Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 18, 2019, 12:47:07 PM
Home Help Search Login Register

News: KEEP THE FAITH...

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The Failure of Multiculturalism  (Read 6282 times)
MADMICK

Well Done PRICK

View Profile
« on: September 27, 2012, 09:11:19 AM »

http://www.internationalfreepresssociety.org/2011/04/the-failure-of-multiculturalism-and-how-to-turn-the-tide-by-geert-wilders/

One man's insanity is another man's genius; someday the world will recognize the genius in my insanity.
Thunder pants

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2012, 09:33:23 AM »

fucking hell mick how long is that not got time to read all that but
i get the just of it

islam will push and push but will get know where near to what they want

but we do need to act in a civil way

first thing is bringing our culture back as it used to be

and make britain great again cant remember the last time i evev said
the word great before britain
Jimmy Cooper

The ace face.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2012, 09:37:19 AM »

the foods nice. mcl

"you can take the mail and the franking machine and all that other rubbish I have to go about with and you can stuff them right up your arse!” "
dick dastardly
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2012, 11:00:17 AM »

'There is an old saying which people of our Western culture are all familiar with. “When in Rome, do as the Romans do,” it says. This is an obvious truth: If you move somewhere, you must adapt to the laws and customs of the land.'

'The multicultural society has undermined this rule of common sense and decency. The multicultural society tells the newcomers who settle in our cities and villages: You are free to behave contrary to our norms and values. Because your norms and values are just as good, perhaps even better, than ours.'

Hmm. For some reason our SFLD's don't seem to agree with this sentiment. Must be because they is all clever and we is all fick.  They know better 'cos they read it in the Grauniad. souey
« Last Edit: September 27, 2012, 11:01:51 AM by Sir Arthur Lefty Doyle » Logged
ron_manager
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2012, 11:03:40 AM »

I presume Len you are excellent at the Maori Haka.

dick dastardly
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2012, 11:09:39 AM »

That's right, Ron. If you've no answer to the point, try and deflect it. Come on Ron, don't pretend to be Wizard of Smeg, you're better than that. Do you think Wilders made any relevent points in that speech, and if not what would you say is wrong with it?
ron_manager
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2012, 11:24:35 AM »

Len of course he made some relevant points.  He is a articulate and intelligent man. He also made some points that I would disagree with.

It just become tiresome and boring the constant daily posts about immigration. If I felt so hot and bothered by a subject I would do something about it.

It seems that yourself, Mick, Mido and Notts just want to whinge and complain without taking any positive action.
dick dastardly
« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2012, 11:31:37 AM »

Len of course he made some relevant points.  He is a articulate and intelligent man. He also made some points that I would disagree with.

It just become tiresome and boring the constant daily posts about immigration. If I felt so hot and bothered by a subject I would do something about it.

It seems that yourself, Mick, Mido and Notts just want to whinge and complain without taking any positive action.

That's the trouble though, Ron. It's become impossible to take any action. The laws are skewed explicitly to prevent anyone doing so. At the moment, all that most people can do is whinge about it and even that is laced with risk, such as when tossers report this board to the police for 'racism'. But people need to keep 'whingeing' so the SFLD's realise they don't have it all their own way. You never know, one or two of them might even have their eyes opened to what's going on.
MADMICK

Well Done PRICK

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2012, 12:05:19 PM »

" You never know, one or two of them might even have their eyes opened to what's going on."

EXACTLY

One man's insanity is another man's genius; someday the world will recognize the genius in my insanity.
Mr. Wu

Cocksucker!

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2012, 12:42:52 PM »

monkey

I think it is making more of an effort to fit into New Zealand's racist and paedo culture judging by its behaviour on here.
dick dastardly
« Reply #10 on: September 27, 2012, 12:44:31 PM »

monkey

I think it is making more of an effort to fit into New Zealand's racist and paedo culture judging by its behaviour on here.

I'm glad you're here Wally.
At least it means you're not hanging around school playgrounds again
The Real Kevlar

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 27, 2012, 01:34:08 PM »

The same people moaning about settlers in this country, acting outside of our norms, will be the first ones in the Irish bar abroad.

That or sitting in a tacky English bar, eating an English breakfast whilst watching Only Fools and Horses. Probably telling the waiter how funny it is when Del Boy falls through the bar.

Come on Boro!
MADMICK_

Well done PRICK

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 27, 2012, 01:34:37 PM »

dick dastardly
« Reply #13 on: September 27, 2012, 01:36:16 PM »

The same people moaning about settlers in this country, acting outside of our norms, will be the first ones in the Irish bar abroad.

That or sitting in a tacky English bar, eating an English breakfast whilst watching Only Fools and Horses. Probably telling the waiter how funny it is when Del Boy falls through the bar.

You seem to rather look down on working class British culture Mr Kevlar. Is that right?
MADMICK

Well Done PRICK

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 27, 2012, 01:37:09 PM »

"The same people moaning about settlers in this country, acting outside of our norms, will be the first ones in the Irish bar abroad."

