Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 03, 2022, 03:44:49 AM
Home Help Search Login Register

News: SIGN UP FOR AN ACCOUNT HERE...

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Cocaine use at football matches  (Read 547 times)
headset

View Profile
« on: November 08, 2022, 07:37:43 PM »

leaves League One side’s stadium toilets like a ‘launderette’ full of powder, MPs told monkey

society and street crime is far worse than any trouble at football matches -[--- football is just an easy headline for the cops to make a big noise about things..... it's a shame the cops don't put as much effort into policing the streets as they do football supporters on a weekend............................

the chief of football police mark Roberts likes the sound of his own voice..........................

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/20360723/cocaine-league-one-stadium-toilets/
Ben G
Mountain King

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2022, 12:51:47 AM »

Never seen it in the ground.

Seen plenty before and after games though!

Gilzeans was pretty much snowed in every home game.

Tory Cunt
headset

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2022, 03:59:55 PM »

yes its generally in the boozers......................unless it is an away game ....................

It's a horrible taste but smells lovely I'm told !! .....monkey
Squarewheelbike

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2022, 06:48:48 PM »

yes its generally in the boozers......................unless it is an away game ....................

So I'm told, what actually is in a gramme of Charlie these days, has little to compare what was in it, when E undercut it and got everyone loved up in the early 90's. But I'm just speculating, obviously, what would I know?
headset

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2022, 02:55:27 PM »

So I'm told, what actually is in a gramme of Charlie these days, has little to compare what was in it, when E undercut it and got everyone loved up in the early 90's. But I'm just speculating, obviously, what would I know?

: i wouldn't have scooby(like everything it is never as good as back in the day).............. i ain't no scientist or dealer -  i just like the smell of it on occasions...in all honesty, i would rather not know whats in it - it quite often helps pass the long travel to games a tad quicker .......with a bit of music in the back gound and bottle of coke + short --- no pun inteded  :pd:

im just a weekend offender! :ponce:
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length