Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 18, 2019, 08:06:02 AM
Home Help Search Login Register

News: KEEP THE FAITH...

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Just been stitched up big time, feel totally betrayed!!!  (Read 748 times)
livefastdieyoung
« on: March 13, 2014, 12:10:03 PM »

Needed some milk and bread from the shop so i gets in the motor and the missus shouts me to say her young brother is coming as she needs some rice flour. SO off we pops to the shop, theyve got a nice little Koi lake there so i tiold her borther to go do the shopping and i'll wait for him. Just finishing my 2nd pint and the younger brother comes back and off we pop. Gets back home and he's got the wrong rice flour so our lass is giving him pelters and so is his mam.

Turns round, points the finger at me and shouts that i had two beers whilst we were there!! Little cunt!! Took his werthers originals off him that i'd just bought and am currently feeding them to the dogs as he watches on sulking ha ha ha

He's got a lot to learn

:beer: :beer:
Not_Smog
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2014, 12:11:53 PM »

Can't wait for next weeks episode  :like:
El Capitan

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2014, 12:12:43 PM »

Another cracker  :like: :like:

Rob Nichols ruined my life.
livefastdieyoung
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2014, 12:17:41 PM »

Ha ha ha edge of your seat stuff lads!!

I need a twitter account, people would be all over it!!

Mathew mathew, need we bring certain things up again? I'm trying to turn over a new leaf so keep your barbed comments to yourself or i'll smash your snout in when i'm back in UK. Theres a good lad.

MADMICK_

Well done PRICK

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2014, 12:18:20 PM »

You are possibly CoB's most entertaining poster, ever, more power to your elbow, Sir!

One man's insanity is another man's genius; someday the world will recognize the genius in my insanity.
livefastdieyoung
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2014, 12:27:34 PM »

Well i think its interesting!!

charles
livefastdieyoung
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2014, 01:42:37 PM »

I'm off out for a 129 baht all you can eat bbq now. ANother interesting insight.

Les Dennis

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2014, 01:48:42 PM »

Buying Werthers for young boys eh.  Haven't got a model railway as well have you?
MADMICK_

Well done PRICK

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2014, 02:12:08 PM »

charles

I wasn't being sarky, your stories are great fun.

One man's insanity is another man's genius; someday the world will recognize the genius in my insanity.
Mr. Wu

Cocksucker!

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2014, 02:18:25 PM »

charles

You're doing it again! 
towz

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2014, 02:21:16 PM »

Needed some milk and bread from the shop so i gets in the motor and the missus shouts me to say her young brother is coming as she needs some rice flour. SO off we pops to the shop, theyve got a nice little Koi lake there so i tiold her borther to go do the shopping and i'll wait for him. Just finishing my 2nd pint and the younger brother comes back and off we pop. Gets back home and he's got the wrong rice flour so our lass is giving him pelters and so is his mam.

Turns round, points the finger at me and shouts that i had two beers whilst we were there!! Little cunt!! Took his werthers originals off him that i'd just bought and am currently feeding them to the dogs as he watches on sulking ha ha ha

He's got a lot to learn

:beer: :beer:

Then what happened?
MADMICK_

Well done PRICK

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 13, 2014, 02:21:44 PM »

charles

You're doing it again! 
Steve we need a 'no irony here' smilie.

MADMICK_

Well done PRICK

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 13, 2014, 02:25:36 PM »

Here's an interesting thing - if you do a Google image search on 'ironing banned' you get a gazillion pics of ladies in their underpants. What's that about?

robbso
« Reply #13 on: March 13, 2014, 04:22:50 PM »

What a let down this turned out to be.

I was thinking Kev was going to disclose that Liddle was the Daddy and not him monkey monkey
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length