Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 03, 2022, 04:09:20 AM
Home Help Search Login Register

News: SIGN UP FOR AN ACCOUNT HERE...

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: RICHARD LITTLEJOHN: With more than five million people of working  (Read 349 times)
headset

View Profile
« on: November 11, 2022, 07:58:52 AM »

age on benefits, public sector employees working from home and tens of thousands of migrants arriving illegally, the country has a new protest song... Where have all the TORIES gone?.................

Littlejohn telling it as it is.........:like:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-11414629/RICHARD-LITTLEJOHN-TORIES-gone.html

Bob End and his Sexy Bitch

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2022, 09:01:32 AM »

Theyíre on here

:nige:
Bernie

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2022, 09:16:02 AM »

It's fucking disgraceful that we have so many on "bennies" when businesses are crying out for staff.

Problem is, in many cases the benefits far outweigh what you can earn in a job, especially if you have kids.  :meltdown:
Squarewheelbike

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2022, 06:08:41 PM »

It's fucking disgraceful that we have so many on "bennies" when businesses are crying out for staff.

They are crying out for staff because all you Breximoron Fucknuckles voted to get rid of them! FFS, when are you lot ever going to admit what you did to fuck up our Country!
Flyers Nap

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2022, 06:33:09 PM »

Itís the fookin lazy scroungers that need their benefits capped if they donít get off their fat fookin arses
Bill Buxton

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2022, 06:41:08 PM »

They are crying out for staff because all you Breximoron Fucknuckles voted to get rid of them! FFS, when are you lot ever going to admit what you did to fuck up our Country!

There are 5 million in receipt of benefits. 5 million for godís  sake!! We are supporting this lot through our taxes. I suspect at least half of these are able to work but chose to live as scroungers. I suspect you would be happy if the whole country was on benefits as long as the sweepings of the third world were allowed in to pick up the slack. It really is about time that an axe was taken to the benefit culture that is the UK. Maybe Hunt will do it next Thursday. I wonít hold my breath.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length