Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 27, 2022, 07:09:10 PM
Home Help Search Login Register

News: SIGN UP FOR AN ACCOUNT HERE...

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Ivan Toney would have been PERFECT for Man Utd  (Read 104 times)
headset

View Profile
« on: September 17, 2022, 07:10:18 AM »

but if he carries on scoring Chelsea could come calling - a fair enough article from Troy Deeney.

maybe clubs thought one-season wonder and can he do it again in the premier league.

i think he is answering that question and if he carries on with premier league goals and makes an impact with England - he will go big in the summer you would think and, he will command a massive wage to go with it - something that he will have earned if you like.

you might have got him for a song last summer - you will pay for him now if carries on scoring and hits 15+ this season.

it will be good for England as well to have someone breathing down Kane's kneck at the world cup.

I liked him, and now with hindsight wish we had taken a 10 million punt on him - despite the fact I thought 10 million at the time was excessive.

a big season for him - to prove he is the real deal in his second year in the premier league and not a one-season wonder at this level. That big club move will happen if he does

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/19832931/troy-deeney-ivan-toney-man-utd-chelsea-brentford/

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length