Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 03, 2022, 02:38:56 AM
Home Help Search Login Register

News: SIGN UP FOR AN ACCOUNT HERE...

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Troy Deeney: England have World Cup 2022 squad  (Read 229 times)
headset

View Profile
« on: November 11, 2022, 07:23:18 AM »

capable of going all the way… but Southgate’s lack of Plan B a concern.............

i agree with a lot of what Deeny says and like him, I'm in the Ivan Toney camp about not only mixing things up a touch..... the penalty he offers in a shoot out is 2nd to none...

I do like Rice and Bellingham and in fact, Bellingham could be the match/tournament/playmaker winner for England if he hits his straps.............. still a pup in age but could become our key man away from the goal grabbers

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/20390123/england-world-cup-squad-troy-deeney-gareth-southgate/
headset

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2022, 05:27:28 PM »

it looks like Troy Deeney & headset might be on the money with Jude Bellingham....

to be fair like many I've been shouting about him for a while now.....

I only hope he fancies Liverpool over any other club he will have the pick off when he wants out of Germany....

this world cup might price a few out of the market if he carries on playing like he did the other day.

He will have the pick of any club in world football and not just the premier league....

some prospect that he is playing like a seasoned Man/Pro at 19 yr old
kippers

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2022, 05:29:05 PM »

Henderson for Rice when the going gets tougher.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length