Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 17, 2019, 06:07:48 AM
Home Help Search Login Register

News: A NEW ERA IS HERE...

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: southgate unmoved  (Read 2340 times)
Lita's Left Foot

View Profile
« on: August 07, 2006, 12:21:45 PM »

http://home.skysports.com/list.aspx?hlid=408249&CPID=8&clid=25&lid=2&title=Southgate+unmoved+by+Boro+form

He fucking should be, why do we always wait until the last minute to buy players, it happens every year and it takes them 5-6 games to fit in and by then we will be 12 points behind every other club going for a european place. Our club is unbelievable from transfers to the PR dept it is a fucking shambles, what the fuck does keith lamb do?
« Last Edit: August 07, 2006, 12:39:31 PM by JFH*S right boot » Logged

murphy_smoggie
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2006, 12:26:25 PM »

have to agree, they do seem to have a problem, im sick of the excuse that it takes a long time to sort out transfers, why is it every other club says there interested, puts a bid in, talks to the player, put him through a medical and show him to the press in a matter of days, but we take weeks to do the exact same thing?

also, how do you place clickable links on this new board, im a bit confused
Lita's Left Foot

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2006, 12:28:37 PM »

i dont know my link didnt work i dont think so havent a clue i used insert hyperlink, but im confused also.

McStuff

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2006, 12:32:55 PM »

you have to insert it betweet the 2 [url]  symbols one either side of the linjk
Monty
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2006, 12:47:49 PM »

you have to insert it betweet the 2 [url]  symbols one either side of the linjk

Just copy the url of the link, paste it onto here, highlight it and then click the Insert Hyperlink icon above the smilies to the left.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length