Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 18, 2019, 08:05:09 AM
Home Help Search Login Register

News: KEEP THE FAITH...

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Such a tragic waste...  (Read 2721 times)
Bud Wiser

View Profile
« on: March 12, 2014, 10:55:18 AM »

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/british-suicide-bomber-a-hero-not-a-terrorist-says-brother-9185389.html

How can we ever replace fine young Britons like this?

HarveyHeadbanger
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2014, 10:58:55 AM »

Just keep handing out the passports to any twat that wants one
towz

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2014, 11:00:39 AM »

From Crawley and British suggests he was probably born here. Don't know how anyone with 3 kids could do that like
HarveyHeadbanger
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2014, 11:01:45 AM »

From Crawley and British suggests he was probably born here. Don't know how anyone with 3 kids could do that like

if a pig is born in a stable it doesn't make them a horse.
towz

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2014, 11:02:54 AM »

No but being born in Britain makes you British, sorry
HarveyHeadbanger
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2014, 11:04:03 AM »

No but being born in Britain makes you British, sorry

I think you'll find it doesn't. Sorry.
towz

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2014, 11:04:51 AM »

Er it does, or you get a British passport anyway. Perhaps i'm missing your point?
HarveyHeadbanger
« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2014, 11:07:03 AM »

Er it does, or you get a British passport anyway. Perhaps i'm missing your point?

No you don't. If, for example your mother is Spanish, lives in Spain and has a Spanish passport then she has an attack of insanity and decides to come to Blackpool for her holidays and you are born while she's there, you don't get a British passport.
towz

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2014, 11:08:15 AM »

If the birth was registered in Britain you would get a British passport no?
HarveyHeadbanger
« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2014, 11:10:14 AM »

If the birth was registered in Britain you would get a British passport no?
That's not the same as 'being born in Britain makes you British.' I don't know what the rule is, but I should imagine your birth would be registered when you got back to your country of origin. Loads of Brits were born to service families in Germany but didn't get German passports.
towz

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2014, 11:11:51 AM »

Anyway what the fuck is your point?
HarveyHeadbanger
« Reply #11 on: March 12, 2014, 11:12:29 AM »

Read the post. It's quite clear.
El Capitan

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 12, 2014, 11:13:57 AM »

Something about farm animals I think  :pd:

Rob Nichols ruined my life.
Bob End and his Sexy Bitch

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 12, 2014, 11:16:00 AM »

Thankfully we gave you one so you could leave.
HarveyHeadbanger
« Reply #14 on: March 12, 2014, 11:17:05 AM »

Thankfully we gave you one so you could leave.

Yes, but thanks to the wonders of the inteweb, I can still torment you tossers wherever I am jc :pope2:
Smalltown
« Reply #15 on: March 12, 2014, 11:21:53 AM »

Not entirely sure the pig/stable analogy works. Surely Pigs and Horses are different species? Whereas, regardless of skin colour, humans are humans?

Be interesting to swing this post into a sociological "nature or nuture" debate rather than the standard slanging matches we have on here.
HarveyHeadbanger
« Reply #16 on: March 12, 2014, 11:25:03 AM »

Not entirely sure the pig/stable analogy works. Surely Pigs and Horses are different species? Whereas, regardless of skin colour, humans are humans?

Be interesting to swing this post into a sociological "nature or nuture" debate rather than the standard slanging matches we have on here.

There are differences between races that go far more than skin deep, Smalltown. Perhaps some kind of 'breed of dog' analogy might have been better, but I couldn't think of one.
El Capitan

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 12, 2014, 11:26:48 AM »

An Alsatian with a fancy haircut isn't a poodle 

PoliteDwarf

Not big and not clever

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 12, 2014, 11:27:45 AM »

Neither a hero or a terrorist, just a bellend.

