Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 20, 2019, 09:03:14 PM
Home Help Search Login Register

News: BORO 14/1 TO WIN THE 2019/20 CHAMPIONSHIP HERE...

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: FAO Vits  (Read 850 times)
Juno

Form is temporary... class is permanent.

View Profile
« on: October 11, 2006, 12:06:55 PM »

My back has been fucked for a while, every time I arch my shoulders together every bone in my back snaps and has been aching like fuck, I;m only young so shouldn't be getting it really, a lass at work said it was something like the start of Crumbling spine syndrome where you can't walk up stairs and shit when your older or something.

My neck etc has been aching aswell lately and some days I wake up and can barely move, it's been fucked for about the last 2 month or so but got a bit worse the last few weeks... It doesn't really affect me much, I just ache like fuck some days and can barely lift stuff (like carrying crates at work etc is a cunt when I have to walk up flights of stairs with them)

Any ideas ?

Also, would I go to the Doctors or Hospital about this 'cos I imagion going to the doctors wouldn't do fuck all and Hospital Doctors would be better at sorting it out.

What'd you reckon ?

Juno

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2006, 12:21:57 AM »

Lord Sherington
Saga Lout !!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2006, 12:25:39 AM »

you are in a shocking state for a young fellah!!

Now I'm a gatesist?

Juno

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2006, 12:29:13 AM »

Heh, nah I'm not.

vits

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2006, 09:51:01 AM »

There are  plenty of things it could be, might be able to spot some on X-ray which your local A&E might do if thy're in the right mood, GP is more likely to get you one but it will take a bit longer but he's the lad for getting you more advanced scans.
The majority of back pain is muscular however and it's far less likely for it to be something weird like ankylosing spondilytis and more likely to be a shit bed.
Juno

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2006, 12:57:13 PM »

Nice one, I was thinking it could be my bed aswell.

Cheers mate.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length