 11:24:06 PM »

I just can not stop myself from adding to this through pure fucking anger. Those bunch of hypocrites on there while Brexit was going on and Warnknock  backed it turned on him calling him all the gammon cunts under the sun. Hope you are reading this Neil and see Nicholls and his cock suckng lefty wanker mates for what they are :meltdown:
PoliteDwarf

Not big and not clever

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2021, 12:01:25 AM »

Zzzzzz/daftjim is just bitter getting the heave ho from here. There's only one Middlesbrough fan forum that has had members who have been convicted of racism and murder and that is FMTTM.  That tells you the kind of people it attracts.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2021, 12:03:45 AM by PoliteDwarf » Logged

CoB scum
Block21
« Reply #10 on: February 20, 2021, 12:13:17 AM »

Let's not forget smoggyrainbow 
boro_boro_boro

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 20, 2021, 12:31:48 AM »

Has he seen the inside of Holme House yet? I canít remember seeing it get to court?
kippers

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 20, 2021, 11:29:20 AM »

"Please don't tell him about the racist message board that uses our clubs name in vain."...............

What a wanker.  Are you sure that is a messageboard for Boro fans?   Only I dont ever seem to recall such a soft arse underbelly on Teesside over the years.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length