CoB scum
HarveyHeadbanger
« Reply #19 on: March 12, 2014, 11:28:46 AM »

An Alsatian with a fancy haircut isn't a poodle 

Good one. I was trying to think of one but you beat me to it :like:

(I had something in mind along the lines of Crufts winners and scabby mongrels)
HarveyHeadbanger
« Reply #20 on: March 12, 2014, 11:30:06 AM »

Yeah, but you're here killing time on a message board while he's lining up 72 virgins. So who's the real bellend, eh? monkey
Nilgredo Mido

The Beast of COB

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 12, 2014, 11:31:30 AM »

Yeah, but you're here killing time on a message board while he's lining up 72 virgins. So who's the real bellend, eh? monkey

I think he would regret his actions if he ended up with 72 Smalltowns.  

We surrounded ourselves with Spaniards and Hispanics and it was beautiful as I learned a lot more from defeats than victories
PoliteDwarf

Not big and not clever

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 12, 2014, 11:42:46 AM »

Better to have half a dozen sluts who know some proper filthy action. 

CoB scum
towz

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 12, 2014, 11:49:39 AM »

"There are differences between races that go far more than skin deep, Smalltown. "

Ah cool, a proper racist, tell me more. How do you define race?
HarveyHeadbanger
« Reply #24 on: March 12, 2014, 11:51:52 AM »

"There are differences between races that go far more than skin deep, Smalltown. "

Nope. You tell me. You're the tool always screaming racist so I presume you must know what race is?
towz

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 12, 2014, 11:54:30 AM »

I don't believe in race, it's a human construct, like ethnicity. I'm not denying that humans self identify and invent differences to differentiate themselves
Jimmy Cooper

The ace face.

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 12, 2014, 11:54:36 AM »

of course there are physical differences between races,what head the ball is alluding to is the character of white indigenous people in this country over recent ethnic minorities.ie,"they're not like us"

"you can take the mail and the franking machine and all that other rubbish I have to go about with and you can stuff them right up your arse!” "
towz

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 12, 2014, 11:55:52 AM »

and there are certain physical differences between different population groups yes, so what
HarveyHeadbanger
« Reply #28 on: March 12, 2014, 11:56:40 AM »

of course there are physical differences between races,what head the ball is alluding to is the character of white indigenous people in this country over recent ethnic minorities.ie,"they're not like us"

Well, are they? How many 'white indigenous people' do you reckon are lining up to get themselves blown to bits in Syria? Maybe a few brainwashed SFLDs but not many more I reckon.
PoliteDwarf

Not big and not clever

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 12, 2014, 11:57:22 AM »

What race are the 72 virgins or do you get a selection?  :pd:

CoB scum
towz

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: March 12, 2014, 11:58:10 AM »

Quite a few Chechens, who if they had a shave and wore your clothes would like just like you
Nilgredo Mido

The Beast of COB

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 12, 2014, 11:58:28 AM »

Underage white girls seem to be the preferred choice.  

We surrounded ourselves with Spaniards and Hispanics and it was beautiful as I learned a lot more from defeats than victories
KrisG...

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 12, 2014, 12:00:41 PM »

Similar to a pic 'n' mix
HarveyHeadbanger
« Reply #33 on: March 12, 2014, 12:01:16 PM »

and there are certain physical differences between different population groups yes, so what

And there are certain cultural and attitudinal differences engendered by, among other things, their upbringing. Anyone who puts their nutty religion before their country and their family isn't British in my eyes. Anyone who takes all this country has to offer (far more than their home country ever gave them) then spits in it's face isn't British in my eyes. And never will be, however you brainwashed SFLDs try and pretend otherwise.
towz

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 12, 2014, 12:06:03 PM »

And there are certain cultural and attitudinal differences engendered by, among other things, their upbringing. Anyone who puts their nutty religion before their country and their family isn't British in my eyes. Anyone who takes all this country has to offer (far more than their home country ever gave them) then spits in it's face isn't British in my eyes. And never will be, however you brainwashed SFLDs try and pretend otherwise.

So nothing to do with "race" then? It's how people are brought up which determines their behaviour, I agree. DOesn't matter what someone looks like or what colour they are
Jimmy Cooper

The ace face.

