Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 18, 2019, 07:58:39 AM
Home Help Search Login Register

News: KEEP THE FAITH...

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Why is Taxi Driving the Chosen Profession  (Read 1330 times)
Rodders_T
« on: September 20, 2012, 05:08:45 PM »

For so many Cajuns throughout the UK?
MADMICK

Well Done PRICK

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2012, 05:11:26 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3j7eSdJXdw

jc

One man's insanity is another man's genius; someday the world will recognize the genius in my insanity.
LEON TROTSKY

I GOT AN ICE PICK... THAT MADE MY EARS BURN...

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2012, 05:12:08 PM »

EASY WAY OF FIDDLING US AND THE TAX MAN !!!

PAKISTANIS ARE SHIT ON AT THIS !!!

THE CUNTS ALSO MASQUERADE UNDER ONE DRIVING LICENCE AS WELL !!!

IF THE REAL TRUTH CAME OUT ABOUT THE GOINGS ON

PEOPLE WOULD BE ASTOUNDED !!!
 souey

NO MORE HEROES ANYMORE......
Smalltown
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2012, 05:54:10 PM »

Cajuns? as in people form Louisiana?
yabbadabbawho

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2012, 05:59:45 PM »

Cajuns.   French speaking ethnics.  Not on the bits of Teesside I've seen.
Smalltown
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2012, 06:01:49 PM »

Me neither, also, have managed to get a taxi on Mardi Gras so reckon the original poster has got this one wrong
Rodders_T
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2012, 06:04:39 PM »

Cajun Asian.

Not sure the Mardi GRAS reference

http://postimage.org/image/x7jg51sy3/

Is this you?
Rodders_T
« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2012, 06:07:22 PM »

Cajun Asian.

Is this you? Why are there photos of you on FMTTM?
MADMICK

Well Done PRICK

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2012, 06:17:24 PM »

Thats small brain Wodders, not sure how he got the name "small brain" mind, its coming out of his heed!  mick

One man's insanity is another man's genius; someday the world will recognize the genius in my insanity.
Smalltown
« Reply #9 on: September 20, 2012, 07:31:25 PM »

Cajun Asian.

Is this you? Why are there photos of you on FMTTM?

Silly me, when you were talking about an ethnic group to think Cajun didn't actually mean Cajun
LEON TROTSKY

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2012, 07:33:09 PM »

I LOVE A BIT OF CAJUN CHICKEN  :ponce:

charles charles charles

dick dastardly
« Reply #11 on: September 20, 2012, 09:42:11 PM »

basically, it's taxi-driving because they don't know fuck all else.  
Many of can't even read or write and all they can do is drive. Badly.
They probably bought their licences in some back street in Islamabad.

Wish they were cajuns oleary
Micksgrill

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 20, 2012, 10:20:55 PM »

I'll tell you why they are taxi drivers. My mate is a taxi driver at gatwick and told me what they and others do. They work all hours to be fair to them then fuck off back to Pakistan with family for couple of months at a time where they have houses like mansions. Anyway he told me that their profit is declared as minimal, regardless of the fact they earn 40k+ but they are all employed on a self employed basis. If they declare 10k profit then they get hefty tax credits and given a lot of them have 3 or more children they are creaming it in. Fucking crazy how they can only declare small profits and it's been going on for yrs. to be fair it's not just the Asians as plenty of whites doing it
dick dastardly
« Reply #13 on: September 20, 2012, 10:29:38 PM »

That does happen with a lot of self-employed people, but it's obviously much easier for taxi drivers to fiddle than most.  Hardly a surprise then that people from one of the most corrupt nations on Earth choose to work in a field that makes corruption easy for them.
MADMICK

Well Done PRICK

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 20, 2012, 10:37:00 PM »

Ive said it before, and i'll say it again.....

