Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 03, 2022, 02:28:32 AM
Home Help Search Login Register

News: SIGN UP FOR AN ACCOUNT HERE...

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Conte warns Southgate to be careful with Harry Kane  (Read 98 times)
headset

View Profile
« on: November 12, 2022, 06:47:37 AM »

i think some of these people in football and connected to football like the sound of their own voice...

good grief we are only 12 or 13 games in and the moans are coming out already... i get club mangers want what is best for themselves over internationals but christ 13 games in and the tired ---- at the end of the season the tired.... are they ever not tired.... talk about mollycoddling them at times......

do a couple of 2 week 12-hour shift shutdowns with no drop in standards and then see what it's like to be tired but still have to graft.....

I've yet to hear a cup final winner, league winner, or world cup winner complain of being tired when he lifts a trophy and then gets interviewed on TV.....

it is just an excuse 9 times out of ten for failure that gets rolled out by the football world...

get on with it or dont go/play if you are tired .

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/20402510/antonio-conte-harry-kane-southgate-world-cup/

« Last Edit: November 12, 2022, 07:24:10 AM by headset » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length