Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 17, 2019, 02:08:28 AM
Home Help Search Login Register

News: A NEW ERA IS HERE...

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: What is the point of Venebles?  (Read 597 times)
BorosToplessBus
« on: October 11, 2006, 09:35:22 PM »

I believe McClaren took him on as an assistant to pacify both the Southern press and Southern England fans.

TV has so far kept as much distance as possible between himself and McClaren.. He has one foot inside the England camp,  and the other foot outside the McClaren camp.

The spiv is playing a canny game,  accepting Smacs hospitality but giving it a big cockney body swerve to any responsibility for any results or performances.

He sits besides McClaren but the gulf between them is a chasm.  If body lanquage has 'fuck off' in it's dictionary, then Venables would be a definition.

If the ship goes down,  Terry will not be sinking with either the vessel or it's master.  Balls to the women and children,  Venables will be first in the lifeboat.

TalkSport are doing a 'McClaren Out'  text poll now.  What's the betting that Venebles is running out of phone credit?

I have neither copied nor pasted this from anywhere.  It's all my own ramblings.
Lita's Left Foot

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2006, 09:44:28 PM »

i do believe it was %73 wanted mclaren out on the poll so far

BorosToplessBus
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2006, 09:47:50 PM »

here here toby

I would guess it was 93% of TalkSports listeners nevr wanted him in the first place.
The Wizard of Smog
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2006, 09:49:45 PM »

I have neither copied nor pasted this from anywhere.  It's all my own ramblings.
Seriously? A star is born.
BorosToplessBus
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2006, 10:18:37 PM »

Twinkle,  twinkle....
SteveG
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2006, 11:26:59 PM »

Still a million times better than having a Swedish manager.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length