EVERY taxi should have a tachograph fitted and be accountable for its mileage and driving hours and the driver of the taxi should have to log in and out of it on each shift.
Its FAR to easy for taxi drivers to fiddle and roadside checks should be made everynight to check the driver and have sniffer dogs on hand to search for drugs.
Un marked cars should stop the taxi's on the road so the other taxi drivers cant alert them to check static  points etc.

Billions of pounds are year must be getting lost in unclaimed taxes plus the fact a lot of these people are claiming huge benefits by supposedly working low hours when infact they work 60 plus hours a week.

I seen 3 Asian taxi drivers pull up in their cabs just off Breckhill road on the longlands, they parked up and got out as i was walking along, they then went to 3 different brand new looking Mercs and drove off in them!!..and thats no fooking bullshit!!

3 taxi drivers driving 3 Mercs!  souey

LEON TROTSKY

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 20, 2012, 10:56:01 PM »

THAT'S SCANDELOUS THAT MICK  :redcard:

DRIVING MERCS 

WHO DO THE CUNTS THINK THRY ARE 

MADMICK

Well Done PRICK

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 20, 2012, 10:57:38 PM »

Yeah, but at least you are at work 12 hours a night, even if you do do fookall  mcl

Jimmy Cooper

The ace face.

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 20, 2012, 11:00:07 PM »

fucking hell arry',your cars a.

"you can take the mail and the franking machine and all that other rubbish I have to go about with and you can stuff them right up your arse! "
TheBadGuy

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 21, 2012, 12:40:34 AM »

IS ACKO A BILLY GUZZLIN ???
Bob End and his Sexy Bitch

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 21, 2012, 09:29:37 AM »

I'll tell you why they are taxi drivers. My mate is a taxi driver at gatwick and told me what they and others do. They work all hours to be fair to them then fuck off back to Pakistan with family for couple of months at a time where they have houses like mansions. Anyway he told me that their profit is declared as minimal, regardless of the fact they earn 40k+ but they are all employed on a self employed basis. If they declare 10k profit then they get hefty tax credits and given a lot of them have 3 or more children they are creaming it in. Fucking crazy how they can only declare small profits and it's been going on for yrs. to be fair it's not just the Asians as plenty of whites doing it

EEEeeeeee, as an accountant I can barely beleeeeve that's true. All white English self-employed taxi drivers declare 70,000 p.a. profit 'n all. That's just terrible. Golly. The scally bastards
Nilgredo Mido

The Beast of COB

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 21, 2012, 09:54:31 AM »

I can understand making big profits in taxis around London at London prices.

But round here?

A ten minute fare is about 3 so that a max of 18 an hour plus a few quid tips out of which the taxi company and the petrol and the repairs and insurances have to be paid.

Then take into account lots of time with no fares.

Then 10k is probably what they would earn round here taxi driving.

Theres no way its a big earner. Unless they are delivering "special parcels" of course.  
« Last Edit: September 21, 2012, 10:10:23 AM by midos knacked again » Logged

We surrounded ourselves with Spaniards and Hispanics and it was beautiful as I learned a lot more from defeats than victories
TheBadGuy

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 21, 2012, 10:09:11 AM »

Delivering drugs + fiddling the tax man = 
dick dastardly
« Reply #22 on: September 21, 2012, 12:09:46 PM »

EEEeeeeee, as an accountant I can barely beleeeeve that's true. All white English self-employed taxi drivers declare 70,000 p.a. profit 'n all. That's just terrible. Golly. The scally bastards

Eeeeeeee, you are a bell end, BellEnd.
And you're an accountant!!! Wow, that explains so much about how boring you are.

Bell End and Small Brain. Accountant and Professional Pedant.  What a team!!! :pope: :pope: :pope:
MADMICK

Well Done PRICK

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: September 21, 2012, 01:02:32 PM »

"EEEeeeeee, as an accountant I can barely beleeeeve that's true. All white English self-employed taxi drivers declare 70,000 p.a. profit 'n all"

Where abouts do you live and how many "White" taxi drivers do you have on your books???

Or is that more SFLD BULLSHIT ....AGAIN??

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length