Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
January 27, 2023, 09:58:32 AM
Home Help Search Login Register

News: SIGN UP FOR AN ACCOUNT HERE...

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Mc()F GOOn  (Read 685 times)
Red Rebel

View Profile
« on: December 06, 2022, 03:45:48 PM »

yUo fucigkn leftiy fuck piep yujo fuckign prikc cutn ay bet yuo suk coks yuo fuckig letfy siht piel adn torshed midn yuo can fukc of haswel yuo fuckign metnal caisd cutn.
headset

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2022, 08:05:03 AM »

monkey

red rebel - a boro legend

it would be nice to hear from tortured mind himself another true come on boro legend who had towersy in his skyrocket.....

talking of towersy has red raw shut down - i can't even log onto it now never mind surf it........unless kens worked me out again

can others get on it - ive struggled for a week or two now
Henry Chinaski

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2022, 11:09:37 AM »

talking of towersy has red raw shut down - i can't even log onto it now never mind surf it........unless kens worked me out again

can others get on it - ive struggled for a week or two now

RR is closed to non-members again - possibly cos Alex/Sexpom on fmttm reported it?

"Watching the bull get the matador, thatís the best" - Bukowski
headset

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2022, 07:32:08 AM »

cheers for the info henry lad

I know me and Kenny never always see eye to eye but I didn't have him down as dancing to a fly me tune or fly me poster.... it must have been something naughty, or sexpom whenever he is had a quiet word in his/kens shell....it might explain why it's behind closed doors

he must think I'm sexpom i can't log on anymore rava

the thing is i ain't him and don't graft 'raw' - I only graft the moon!!

BMX Bandit

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2022, 09:35:40 AM »

Headset this is what Kenny has posted regarding whatís going on. Someone from FMTTM, Alex the kid, has been bombarding him with messages saying that he is reporting him for inciting racial hatred etc .

Next thing Kenny gets a knock on the door and is whisked off to be interviewed by Cleveland Police.

His phone and laptop were confiscated.

This ATK has it in for kenny so much.

Kenny is not racist. Never has he been.

It doesnít help when there is people like yourself making out he and red roar is a racist board.

This place had more racism than any of the other message boards of Boro put together.

ď "someone" on that site is responsible for trying to wreck my life with "racist" claims.
I said "Pakistani" when talking about the CONVICTED grooming gangs in Rotherham etc.
I "called" the number of "small boats" arrivals at Dover "DINGHY COUNT".
I referred to pre op transexual has still having "meat and 2 veg".

These are the pieces of evidence that the police "confronted" me with at recorded, under caution, interview. Nothing else but these 3 pieces.

But because its a Tory, Robert Nichols thinks comments like i have copied about Michelle Mone, The Conservative Members and the public who voted for the Tories, is acceptable and justified just because Rob Nichols is a left wing gobshite, all mouth and no trousers.

I am losing the will to fight it. 6 weeks with no phone or laptop. Over 10 attempts to contact the officer, with promises of she will be in touch with an update, to no avail. I have had no interaction with the police since my arrest.

Reports are saying CP are "rotten" to the core, misogyny, theft, corruption etc. What fucking chance i have got? Am i going to CP sacrificial lamb? To win "public feeling back"?

I can already see the Gazette headline. "local message board owner jailed for owning a racist right wing forum"

I STILL SAY SINCE RN WAS "INVITED" BY STAFFS POLICE TO BE IN THE CONTROL ROOM THINGS HAVE HAPPENED.
LOOK AT HOW MANY BANING ORDERS ARE BEEN GIVEN OUT. THE COPS WERE ALL OVER THE SUPPOSED SCRAP AT HIBS. LADS ARE GETTING LETTERS FROM THE CLUB ABOUT "BEHAVIOUR". AND I GET NICKED.

COINCIDENCES MY ARSEĒ
Henry Chinaski

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2022, 12:31:51 PM »

I am losing the will to fight it. 6 weeks with no phone or laptop. Over 10 attempts to contact the officer, with promises of she will be in touch with an update, to no avail. I have had no interaction with the police since my arrest.

Reports are saying CP are "rotten" to the core, misogyny, theft, corruption etc. What fucking chance i have got? Am i going to CP sacrificial lamb? To win "public feeling back"?

I can already see the Gazette headline. "local message board owner jailed for owning a racist right wing forum"

Bad crack that. Although I am losing the will to fight...the urge to cry with laughter at that bit above...

:alf:

Sorry

BLM

"Watching the bull get the matador, thatís the best" - Bukowski
Ben G
Mountain King

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2022, 01:46:03 PM »

Thatís terrible.

Havenít spoken to Ken in ages as my Facebook is locked down. They wonít let me change my phone number or login till I prove my ID. As if Iím that desperate to see narcissistic cunts and stupid people post shite !

Tory Cunt
headset

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2022, 07:06:48 PM »

Sorry to hear about the shit that might be getting flung your way Kenny lad. It was very early doors at the birth of R/R when I used the term racist raw and even then it was only a bit of daft crack from my end with out any substance - so you are clutching bringing me into it - I've not used that term (racist raw) for yonks now - I tend to keep well away from that type of stuff these days in a derogatory way - I will have my say on illegals but in a fair and honest way.

as for the footy stuff im with you all the way on westy possibly snouting for the filth.......

I'm not getting involved online with that shite - it is hard enough as it is duck king/dodgy dacky's lot on a match day rava

he has a set of ears on him like a baby elephant so probably hears everything him....

it will take years for the forensics to scan your computer but if you are clean and innocent don't worry about it. of course, CP are as bent as them come - so i can see your concerns to some extent.....

don't talk racism or footy violence online is my advice.......even in jest the violence that is - blatant racism is never acceptable without consequences...

chow for now gadge.....and hope it clears itself up for you......

headset

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2022, 08:48:13 AM »

someone will have to keep us in the loop on any proceedings should they take place court etc..

hopefully, it all gets dropped and Kenny lad can open his doors to all again,,,

we all have our disagreements but nobody likes a dirty snout/grass.. :like:
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length