Going into an Irish bar for a few beers is SLIGHTLY different to colonizing a fooking country and demanding its people conform to THEIR traditions.

YOU STUPID FOOKING CUNT souey souey.......................

ron_manager
« Reply #15 on: September 27, 2012, 01:48:22 PM »

At the moment, all that most people can do is whinge about it and even that is laced with risk,

That is so not true Len.
Take Mick for example he could write letters to companies such as KFC and subway which serve Halal meat and also to his local MP.
dick dastardly
« Reply #16 on: September 27, 2012, 01:53:09 PM »

It's incredible how effective the brainwashing has been when it can convince the likes of Kevlar that the place and the people they came from are worthless in comparison to the 'culture' of some barren dump in the foothills of the Hindu Kush where forced marriage and honour killings are seen as the norm and are far more acceptable than going for a pint in Murphys Pub.

Maybe there really is no hope. :duh:
dick dastardly
« Reply #17 on: September 27, 2012, 01:55:23 PM »

At the moment, all that most people can do is whinge about it and even that is laced with risk,

That is so not true Len.
Take Mick for example he could write letters to companies such as KFC and subway which serve Halal meat and also to his local MP.

Aye, he could write to Stuart Bell.  That'd get something done

(I don't think Mick's French is so good though) monkey
The Real Kevlar

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 27, 2012, 02:00:06 PM »

Len, you don't see the link between people going to other countries and taking their own cultures with them?

How many ex-pat communities have you seen around the world?

Don't get hysterical dear, and put words in my mouth.

Come on Boro!
MADMICK

Well Done PRICK

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 27, 2012, 02:03:15 PM »

"Take Mick for example he could write letters to companies such as KFC and subway which serve Halal meat and also to his local MP."

And you know i havent...How???  

God works in mysterious ways you know, just because you dont see anything happening, doesnt mean it isnt  

=========================================================

"How many ex-pat communities have you seen around the world?"

You thick cunt Kevlar...a community is one thing but colonizing the fooking country is another, surely, even some fooker as stupid as you can see the difference in whats happening to England??  souey

Nilgredo Mido

The Beast of COB

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 27, 2012, 02:03:51 PM »

Len, you don't see the link between people going to other countries and taking their own cultures with them?

Is it not wrong though to over rule the laws of the land in regard to animal cruelty just to please some?

Should it not be one rule for all in this country?

Theres no problem in keeping your own cultural identity as long as you fit into the rules of the country you live in.

We surrounded ourselves with Spaniards and Hispanics and it was beautiful as I learned a lot more from defeats than victories
dick dastardly
« Reply #21 on: September 27, 2012, 02:06:13 PM »

Do you really not understand the difference between, for example, the British expat community in Spain and the Pakistani community in England?  Really?
The Real Kevlar

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 27, 2012, 02:07:03 PM »

Mick, I don't see any difference.

I do see English people, myself included, drinking in Muslim countries during Ramadam. I see ex-pat communities mixing only with each other(in the main). I see people all over the world taking their own foods, music, clothes and ways of life to other countries.

It would be interesting to see the number of British ex-pats who can speak the local language in comparison to immigrants in the UK...

Come on Boro!
The Real Kevlar

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 27, 2012, 02:08:08 PM »

No Len, I don't.

Midos - I disagree with Halal as I am an animal lover.

Come on Boro!
dick dastardly
« Reply #24 on: September 27, 2012, 02:09:09 PM »

Mick, I don't see any difference.

I do see English people, myself included, drinking in Muslim countries during Ramadam. I see ex-pat communities mixing only with each other(in the main). I see people all over the world taking their own foods, music, clothes and ways of life to other countries.

It would be interesting to see the number of British ex-pats who can speak the local language in comparison to immigrants in the UK...

Okay, Kevlar. One question to start with. How many British expats are there in these muslim countries you speak of, and how many muslims are there in Britain?
Mr. Wu

Cocksucker!

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 27, 2012, 02:10:09 PM »

Is it not wrong though to over rule the laws of the land in regard to animal cruelty just to please some?

So what are you doing about it then if you feel it is putting this nation's cultural identity at risk?
MADMICK

Well Done PRICK

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 27, 2012, 02:10:48 PM »

"Do you really not understand the difference between, for example, the British expat community in Spain and the Pakistani community in England? "

I do...one lot gets pissed and jumps about int the streets singing Rule Britannia while the other lot stay sober jumping about the streets and singing We'll rule Britannia.

dick dastardly
« Reply #27 on: September 27, 2012, 02:11:20 PM »

So what are you doing about it then if you feel it is putting this nation's cultural identity at risk?
fuck  off Wally, playtime's over.
MADMICK

Well Done PRICK

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 27, 2012, 02:12:01 PM »

Wally by name Wally by nature.

Fooking Divvy of the highest Order.

MADMICK_

Well done PRICK

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 27, 2012, 02:23:40 PM »

Talking about Spain, they treat their livestock pretty abominably - never hear much about that from the SFNDs do we? 

dick dastardly
« Reply #30 on: September 27, 2012, 02:26:21 PM »

Smeg, We all know you're an ugly tosspot, but there's really no need to keep posting that self-portrait ad nauseum. oleary
Mr. Wu

Cocksucker!

