Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
January 27, 2023, 09:32:29 AM
Home Help Search Login Register

News: SIGN UP FOR AN ACCOUNT HERE...

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Chuba Akpom!  (Read 521 times)
Ben G
Mountain King

View Profile WWW
« on: December 26, 2022, 05:20:36 PM »

What a player!

Tory Cunt
Ben G
Mountain King

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2022, 05:53:20 PM »

Hat trick and wonderful all round performance!

Tory Cunt
Bill Buxton

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2022, 06:01:41 PM »

Very pleased for the lad. Written off by that blow hard Wilder. Great=performance.
Ben G
Mountain King

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2022, 06:09:30 PM »

Written off by everyone tbf!

He seems to be playing with the freedom of no expectations! He probably thought ‘fook it’ and started playing like it was his last chance.

Tory Cunt
kippers

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2022, 06:44:11 PM »

That was a hard match and Wigan were very game.
Akpom is the key though and our midfield was buzzing around him. Forss looking sharp too. Only Jones wasnt on song today.

Finally seeing a proper Boro team after years of shit.
Wilder was hopeless who was unable to play the right team, but for me the biggest conman of all was Warnock.
How the fuck did he get away with it and have most of the fans onside when we were truly woeful ?

Its looking good and we have players who will be knocking on the door soon in Bola and Dijksteel. Good time to be a Boro fan.
calamity

Crabamity

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2022, 07:24:41 PM »

Probably the only example I remember of a boro player coming back firing from a loan abroad. Normally they go off on loan and never return.
kippers

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2022, 07:32:27 PM »

The only transfer business we need to do is sign up Giles and Steffen on permanent deals.
Bud Wiser

Bausor & Scott OUT!!!

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2022, 07:35:09 PM »

In fairness to Jones he's a victim of his own success from last season, most notably through his link up play with Crooks - who himself has rarely featured this season. When he isn't getting marked or hacked out of a game he still looks to move the ball into the box only to find theres sometimes no one there to receive it so tends to check inside, thus losing momentum. On the plus side opposition defenders concentrating on him has given Giles less attention culminating in the latter having imo his best game for us today.

Rutters

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 26, 2022, 08:54:49 PM »

A word for Hayden Hackney today. I was a bit worried for him when JH went off but he stepped up immensely.

A proper player in the making  jc
Ben G
Mountain King

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: December 26, 2022, 11:34:38 PM »

That was a hard match and Wigan were very game.
Akpom is the key though and our midfield was buzzing around him. Forss looking sharp too. Only Jones wasnt on song today.

Finally seeing a proper Boro team after years of shit.
Wilder was hopeless who was unable to play the right team, but for me the biggest conman of all was Warnock.
How the fuck did he get away with it and have most of the fans onside when we were truly woeful ?

Its looking good and we have players who will be knocking on the door soon in Bola and Dijksteel. Good time to be a Boro fan.

I’m fairness, I actually think that’s the game plan for Jones. Let the opposition defenders worry about him and dig him all game.

Tory Cunt
MF(c) DOOM

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 27, 2022, 11:33:51 AM »

In fairness to Jones he's a victim of his own success from last season, most notably through his link up play with Crooks - who himself has rarely featured this season. When he isn't getting marked or hacked out of a game he still looks to move the ball into the box only to find theres sometimes no one there to receive it so tends to check inside, thus losing momentum. On the plus side opposition defenders concentrating on him has given Giles less attention culminating in the latter having imo his best game for us today.

Spot on that

As for Chuba Akpom he is like the championship version of Harry Kane the way he plays. Mad to think he was effectively on the scrap heap
calamity

Crabamity

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 28, 2022, 11:52:14 AM »

That was pretty much my point. When a senior player goes out on loan from boro they’re usually done. He’s the only one I remember coming back like this.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length