Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
February 18, 2020, 02:05:46 AM
Home Help Search Login Register

News: KEEP THE FAITH...

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: So....just seen the Kike clips for the first time - My thoughts........  (Read 893 times)
livefastdieyoung
« on: July 14, 2014, 03:39:41 AM »

I can see why Karanka would think that he will be an asset in the Championship. Has the physical attributes to do well ie over 6 foot, looks very strong on the ball and willing to put himself about, fair turn of pace on him.

Technically he finishes well with both his left and right foot and also looks to be accomplished in the air. His movement off the ball is impressive. I like the way he bends his runs to stay onside and also how he always seems to use his physical presence to get across and in front of his man in the box to get on the end of crosses.

His composure in front of goal looks very good. Passes the ball into the back of the net, curls it around the keeper etc etc. Calm as you like. Ravanelli was very similar in his goalscoring technique, in fact he has all the attributes of Ravanelli, a very similar player albeit obviously not as accomplished.

I think he'll do very well for us next season if we can provide him with opportunities. Good bit of business by Boro, i'm impressed.

:like:
« Last Edit: July 14, 2014, 04:44:56 AM by The world is yours » Logged
RedSteel

UTB

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2014, 06:41:04 AM »

I wouldn't take any notice of the goals on youtube we have seen world beaters before that have turned out to be shit. The positive for me is his size, strength and first touch. It's going to be more about him holding the ball up and bringing the midfield into play with the system we are going to play. Just my thoughts like

:aitor:
Ben G
Mountain King

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2014, 07:46:59 AM »

Afonso Alves - Boro goal machine  souey

Tory Cunt
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length