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 27, 2012, 02:32:54 PM »

Talking about Spain, they treat their livestock pretty abominably - never hear much about that from the SFNDs do we? 

Nor Judasim and its abhorrent Kosher practices.
dick dastardly
!
« Reply #32 on: September 27, 2012, 02:34:03 PM »

Wally the racist!
The Real Kevlar

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 27, 2012, 02:39:54 PM »

Len, I don't know those numbers. I'd imagine no one does.

I'd be happy to discuss %'s to make it easier. Of people you've had contact with.

In my own experience, I've met far more immigrants in this country who speak English, than British ex-pats who speak the native tongue.

Come on Boro!
Nilgredo Mido

The Beast of COB

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 27, 2012, 02:40:03 PM »

What do you suggest doing about that?  

We surrounded ourselves with Spaniards and Hispanics and it was beautiful as I learned a lot more from defeats than victories
MADMICK

Well Done PRICK

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 27, 2012, 02:40:17 PM »

"Talking about Spain, they treat their livestock pretty abominably - never hear much about that from the SFNDs do we? "

Just goes to show how you cunts turn a blind eye to stuff when it doesnt suit your agenda.

Ive personaly mentioned the barbaric bullfighting in Spain and my disgust at it DOZENS of times on here along with quite a few other posters.

Stop been such a fooking cock Dizzy.

MADMICK

Well Done PRICK

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 27, 2012, 02:42:34 PM »

"In my own experience, I've met far more immigrants in this country who speak English, than British ex-pats who speak the native tongue."

If they were speaking English, how would you have known the were immigrants Kevlar?

Is that YOUR racist perception of what a immigrant should look like??

dick dastardly
« Reply #37 on: September 27, 2012, 02:42:56 PM »

'Stop been such a fooking cock Dizzy.'

fucking hell, Mick. You're asking too much there.
dick dastardly
« Reply #38 on: September 27, 2012, 02:45:57 PM »

"In my own experience, I've met far more immigrants in this country who speak English, than British ex-pats who speak the native tongue."

If they were speaking English, how would you have known the were immigrants Kevlar?

Is that YOUR racist perception of what a immigrant should look like??

Surely you're not suggesting that Kevlar may be judging people on the colour of their skin? mick
MADMICK

Well Done PRICK

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 27, 2012, 02:46:53 PM »

dick dastardly
« Reply #40 on: September 27, 2012, 02:50:01 PM »

oh well, Mick. Looks like this debate is ended. There's two of us and only six of them so they obviously don't fancy the odds much. monkey
The Real Kevlar

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 27, 2012, 02:51:47 PM »

I know that they're imigrants because they told me, whilst I was speaking to them, in English.

It's ok boys. Just ignore my points and move onto something else...

Come on Boro!
dick dastardly
« Reply #42 on: September 27, 2012, 02:53:52 PM »

I know that they're imigrants because they told me, whilst I was speaking to them, in English.

It's ok boys. Just ignore my points and move onto something else...

actually, it's you that ignored my point when I asked about the numbers of Brit expats in muslim countries compared to the number of muslim immigrants (note, not expats, there's a big difference) in Britain
Mr. Wu

Cocksucker!

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 27, 2012, 02:54:08 PM »

What do you suggest doing about that?  

So you sit ideally by, on your fat arse chinwagging on a forum with your other half-wit chums and do fuck all?

Great stuff.  :chrisk:
dick dastardly
« Reply #44 on: September 27, 2012, 02:56:11 PM »

fuck off Wally, this is grown ups hour.
PoliteDwarf

Not big and not clever

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: September 27, 2012, 02:57:09 PM »

I don't recall hearing about the expat community in Spain insisting that the indigenous population should be forced to respect their right to go out in the midday sun.  

CoB scum
dick dastardly
« Reply #46 on: September 27, 2012, 02:59:05 PM »

I don't recall hearing about the expat community in Spain insisting that the indigenous population should be forced to respect their right to go out in the midday sun.  

fuck off shorty, this is non-vertically challenged peoples hour oleary
PoliteDwarf

Not big and not clever

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 27, 2012, 03:01:04 PM »

That's not very polite Lenin. I expect better from you.

CoB scum
dick dastardly
« Reply #48 on: September 27, 2012, 03:03:38 PM »

That's not very polite Lenin. I expect better from you.

I'm feeling Grumpy tonight. oleary
So your lucks out, Happy.  monkey
MADMICK

Well Done PRICK

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: September 27, 2012, 03:04:14 PM »

"I know that they're imigrants because they told me, whilst I was speaking to them, in English."

Hello, are you English, Im an Immigrant, but you would'nt know it because i speak English

admit it Kevlar, you made a RACIST comment. Looks like Mr DeanGordon should be directing his questions to you and not me

HARHARHARHARHAR.....What a FOOKING PLONKER (and racist) you are Kevlar!!!!

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length