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 12, 2014, 12:06:09 PM »

right on  bro.  :like: jc

"you can take the mail and the franking machine and all that other rubbish I have to go about with and you can stuff them right up your arse!” "
HarveyHeadbanger
« Reply #36 on: March 12, 2014, 12:10:24 PM »

So nothing to do with "race" then? It's how people are brought up which determines their behaviour, I agree. DOesn't matter what someone looks like or what colour they are

Cultural differences may have been more appropriate, though SFLDs have twisted the language so much in order to wreak confusion it's difficult to know exactly what term to use. For instance, there's reams and reams of stuff out there on which no-one seems able to agree as to the definition of. Definitions and language are twisted to suit agendas.
towz

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 12, 2014, 12:13:15 PM »

Anybody who thinks blowing themself and others up for any cause is a fucking lunatic. That's all you need to know
HarveyHeadbanger
« Reply #38 on: March 12, 2014, 12:14:17 PM »

Anybody who thinks blowing themself and others up for any cause is a fucking lunatic. That's all you need to know

I agree. But certain 'cultures' seem to nurture more of these lunatics than others.
PoliteDwarf

Not big and not clever

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 12, 2014, 12:20:53 PM »

After further thought, I propose the government should actively encourage the most stupid, dangerous and fanatical citizens to blow themselves up in far away lands we don't really care about and leave the UK safer place for nice polite people concerned with more important things like the countryside, real ale and good meat pies.

CoB scum
Nilgredo Mido

The Beast of COB

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 12, 2014, 12:22:17 PM »

After further thought, I propose the government should actively encourage the most stupid, dangerous and fanatical citizens to blow themselves up in far away lands we don't really care about and leave the UK safer place for nice polite people concerned with more important things like the countryside, real ale and good meat pies.

Better that he blew himself up in Syria then on a tube train or bus over here.  jc

towz

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 12, 2014, 12:24:11 PM »

Just give the daft fuckers a gun, tell them if they shoot themselves they'll go to paradise etc ect
thelinny

shitkicker

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 12, 2014, 01:11:30 PM »

I agree

Top line of the story says

"..........A British suicide bomber who blew himself in Syria is a “hero” ..............."

He must have a massive cock to do that like, so he's a fucking hero to me

charles

It's not class or ideology,
Color, creed, or roots
The only thing that unites us
Is Dr. Marten's boots
Bernie

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 12, 2014, 03:09:35 PM »

If you read the small print in your passport you will see that ti remains the property of the government and can be withdrawn from you at any time.

Pity they don't use that power more often 

Join The Campaign To Get LITTLEJOHN a Knighthood.
Micksgrill

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 12, 2014, 04:01:18 PM »

I drive past this Mussy's house in Crawley each day to work.  The guy lived on a street with a very apt name.....martyrs road!!
He ain't the first terrorist to come from Crawley. A few of em got 15 yrs inside for planning a fertiliser bomb. 
Not_Smog
« Reply #45 on: March 12, 2014, 04:16:05 PM »

I agree. But certain 'cultures' seem to nurture more of these lunatics than others.

Christian suicide bombers?
Jewish suicide bombers?
Hindu suicide bombers?
Catholic suicide bombers?
Sheikh suicide bombers?
Buddhist suicide bombers?
Rastafarian suicide bombers?
Scientologist suicide bombers? 

No, just fucking mental Muslims.    :wanker: :wanker: :wanker: :wanker:

Mr. Wu

Cocksucker!

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 12, 2014, 04:18:17 PM »

Jewish suicide bombers?
Hindu suicide bombers?
Sheikh suicide bombers?

You mean 'Sikh', you fucking retard. rava
El Capitan

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 12, 2014, 04:20:02 PM »

Not_Smog
« Reply #48 on: March 12, 2014, 04:24:43 PM »

Bob End and his Sexy Bitch

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 12, 2014, 04:29:48 PM »

Jewish suicide bombers?
Hindu suicide bombers?
Sheikh suicide bombers?

Any number of Christian bombers over the years. Fanatical Muslims just show more knackers and less sense
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length