Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
January 27, 2023, 09:02:08 AM
Home Help Search Login Register

News: SIGN UP FOR AN ACCOUNT HERE...

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Jeremy Clarkson  (Read 497 times)
Bernie

View Profile
« on: December 18, 2022, 12:25:40 PM »

He's caused an absolute shit storm by writing in the Sun that he dreams of Meghan being paraded naked through the streets and pelted with shit  mick

Twitter in meltdown over it!!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11550183/Jeremy-Clarkson-blasted-saying-dreams-Meghan-Markle-paraded-naked-streets.html

kippers

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2022, 03:47:54 PM »

He is a Grade A cunt along side that othe mouthy freak Peirced Organ.

You see what the vast majority of the thick public sheep have not fully grasped was the couples major issue was with the dangerous hatred from the Daily Mail et al, making their lives a misery as they did with Diana (his mother).

I have nothing against the royal family but they are controlled by manipulative staff who leak rubbish to the press.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2022, 03:52:31 PM by kippers » Logged
Bob End and his Sexy Bitch

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2022, 04:00:55 PM »

He's caused an absolute shit storm by writing in the Sun that he dreams of Meghan being paraded naked through the streets and pelted with shit  mick

Twitter in meltdown over it!!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11550183/Jeremy-Clarkson-blasted-saying-dreams-Meghan-Markle-paraded-naked-streets.html

That’s fucking disgusting. What’s up with his head?
Bill Buxton

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2022, 07:04:18 PM »

You see what the vast majority of the thick public sheep have not fully grasped was the couples major issue was with the dangerous hatred from the Daily Mail et al, making their lives a misery as they did with Diana (his mother).

I have nothing against the royal family but they are controlled by manipulative staff who leak rubbish to the press.

I wouldn’t mind my life being made a misery by the press if I lived in a mansion in California,flew everywhere by private jet and has squillions in the bank.
MF(c) DOOM

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2022, 09:47:05 PM »

The treatment of Megan by the UK press and certain presenters is quite cleafly nothing short of horrible malicious bullying.  Mad that its tolerated.
kippers

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2022, 10:36:56 PM »

I wouldn’t mind my life being made a misery by the press if I lived in a mansion in California,flew everywhere by private jet and has squillions in the bank.

Really ?
Dearh threat from loons you could take in your stride ?
Gingerpig

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2022, 11:02:56 PM »

See the thread OTR about her ......oh the tolerance / Hypocrites

The Anti fascists of today are the fascists of tomorrow
Squarewheelbike

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2022, 05:02:54 PM »

It's same old same old, from Jezza and the Currant Bun. Did he not reread what he wrote, does the paper not have an Editor. Still, if you're looking for a new motor, them take the word of an old creep who fantasizes about... Well, we all know now!
Rutters

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2022, 07:43:16 PM »

This is disgraceful by Clarkson. He should be punished in exactly the same way as Jo Brand suggesting throwing acid at people and Miriam Margolyes wishing death on people.

(The punishment being endless appearances on the BBC, Sky and ITV)
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length