Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 23, 2019, 04:26:36 AM
Home Help Search Login Register

News: A NEW ERA IS HERE...

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Will we wear gold numbers next season  (Read 2279 times)
Zorro

Better than the flashing blade

View Profile
« on: August 07, 2006, 12:26:27 PM »

Does any one know what colour the numbers will be next year I Hope it's not that bloody daft black of last year, i did hear a rumour that we were thinking about gold.

bump
« Last Edit: August 07, 2006, 12:30:47 PM by Zorro » Logged

It's NOT just one man, dammit, it's ZORRO!
murphy_smoggie
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2006, 12:29:04 PM »

the black was pretty poor, it was also much harder to see the numbers
Zorro

Better than the flashing blade

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2006, 12:31:49 PM »

It was a stupid idea black on red, then when we used the white for UEFA games it was fine but no back to black for the PL.

It's NOT just one man, dammit, it's ZORRO!
murphy_smoggie
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2006, 12:43:16 PM »

It was a stupid idea black on red, then when we used the white for UEFA games it was fine but no back to black for the PL.

i was told the first year we had the black numbers that it was down to the premier league saying we couldnt wear the white numbers, i have no idea why, especailly as liveropool and other teams in red are allowed to wear them. but i wouldnt put it past the premier league, they have to have at least 1 daft idea a year, a but like fifa

only other reason i can think is maybe because we have the white band across the shirt, ala the 70's and we wore black numbers then, that seems the more reasonable answer and something that boro would do thinking its a great idea  souey
James
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2006, 12:54:02 PM »

Millet will surely have bought the new shirt by now and she always get it printed, I believe.

I'm going to order mine later, with Morrison on the back (of course). I'll let you know what colour it turns up.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length