Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 23, 2019, 10:46:38 AM
Home Help Search Login Register

News: A NEW ERA IS HERE...

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: I'm very sorry  (Read 591 times)
westham

View Profile
« on: October 11, 2006, 09:56:35 PM »

that I got here late
the plane I was in has crashed into a new york building today
I climbed out ok but only to find the lift was out of order, right fucking day I've had
full story on sky news now

Armchair Boro NY

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2006, 10:56:43 PM »

:stop:

This is a sad and bad thing that is not to be joked about.  Some on the radio are saying that this could have been suicide on the baseball pitcher's part.  That's the last thing we need here and is going to trigger nightmares tonight for thousands.

souey

"Lady, I don't have the time."
westham

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2006, 11:14:20 PM »

This is a sad and bad thing that is not to be joked about.  Some on the radio are saying that this could have been suicide on the baseball pitcher's part.  That's the last thing we need here and is going to trigger nightmares tonight for thousands.

:souey:ok mate point taken, sorry if I caused offence, just the brit sense of humour, perhaps I chucked that in a bit quick but you know how it is and us londoners were getting jokes about 7/7 within minuets of of it happening and I guess we are a bit more hardened over here, what with the blitz, the ira bombings and the like

Lord Sherington
Saga Lout !!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2006, 11:34:37 PM »

:souey:ok mate point taken, sorry if I caused offence, just the brit sense of humour, perhaps I chucked that in a bit quick but you know how it is and us londoners were getting jokes about 7/7 within minuets of of it happening and I guess we are a bit more hardened over here, what with the blitz, the ira bombings and the like

It could have been worse !!

Now I'm a gatesist?

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length