Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 03, 2022, 03:33:54 AM
Home Help Search Login Register

News: SIGN UP FOR AN ACCOUNT HERE...

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Is anyone actually going to world cup  (Read 655 times)
Bob End and his Sexy Bitch

View Profile
« on: November 18, 2022, 01:29:05 PM »

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/63674631

Right at the last minute. I wouldn’t even go to the final
Bill Buxton

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2022, 03:23:24 PM »

Well Sir Gareth and his woke virtue signalling  rank hypocrites will be there.
Ben G
Mountain King

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2022, 04:54:43 PM »

I know of a few lads. I was offered a teaching gig in Saudi Arabia last November which would have tied in nicely. Sadly I couldn’t swing it with my arthritis playing up

Tory Cunt
Bud Wiser

Bausor & Scott OUT!!!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2022, 05:32:48 PM »

To be fair to the muslamics, they've probably had a belly full of this non-stop negativity towards their country and their beliefs. So what better way of getting back at the kuffar than stopping their alcohol swilling.

All Boris, Nadine's & Liz's fault.                                                  

:beer: :redcard:

Bill Buxton

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2022, 05:51:44 PM »

It’s all because of Brexit.
Bernie

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2022, 06:37:02 PM »

It’s all because of Brexit.

Spidoolie

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2022, 06:38:07 PM »

I'm only going for the Beer   :bc:
Bill Buxton

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2022, 07:41:07 PM »

I'm only going for the Beer   :bc:
You will have to brew your own.
Ben G
Mountain King

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2022, 08:21:42 AM »

England games I will.

We have some of the best young players in the world, and if they play as they do for their clubs, we should be there abouts

Tory Cunt
MF(c) DOOM

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2022, 08:48:21 AM »

Never been less interested in a world cup.  Primarily because of the timing and being foo wrapped up in domestic footy. Will be working Monday and havent felt a desire to shuffle things around so i can wat h England Iran game. Hopefully ill get the bug once it starts

Qatar was a wholly unsuitable choice, and there was a time to protest about that choice and lobby FIFA or withdraw your team. That ship has sailed now, if you have entered a team you just have to get on with and accept qatarr has a different view of the world. Wasnt long ago we had a world cup in Russia.
calamity

Crabamity

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 19, 2022, 11:54:53 AM »

Never been less interested in a world cup.  Primarily because of the timing and being foo wrapped up in domestic footy. Will be working Monday and havent felt a desire to shuffle things around so i can wat h England Iran game. Hopefully ill get the bug once it starts

Qatar was a wholly unsuitable choice, and there was a time to protest about that choice and lobby FIFA or withdraw your team. That ship has sailed now, if you have entered a team you just have to get on with and accept qatarr has a different view of the world. Wasnt long ago we had a world cup in Russia.

Seeing all the mental gymnastics from the various politicians, ex footballers, ambassadors and various other talking heads trying to justify going there has out me off even watching.

The only thing that would truly have raised awareness and impacted the decision was a boycott. Instead they’re all there with their snouts in the trough and think a few rainbow flags or pre-match virtual signaling monologues will make a difference. The only thing being “made a difference” too I’d the bank balance of many who will now spend their time telling us how we should live our lives while they do the opposite.

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 19, 2022, 12:40:25 PM »

Seeing all the mental gymnastics from the various politicians, ex footballers, ambassadors and various other talking heads trying to justify going there has out me off even watching.

The only thing that would truly have raised awareness and impacted the decision was a boycott. Instead they’re all there with their snouts in the trough and think a few rainbow flags or pre-match virtual signaling monologues will make a difference. The only thing being “made a difference” too I’d the bank balance of many who will now spend their time telling us how we should live our lives while they do the opposite.

100%

Juergen Klopp got pretty angry about ten days ago when asked about it all. Clearly the time for all this shit was ten years ago, or whenever the shit decision was taken. It was plain as a pikestaff that it was going to be in the winter as soon as the tournament was secured, by whatever means
kippers

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 19, 2022, 05:31:00 PM »

No bumming and no booze.

Hardly worth going.

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 20, 2022, 02:30:13 PM »

No bumming and no booze.

Hardly worth going.

Certainly not for our jolly jack tars
whighams_wig

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 20, 2022, 04:14:07 PM »

Netflix documentary FIFA uncovered says it all, never realised how far the corruption went back.
kippers

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 20, 2022, 06:27:33 PM »

Netflix documentary FIFA uncovered says it all, never realised how far the corruption went back.

Lots of shady fuckers who had zero to do with football.
Chuck Blazer ffs  :alf:
A balloon of a man with a crazy name living in Trump tower.
You couldnt make it up.
Bill Buxton

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 21, 2022, 01:41:47 PM »

I see the FA have now backed down to FIFA in relation to the silly arm band to be worn by the idiot Harry Kane. So much for their so called principled stand.

Ben G
Mountain King

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: November 21, 2022, 02:53:51 PM »

Did I mention our young players?

We look dangerous but Iran look worse than Hartlepool

Tory Cunt
Bill Buxton

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 21, 2022, 04:28:10 PM »

Good performance but we are always capable of mistakes in defence. Against Avery good team they will be severely punished.

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 21, 2022, 07:21:01 PM »

Good performance but we are always capable of mistakes in defence. Against Avery good team they will be severely punished.

souey souey

6-2 Bill ffs
Rutters

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 22, 2022, 11:10:31 AM »

England 6-2 is usually followed by Joe Root walking out.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length