Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 18, 2019, 08:33:07 AM
Home Help Search Login Register

News: BORO 14/1 TO WIN THE 2019/20 CHAMPIONSHIP HERE...

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: why do i want spain to lose  (Read 1186 times)
sevillacampeon

DIOS FUE SEVILLISTA

View Profile
« on: October 11, 2006, 05:09:40 PM »

So we can get rid off our actual coach and we can have a different one. Benitez will do just fine!. It is just a friendly so there´s not much to lose, a little bit more of national pride lost and not much more.

There´s an open debate now is spain to whether we should have a foreign coach. There´s never been any in the national team but just thinking about eriksson make me shit me pants.

Guts

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2006, 05:13:36 PM »

If I'm not mistaken your manager said that he won't go if you loose the next one. If they let him that is...

The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis (Dante Alighieri)
Guts

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2006, 05:14:15 PM »

Let's hope you don't get Daum, or Matthäus...  monkey

The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis (Dante Alighieri)
sevillacampeon

DIOS FUE SEVILLISTA

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2006, 05:16:23 PM »

If I'm not mistaken your manager said that he won't go if you loose the next one. If they let him that is...

But he also said that if we didn´t make it to the semis he would go at the end of the world cup. Then he resigned, then he steped back, then resigned again the same day, then he said he wouldn.t go.......something like saint peter denying jesus on the same night three times. The monkey aragones just loves his whyskies and gambling. He should be checked in a home care  rava
Guts

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2006, 05:19:03 PM »

But he also said that if we didn´t make it to the semis he would go at the end of the world cup. Then he resigned, then he steped back, then resigned again the same day, then he said he wouldn.t go.......something like saint peter denying jesus on the same night three times. The monkey aragones just loves his whyskies and gambling. He should be checked in a home care  rava

Sounds exactly like Daum. One day he told a paper that he's ready for the German league again, the next day he said he won't accept an offer from a German club. Three days after that he said that he didn't mean it in that way and that he'd be glad to work in the Bundesliga again...
Now everybody laughs about him. Who'd blame them.  monkey

Anyway. Good luck then, whatever you wish for.  jc

Bliss

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2006, 05:25:36 PM »

Aragones is a joke.  He has such a high opinion about himself. And he is not a good coach.

Let Camacho do the job again! 

"FROM EACH ACCORDING TO HIS ABILITY, TO EACH ACCORDING TO HIS NEEDS" - KARL MARX

TOD UND HASS DEM FCM!
sevillacampeon

DIOS FUE SEVILLISTA

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2006, 05:32:54 PM »

Aragones is a joke.  He has such a high opinion about himself. And he is not a good coach.

Let Camacho do the job again! 
[/quote

Ufff camacho with the sweaty arm its again......don´t know about that me.......Clemente has been the most criticised national coach by the almighty Madrid press and the one that achieved the most......the most in spanish terms is quarter finals of the world cup and tassoti breaking luis enrique´s nose
Juno

Form is temporary... class is permanent.

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2006, 05:34:32 PM »

I heard Spain were getting Marcelo Lippi within the next few weeks.

Bliss

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2006, 05:35:28 PM »

I rated Camacho, and just look at the Worldcup 2002 when he was the coach, Spain would have made the semi finals, if the referee didn't get money from Corea! Do you still remember the Marca headline after that game "Manos arriba, este es un robo"

"FROM EACH ACCORDING TO HIS ABILITY, TO EACH ACCORDING TO HIS NEEDS" - KARL MARX

TOD UND HASS DEM FCM!
sevillacampeon

DIOS FUE SEVILLISTA

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2006, 05:43:54 PM »

That 2002 world cup would have been the easiest to reach at least the finals. I was devastated after that match and swearing i would never watch a football match again. That lasted few hours before i watched another.

And for lippi being the coach of spain.....can´t believe spain paying that much money for nobody. Apparently they are broke, from all that have stolen i suppose
Guts

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2006, 05:57:53 PM »

That 2002 world cup would have been the easiest to reach at least the finals.

rava
But you're right!  souey  monkey

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length